Hillary simply can't be trusted

true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt
admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

Hillary carries more baggage than Delta Airlines.
ALL RW New BS GOP propaganda, hater dupe...
does not matter frankie.....its baggage,and she has a lot of it,many democrats dont like the lady for many different reasons........read what i said above in post 62.....
Nothing worth looking for lol...
like it or not frankie baggage goes with you.....and shit like that makes the carrier of that baggage seem not trustworthy.....clinton is tainted....all the women in that party and thats the best they could come up with?...

admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

Hillary carries more baggage than Delta Airlines.
ALL RW New BS GOP propaganda, hater dupe...
does not matter frankie.....its baggage,and she has a lot of it,many democrats dont like the lady for many different reasons........read what i said above in post 62.....
Nothing worth looking for lol...
like it or not frankie baggage goes with you.....and shit like that makes the carrier of that baggage seem not trustworthy.....clinton is tainted....all the women in that party and thats the best they could come up with?...
Look into her "lies" and find total Pub BS. Pub bs has totally wrecked US political discourse, and produced hater dupes- about 25-40% of the country.

Now she just says "No, I never lied." But Pubs never stop...dupes.
she is a politician frankie.....sorry they dont have a hell of a lot of credibility....the more the baggage the more the taint.....
Pubs have NO credibility in the real world. They never built a higher pile of bs than they did with Hillary. Which is saying something.
She's dead broke and been shot at, give her a break.
She WAS broke, and there was a bit of a rush due to possible sniper fire. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
When was Hillary dead broke? Do tell us, this will be fun.
When she said she was duh. Getting out of the WH.

Now she just says "No, I never lied." But Pubs never stop...dupes.
she is a politician frankie.....sorry they dont have a hell of a lot of credibility....the more the baggage the more the taint.....
Pubs have NO credibility in the real world. They never built a higher pile of bs than they did with Hillary. Which is saying something.
She's dead broke and been shot at, give her a break.
She WAS broke, and there was a bit of a rush due to possible sniper fire. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
When was Hillary dead broke? Do tell us, this will be fun.
When she said she was duh. Getting out of the WH.
Is that why the Clintons stole White House furniture and silverware, they were dead broke?
Must be rough buying only 2 mansions for $4.5 million after leaving the White House.

She said she hasn't lied. And I haven't seen any if you investigate.

She said she hasn't lied.
And if you believe that, you're gullible. :lol:
Says the hater dupe of the worst propaganda machine in our country's history...Let's have a Hillary lie. And not irrelevant crappe about snipers or Sir Edmund Hillary please....
Says the dumbass liberal who's just too damn ignorant to realize just how corrupt Hillary Clinton really is. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Forum List

Back