Hillary simply can't be trusted

She got rich making speeches and writing books between public service....
Thanks for reminding me

Like those speeches to goldman which she STILL hasn't released the transcripts for :eusa_whistle:

What are you francoHFW ? A pub dupe yourself?
CrusaderFrank
Just the video, dupe.
Still waiting to hear how someone who signs an $8 million book deal and buys two mansions for $4.5 million is dead broke.
Before she signed the deal, dingbat. lol

All she and the Clinton machine are the other side of the corporate cronyism coin. No better than the Repubs.

Trotting their daughter out to slime Bernie was disgusting ploy to get some of the female millennial vote which The Bern has locked-up. Young females like his campaign position

In the end, you and all those millennials will be voting for Hillary, or Trump will be our next president.

She got rich making speeches and writing books between public service....
Thanks for reminding me

Like those speeches to goldman which she STILL hasn't released the transcripts for :eusa_whistle:

What are you francoHFW ? A pub dupe yourself?
CrusaderFrank
Just the video, dupe.
Still waiting to hear how someone who signs an $8 million book deal and buys two mansions for $4.5 million is dead broke.
Before she signed the deal, dingbat. lol
More lies from the lemming who says Hillary doesn't lie. She signed the $8 million deal BEFORE she left the White House.

When are you going to pull your head out of Hillarys lying ass?

Meanwhile while you dupes are obsessing over the definition of under fire and broke, the GOP is robbing you blind and trying to start more stupid chickenhawk wars. Great job!!

All she and the Clinton machine are the other side of the corporate cronyism coin. No better than the Repubs.

Trotting their daughter out to slime Bernie was disgusting ploy to get some of the female millennial vote which The Bern has locked-up. Young females like his campaign position

In the end, you and all those millennials will be voting for Hillary, or Trump will be our next president.

ummm..... no. I've stated MULTIPLE TIMES auditor0007 that if hiLIARy is the candidate, I'll write myself in. Where have you been?

Wasn't going to vote at all until Sanders :cool-45: entered the race

ummm..... no. I've stated MULTIPLE TIMES auditor0007 that if hiLIARy is the candidate, I'll write myself in. Where have you been?

POLICY, dupe. VOTE! Don't be a Pub dupe.

vote? For hiLIARy? :rofl:

So you are a Trump supporter? Good for you. Making America great again one stooge at a time.

So you are a Trump supporter? Good for you. Making America great again one stooge at a time.
Here. Let this sink-in:

Hillary best candidate to go up against Trump? Think again

She lies never, and MUCH less than any GOP candidate...if at all. Don't be a dupe. Consider POLICY ferchrissake.

Meanwhile while you dupes are obsessing over the definition of under fire and broke, the GOP is robbing you blind and trying to start more stupid chickenhawk wars. Great job!!

Still waiting for you to tell us about Hillary being dead broke.
Before she signed that book deal, they were dead broke because of legal fees to protect themselves from NONSTOP GOP liars. DUH. I may prefer Bernie but the GOP shouldn't get away with HUNDREDS of lies about the Clintons that half the country believes....

Here. Let this sink-in:

Either Dem is so much better than any GOPer, it's ridiculous. Trump is the best of them because he's not a bought off slimeball, just a slimeball.

She lies never, and MUCH less than any GOP candidate...if at all. Don't be a dupe. Consider POLICY ferchrissake.
Consider which policies?
Starting wars with Middle East nations (plural) so ISIS can take over?
Violating Federal law so she doesn't have to disclose what she is doing?
Lying to the families of those murdered in Benghazi on 9-11?
Putting our spies in jeopardy by putting their Top Secret Intel on a private server?
Telling the American people she will do her best not to lie to us?

What exactly is Hillarys claim to fame?

Before she signed that book deal, they were dead broke because of legal fees to protect themselves from NONSTOP GOP liars. DUH. I may prefer Bernie but the GOP shouldn't get away with HUNDREDS of lies about the Clintons that half the country believes....
So now you change the lie. It was BEFORE they left the White House.
Hillary said it was when they LEFT the White House.

You're both liars.

Here. Let this sink-in:

Either Dem is so much better than any GOPer, it's ridiculous. Trump is the best of them because he's not a bought off slimeball, just a slimeball.
good point

Consider which policies?
Putting our spies in jeopardy by putting their Top Secret Intel on a private server?

Bs, BS, BS, BS, BS.
Policies to bring back the US middle class duh. After 30 years of the GOP wrecking the MC, dupe. See sig.

So now you change the lie. It was BEFORE they left the White House.
Hillary said it was when they LEFT the White House.

You're both liars.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Idiot.

Consider which policies?

Bs, BS, BS, BS, BS.
Policies to bring back the US middle class duh. After 30 years of the GOP wrecking the MC, dupe. See sig.
Ummm..... That's Sander's platform you Repub- lite dupe francoHFW

CrusaderFrank

Consider which policies?

Bs, BS, BS, BS, BS.
Poor baby, can't stand the truth. I'll look you up when Hillary is indicted.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back