Hillary simply can't be trusted

college.jpg

Hillary sounded like a Goldman Managing Director, what;s not to like about her?

She fucking sucks but she won't cut infrastructure, science, r&d or education either! Sometimes one need to hold ones nose to defeat pure idiocy.

Yes! We need to give morons and illiterates free college!!

What is wrong with giving illiterates education?
They become Democrats.
OUCH!!! CrusaderFrank :ack-1: :itsok:

And still you will vote for her when she gets the nomination...
ASSume much? I've indicated I would do a write-in numerous times there Sport

Must have missed those posts. Good for you, I hope you stick to that plan. Seriously. No fucking around. I maintain that one should always vote their conscience, regardless of the outcome. Fuck party politics and the party line.

Compared to the republicans when the general occurs we need to vote for clinton. The republicans have gone insane to the point I fear for our civilization.
true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt
admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

Hillary carries more baggage than Delta Airlines.
ALL RW New BS GOP propaganda, hater dupe...
does not matter frankie.....its baggage,and she has a lot of it,many democrats dont like the lady for many different reasons........read what i said above in post 62.....

Compared to the republicans when the general occurs we need to vote for clinton. The republicans have gone insane to the point I fear for our civilization.
true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt
admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

does not matter frankie.....its baggage,and she has a lot of it,many democrats dont like the lady for many different reasons........read what i said above in post 62.....
It matters. The more people that know what liars they are, the better for the country.

Nothing worth looking for lol...

Being that you are pretty stupid....I can understand your fear.

And still you will vote for her when she gets the nomination...
Twas an honest answer- and she said she doesn't think she has lied- and neither do I. The largest pile of bs the GOP has ever made...

She thinks she can do no wrong.

And bots like you just fall in line.

No wonder this country is screwed up.

A masters degree my ass...............

Forum List

Back