Hillary simply can't be trusted

Now she just says "No, I never lied." But Pubs never stop...dupes.
she is a politician frankie.....sorry they dont have a hell of a lot of credibility....the more the baggage the more the taint.....
Pubs have NO credibility in the real world. They never built a higher pile of bs than they did with Hillary. Which is saying something.
She's dead broke and been shot at, give her a break.
She WAS broke, and there was a bit of a rush due to possible sniper fire. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
When was Hillary dead broke? Do tell us, this will be fun.
When she said she was duh. Getting out of the WH.
Is that why the Clintons stole White House furniture and silverware, they were dead broke?
Must be rough buying only 2 mansions for $4.5 million after leaving the White House.
A)BS
B) Good credit, dupe.
Nobody said they couldn't MAKE money. But they had millions in legal bills from fighting more serious Pub bs...

She said she hasn't lied. And I haven't seen any if you investigate.

She said she hasn't lied.
And if you believe that, you're gullible. :lol:
Says the hater dupe of the worst propaganda machine in our country's history...Let's have a Hillary lie. And not irrelevant crappe about snipers or Sir Edmund Hillary please....
Says the dumbass liberal who's just too damn ignorant to realize just how corrupt Hillary Clinton really is. :cuckoo: :lmao:
link, hater dupe? lol

She said she hasn't lied. And I haven't seen any if you investigate.

She said she hasn't lied.
And if you believe that, you're gullible. :lol:
Says the hater dupe of the worst propaganda machine in our country's history...Let's have a Hillary lie. And not irrelevant crappe about snipers or Sir Edmund Hillary please....
Dead broke Hillary's cardboard homes she bought.
image.png

image.png

she is a politician frankie.....sorry they dont have a hell of a lot of credibility....the more the baggage the more the taint.....
Pubs have NO credibility in the real world. They never built a higher pile of bs than they did with Hillary. Which is saying something.
She WAS broke, and there was a bit of a rush due to possible sniper fire. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Is that why the Clintons stole White House furniture and silverware, they were dead broke?
Must be rough buying only 2 mansions for $4.5 million after leaving the White House.
A)BS
B) Good credit, dupe.
Nobody said they couldn't MAKE money. But they had millions in legal bills from fighting more serious Pub bs...
What a good puppet stooge.

From the Left Angeles Times no less:
Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

ABC when they got busted:
Clinton to Return Furniture

So people dead broke can buy 2 mansions for $4.5 million?
Your head is so firmly planted up your ass you can't see anything.

Last edited:
Pubs have NO credibility in the real world
neither do politicians....she has the taint Frankie....you cant tell me your party did not know this about her,they should have run a better horse....

neither do politicians....she has the taint Frankie....you cant tell me your party did not know this about her,they should have run a better horse....
So BS propaganda wins? I DON"T THINK SO LOL. Or Bernie...Whoever wins is fine.

A)BS
B) Good credit, dupe.
What a good puppet stooge.

From the Left Angeles Times no less:
Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

ABC when they got busted:
Clinton to Return Furniture

So people dead broke can buy 2 mansions for $4.5 million?
Your head is so firmly planted up your ass you can't see anything.
It was furniture they were given and they decided it wasn't worth the trouble, dupe. And of course.

Especially when you only get an $8 million advance on your book.

its politics Frankie....you could be the nicest person on the planet,you run for office and they can make you look like the biggest piece of shit anyones ever seen....she has the taint frankie,thats the way it is....

its politics Frankie....you could be the nicest person on the planet,you run for office and they can make you look like the biggest piece of shit anyones ever seen....she has the taint frankie,thats the way it is....
Until it isn't. Only Pubs deserve a taint. A corrupt, disastrous, lying, thieving disgrace...for dupes only.

You are a brainwashed functional moron. But thanks for the stupidest wars EVER and the corrupt world depression, dupe.

And you like so many others is a loyal, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking, shit-for-brains liberal dumbass who doesn't give a damn that Hillary Clinton is dishonest and corrupt. You just want her in the WH regardless, just to make history at the cost of the country. :cuckoo:

Until it isn't. Only Pubs deserve a taint. A corrupt, disastrous, lying, thieving disgrace...for dupes only.
lots of republicans have the taint too Frank.......like jeb.....

What exactly is it about Hillary's political positions that people don't like? Did they not like these policy positions when Bill held them, and our Nation flourished with the best economic times in a century....or at least my lifetime! ;)

I can understand that Hillary's personality is about as interesting as a frying pan, especially compared to someone as flamboyant as Trump...

Forum List

Back