Hillary simply can't be trusted

obama-toilet-hillary-handle-460x138.jpg
You are a brainwashed functional moron. But thanks for the stupidest wars EVER and the corrupt world depression, dupe.

And you like so many others is a loyal, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking, shit-for-brains liberal dumbass who doesn't give a damn that Hillary Clinton is dishonest and corrupt. You just want her in the WH regardless, just to make history at the cost of the country. :cuckoo:
BS, dupe.Thanks for wrecking the world and believing total bs. Dishonest and corrupt is the GOP. As well as disastrous duh.

What exactly is it about Hillary's political positions that people don't like? Did they not like these policy positions when Bill held them, and our Nation flourished with the best economic times in a century....or at least my lifetime! ;)

I can understand that Hillary's personality is about as interesting as a frying pan, especially compared to someone as flamboyant as Trump...
The dupes never even hear about her policies, just malevolent bs gossip...

Come on, so what she was a Walmart lawyer and is owned by Goldman Sachs? No biggy. She can be trusted. She promises. ;)

She's gotten rich off of public service which makes her part of the problem. I don't care what her views are if she' s corrupt

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

What exactly is it about Hillary's political positions that people don't like? Did they not like these policy positions when Bill held them, and our Nation flourished with the best economic times in a century....or at least my lifetime! ;)

I can understand that Hillary's personality is about as interesting as a frying pan, especially compared to someone as flamboyant as Trump...
You're a fool if you believe Hillary's positions are the same as Bill's. One of his main positions was a willingness to compromise. Hillary shows no such predilection.

And whatever happened to those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? Where'd they go? Why aren't they occupying the Clinton residence? No one's more bought and paid for by large Corporate interests than Hillary Clinton. So where y'all occupiers at? Were you just a Democrat-contrived Election year fraud?

And whatever happened to those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? Where'd they go? Why aren't they occupying the Clinton residence? No one's more bought and paid for by large Corporate interests than Hillary Clinton. So where y'all occupiers at? Were you just a Democrat-contrived Election year fraud?
BS. No evidence of quid pro quo.

Look at her POLICIES.

BS. No evidence of quid pro quo.

Look at her POLICIES.

:laugh: You keep on telling yourself that. Whatever.

start here with the earliest lie, dupes:
Zeif-geist

A pair of articles published during Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency in 2008, one by Northstar Writers Group founder Dan Calabrese and one by Jerry Zeifman himself, asserted that Zeifman was Hillary's supervisor during the Watergate investigation and that he eventually fired her from the investigation for "unethical, dishonest" conduct. However, whatever Zeifman may have thought of Hillary and her work during the investigation, he was not her supervisor, neither he nor anyone else fired her from her position on the Impeachment Inquiry staff (Zeifman in fact didn't have the power to fire her, even had he wanted to do so), his description of her conduct as "unethical" and "dishonest" is his personal, highly subjective characterization, and the "facts" on which he bases that characterization are ones that he has contradicted himself about on multiple occasions.

Forum List

Back