Hillary should start talking about why she would be a good President

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
We already know Trump is Trump, Hillary should stop attacking him for that. Anyone who doesn't know what kind of person he is by now will never know.

Hillary should start talking about why she would be a good President. In all her attacks on Trump, she is forgetting to mention that she is running for President, and she is forgetting to tell people why people should vote for her.

All I know about Hillary right now is she wants to fight for children (whatever that means), and wants to raise taxes on the rich and corporations. What's the rest of her agenda? Frankly, I don't know because she's wasting so much time attacking Trump she's not getting out her message.

What does Hillary want to do about Russia?

Frankly, all I know about Hillary is she doesn't like the fact that Trump called a former beauty queen fat.

What does Hillary want to do about Russia?

I don't know.

What's Hillary's plan for saving the failing economy?

What's Hillary plan for Obamacare?

What's Hillary's plan to fight ISIS?

Frankly, I don't know. All she talks about is how mean Trump is to people. That's the only message she's getting out to the American people. That's not a good enough reason to vote for her, that Trump is mean to people.

Even in her political ads, she doesn't mention what she does stand for, what she'll do if she gets in....anything like that. Her whole campaign has been only to bash her competition. Time is getting short and she has YET to get to the point.

Her website makes it clear that once again, Republicans will be "put in the back of the bus" if she's elected.

There is absolutely no reason any Republican should vote for partisan shrill Hillary Clinton.

Hillary needs Republican votes to win this election, but her 112 reasons to vote for Hillary includes dozens of attacks on the Republican Party.

Hillary doesn't have to do anything. She has every major newspaper, every Cable TV network INCLUDING Fox and many Republicans working for her election. Why risk drawing attention to her stupid ideas or her abysmal record as Secretary of State? Just like a Queen bee she just has to sit tight and let the worker drones do her bidding.

One reason to vote for her is her proven track record of incompetence in keeping national security secrets safe from potential enemies like Russia, China and North Korea.

Wait...

Forum List

Back