🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary says that President Trump obstructed Justice

Conspiracy section please
Not everything Hillary has done that is bad, illegal, stinks, and is anticonstitutional is a conspiracy theory, Weather. If you can't handle her crimes, the kindergarden level is on the first floor of the Rubber Room.

22525966, member: 65531"]Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

Hillary Clinton says there are two inescapable conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. The first is that Russia conducted a sweeping and systemic interference into the 2016 election and the second is that obstruction of justice occurred.

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?
She has never been indicted for anything let alone found guilty. Everything you know is garbage hate misinformation and character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.[/QUOTE]
That's because she lied her ass off in a legalese way saying (ewwwwww) "I forget," parrotted over and over until the prosecutor got the message, which didn't take long.

The pilgrims had a cure for forgetfullness. It was called the stocks.

upload_2019-6-10_8-0-33.jpeg

Big deal. Hillary agrees with over a thousand former prosecutors who signed a letter proclaiming rhey would prosecute Trump for obstruction. A thousand prosecutors are ignored by the cult but when Hillary says it rhey go in a frustrated Trump-like panic temper tantrum.

LMAO HItlery is a pro at obstructing. Her e-mail gig proved that.

She should get the gold obstruction medal. She deserves it.
Marie Antoinette got what Hillary deserves. But that kind of metal is not used in this country. :lmao:

Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

Hillary Clinton says there are two inescapable conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. The first is that Russia conducted a sweeping and systemic interference into the 2016 election and the second is that obstruction of justice occurred.

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?

cacfd276fd261dfdf704a0e3a64cf91d3844d069fd38c14a6ef6d016ad70441e.jpg
View attachment 264638
Look at that smile.... Ain't no one gonna put grandma Clinton in the clinker. LOL.
That's what the Frenchfries thought about Marie Antoinette, too. *sigh* She got in a little trouble with her overspending taxpayer money. tch, tch, tch.
default.jpg

Even if one chooses to believe that it does not change the fact Hillary lost in 2016 because she was a bad candidate who ran a shitty campigan.
17141a11c82de0d2aef63b23beec94e3.jpg
Yes, but it was only shitty when she was actually physically able to campaign between falling down/passing out incidents. She did fine whenever she was off recuperating for a few days.

<pfffft> that's cute. & good for you, bub... i myself don't hafta worry about anything financially... but it wasn't always that way. i'll tell ya one thing, this is what really happened with that latest tax cut ...

& if they had their way it will go back to a time that everything you own can go poof by one bad accident or illness.

You missed my last statement.
I dont give a fuck what happens to the poor. I didnt put them where they are and I damn sure dont feel responsible in anyway.

Poverty is not a choice but is the result of poor decision making and personal irresponsibility.

LOL... & nothing else as a reason? all or nothing? LOL. wow.

I was dirt poor at 18 and I had quit High School in the tenth grade so I dont want to hear any excuses.

some people are poor by choice - most are not. there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to poverty.

duh.

Maybe in Afghanistan but not in the US.

Forum List

Back