🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary says that President Trump obstructed Justice

So a dotard beat the best you had to offer and that dotard proceeded to set records in unemployment numbers?
I'll take the dotard thanks.

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

Retired at 46 and the big payout in our bank stocks is set to happen in three weeks. Then it's a new $400k lake house with twice that left over and we dont even have to sell the house in Katy which will go for at least $400k. We then have another pay out in two years on our remaining stocks when the bank sells.

Personally I dont give a shit about the poor one way or another since my money wouldnt make a difference if I gave away every penny.
I care about myself and family...Thats It!!!
Congrats. You should be proud. I started with 20 shares of Pfizer in 1971 and all these years later with dividend reinvestment, splits, moving things around and purchasing not really that much more it’s now 18,400 shares in 15 stocks and three mutual funds.
Never got the 2nd home as honestly did not want to be obligated to use it but have been from Maine to Florida and east coast to west coast(drove it twice) and have paid in full home.
To bad so many libbies were encouraged to not do this sort of thing but were encouraged to be little social justice warriors.

This'll be our third weekend place.
Sold the other two after several years because they were just to damned far of a drive at 300 miles.
It didnt bother me too much since I was semi retired but the Wife hated it.
I kick myself in the ass daily for selling the last one.
Had 100 yards of riverfront.
southllano_nearjunction.jpg

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

Retired at 46 and the big payout in our bank stocks is set to happen in three weeks. Then it's a new $400k lake house with twice that left over and we dont even have to sell the house in Katy which will go for at least $400k. We then have another pay out in two years on our remaining stocks when the bank sells.

Personally I dont give a shit about the poor one way or another since my money wouldnt make a difference if I gave away every penny.

<pfffft> that's cute. & good for you, bub... i myself don't hafta worry about anything financially... but it wasn't always that way. i'll tell ya one thing, this is what really happened with that latest tax cut ...

& if they had their way it will go back to a time that everything you own can go poof by one bad accident or illness.

You missed my last statement.
I dont give a fuck what happens to the poor. I didnt put them where they are and I damn sure dont feel responsible in anyway.

Poverty is not a choice but is the result of poor decision making and personal irresponsibility.

LOL... & nothing else as a reason? all or nothing? LOL. wow.

I was dirt poor at 18 and I had quit High School in the tenth grade so I dont want to hear any excuses.

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

Congrats. You should be proud. I started with 20 shares of Pfizer in 1971 and all these years later with dividend reinvestment, splits, moving things around and purchasing not really that much more it’s now 18,400 shares in 15 stocks and three mutual funds.
Never got the 2nd home as honestly did not want to be obligated to use it but have been from Maine to Florida and east coast to west coast(drove it twice) and have paid in full home.
To bad so many libbies were encouraged to not do this sort of thing but were encouraged to be little social justice warriors.

Sold the other two after several years because they were just to damned far of a drive at 300 miles.
Is that you doing some white privledges fishing?

Is that you doing some white privledges fishing?

In fairness we did have some hispanics....I usually sent em a couple miles down river for help,to the Sheriffs house.
He got a real kick out of it when I told him it was me sending em his way.

Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

Hillary Clinton says there are two inescapable conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. The first is that Russia conducted a sweeping and systemic interference into the 2016 election and the second is that obstruction of justice occurred.

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?

Yes! She needs to shut her pie-hole and die in a Hospice.
The sooner, the better!

I've been saying all along that it's painfully obvious that Donald obstructed justice. Now that Hillary Clinton is saying Donald obstructed justice, I wonder if I've been wrong all along. If Hillary says it, it must be lies.
You can refer your inquiry to your former lawyer. He should know. :)

What I find funny is when left wing lunatics ask why conservatives keep talking about HIllary........it’s because she won’t fucking go away like a good loser corrupt bitch should.

Hillary Clinton says there are two inescapable conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report. The first is that Russia conducted a sweeping and systemic interference into the 2016 election and the second is that obstruction of justice occurred.

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?

Shut up Bitch. :D
Hey is that Flip Wilson Derek?

niiiiice

Conspiracy section please
Not everything Hillary has done that is bad, illegal, stinks, and is anticonstitutional is a conspiracy theory, Weather. If you can't handle her crimes, the kindergarden level is on the first floor of the Rubber Room.

22525966, member: 65531"]Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

Is Hillary's level of greed for power, lawlessness and total dishonesty sociopathic?[/QUOTE]
She has never been indicted for anything let alone found guilty. Everything you know is garbage hate misinformation and character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Not everything Hillary has done that is bad, illegal, stinks, and is anticonstitutional is a conspiracy theory, Weather. If you can't handle her crimes, the kindergarden level is on the first floor of the Rubber Room.

22525966, member: 65531"]Hillary Clinton: Mueller report proves obstruction of justice

She has never been indicted for anything let alone found guilty. Everything you know is garbage hate misinformation and character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.[/QUOTE]
Wrong, the answer is YES

Yes! She needs to shut her pie-hole and die in a Hospice.
The sooner, the better!
actually she is honest or at least knows every move she makes will be investigated by somebody.

She has never been indicted for anything let alone found guilty. Everything you know is garbage hate misinformation and character assassination propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
Wrong, the answer is YES[/QUOTE]

<pfffft> that's cute. & good for you, bub... i myself don't hafta worry about anything financially... but it wasn't always that way. i'll tell ya one thing, this is what really happened with that latest tax cut ...

& if they had their way it will go back to a time that everything you own can go poof by one bad accident or illness.

I dont give a fuck what happens to the poor. I didnt put them where they are and I damn sure dont feel responsible in anyway.

Poverty is not a choice but is the result of poor decision making and personal irresponsibility.

I was dirt poor at 18 and I had quit High School in the tenth grade so I dont want to hear any excuses.

Americans used to call them the unfortunate until Ronald Reagan and you brainwashed idiots. Great Christians you are LOL

What? Wait, so the person who paid to have a made up report on Trump, which started an investigation into nothing..... is saying he obstructed justice?

The person who used professional computer data wiping software, to prevent it from being examined by the DOJ, is saying someone else obstructed justice.....?

cacfd276fd261dfdf704a0e3a64cf91d3844d069fd38c14a6ef6d016ad70441e.jpg
View attachment 264638
Look at that smile.... Ain't no one gonna put grandma Clinton in the clinker. LOL.

cacfd276fd261dfdf704a0e3a64cf91d3844d069fd38c14a6ef6d016ad70441e.jpg
View attachment 264638
She looks like she was pardoned by the deep state, and Trump is walking her to the door. Dag he looks mad. I would be too.

some people are poor by choice - most are not. there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to poverty.

duh.

Big deal. Hillary agrees with over a thousand former prosecutors who signed a letter proclaiming rhey would prosecute Trump for obstruction. A thousand prosecutors are ignored by the cult but when Hillary says it rhey go in a frustrated Trump-like panic temper tantrum.

LMAO HItlery is a pro at obstructing. Her e-mail gig proved that.

She should get the gold obstruction medal. She deserves it.

Forum List

Back