🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary says that President Trump obstructed Justice

The Queen loved Trump and rustled Steele out of hiding.

is that why she gave trump a book by winston churchill highlighting the horrors of fascism, titled
' The Second World War' ? & no doubt she gave him the abridged version cause president dotard has a limited attention span & can barely read.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

:auiqs.jpg:

actually it was kim jong un who called donny a 'dotard'.... you know - the dude your president fell in love with.......

bb6f77850eca906d4b732b1dc488053e.png
:lmao:

is that why she gave trump a book by winston churchill highlighting the horrors of fascism, titled
' The Second World War' ? & no doubt she gave him the abridged version cause president dotard has a limited attention span & can barely read.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

actually it was kim jong un who called donny a 'dotard'.... you know - the dude your president fell in love with.......

So a dotard beat the best you had to offer and that dotard proceeded to set records in unemployment numbers?
I'll take the dotard thanks.

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo.................. that's donny's deal. he has learned the art of projection from goebbels.

No obstruction,no collusion.
Meanwhile hillary paid for a fake dossier.....

yes, obstruction & the dossier isn't fake; many aspects have been verified & others not verified but doesn't mean they haven't occurred...

How True Is the Trump-Russia Dossier? One Year Later, What We Know About Its Claims
By Cristina Maza On 1/10/18 at 5:46 PM EST

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

What the Trump dossier says — and what it doesn’t
By Philip Bump
February 2, 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ossier-says-and-what-it-doesnt/?noredirect=on

All old debunked bullshit.
And Newsweek? Seriously?

newsweek AND wapo. debunked by whom? i saw who did.

lol...................

And you think WAPO is any better?
Nothing in the dossier has been proven true.

2 examples why wapo is a credible upheld source:

the pentagon papers

watergate.

lol, next.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

Fake and lie but as long as your lips are moving or finger typing then we already know that.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

So a dotard beat the best you had to offer and that dotard proceeded to set records in unemployment numbers?

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

doesn't she have some e-mail to go delete or to practice her "i do not recall"'s?

No obstruction,no collusion.
Meanwhile hillary paid for a fake dossier.....

yes, obstruction & the dossier isn't fake; many aspects have been verified & others not verified but doesn't mean they haven't occurred...

How True Is the Trump-Russia Dossier? One Year Later, What We Know About Its Claims

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

By Philip Bump
February 2, 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ossier-says-and-what-it-doesnt/?noredirect=on

And Newsweek? Seriously?

lol...................

the pentagon papers

watergate.

lol, next.

LOL....how about something current.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

you mistake me for being a hillary fan? oh i voted for her because donny is a sociopath & the unemployment numbers are good - but were built from a very good start & it's cause people are still needing 2 & 3 jobs being big corp still ain't paying a decent wage.

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

Fake and lie but as long as your lips are moving or finger typing then we already know that.

i see you belong to that same dotard club. you can take yer pick of links...

https://www.google.com/search?ei=4mz9XKqaDOzV5gL09I_wBQ&

q=kim+jung+un+called+trump+a+dotard&oq=kim+jung+un+called+trump+a+dotard&gs_l=psy-ab.3...6425.10810..11181...0.0..0.183.3039.0j21......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i10j0i22i10i30j0i22i30.lSTakjdjxk4

or

kim jong un called trump a dotard - Google Search

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

q=kim+jung+un+called+trump+a+dotard&oq=kim+jung+un+called+trump+a+dotard&gs_l=psy-ab.3...6425.10810..11181...0.0..0.183.3039.0j21......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i10j0i22i10i30j0i22i30.lSTakjdjxk4

or

Nothing there backing you up.

By Philip Bump
February 2, 2018

And Newsweek? Seriously?

lol...................

the pentagon papers

watergate.

lol, next.

LOL....how about something current.

uh-huh...when any right wing rag mag can match it, i'll consider what you just said.

Poor depressed hiLIARy is acting out again.

View attachment 264557

lol... hillary.... already been there, done that AND got a tee shirt that fits better than that monstrosity trump was wearing.

the-queen-and-prince-philip-with-president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-picture-id52098146

Dood. Bubba was president back then, no hiLIARy.

Trump also gave a much better toast that Obabble did.

she still met the queen b4 donny did.

Who cares? She wasn't President and she didn't lead a toast to the Queen. Nor did she represent the U.S. at the 75 anniversary of D-Day.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

The reason you cant afford to live on one job is taxes and the offshoring of jobs.

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

monty-python.jpg
Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

or

there's multiple sources. you're just an asshole with nothing to back yerself up.

Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

or

there's multiple sources. you're just an asshole with nothing to back yerself up.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

View attachment 264557

lol... hillary.... already been there, done that AND got a tee shirt that fits better than that monstrosity trump was wearing.

the-queen-and-prince-philip-with-president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-picture-id52098146

Who cares? She wasn't President and she didn't lead a toast to the Queen. Nor did she represent the U.S. at the 75 anniversary of D-Day.

lol...

this is what repped the u.s

medium-4.jpg

god damn & he thought that looked good............. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 264557

lol...

this is what repped the u.s

medium-4.jpg

god damn & he thought that looked good............. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a moron. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

Blah blah
Blab blab
Name call
Lib 101

not me... i have a very comfy lifestyle. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr them thar 'taxes' big corp is so victimized by, just cost y-o-u almost 800 billion dollars.

Retired at 46 and the big payout in our bank stocks is set to happen in three weeks. Then it's a new $400k lake house with twice that left over and we dont even have to sell the house in Katy which will go for at least $400k. We then have another pay out in two years on our remaining stocks when the bank sells.

Personally I dont give a shit about the poor one way or another since my money wouldnt make a difference if I gave away every penny.
I care about myself and family...Thats It!!!

Forum List

Back