Hillary simply can't be trusted

Compared to the republicans when the general occurs we need to vote for clinton. The republicans have gone insane to the point I fear for our civilization.
true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt
admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

Hillary carries more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Compared to the republicans when the general occurs we need to vote for clinton. The republicans have gone insane to the point I fear for our civilization.
true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt
admit it dottie if hillary is the democrats person you will be there helping hoist her baggage.....

i find it amazing that with all the democrat politicians in this country,the best they could come with was clinton and bernie....

CC4JKa1VEAEXtaA.jpg

i find it amazing that with all the democrat politicians in this country,the best they could come with was clinton and bernie....

If you think that Sanders ever had a chance then I suggest you rethink your position. Even though the race LOOKS close Clinton is way ahead in delegates. Sanders was nothing more then a punching bag put up to make Clinton look conservative. And easy target for someone who obviously has health issues. And by comparison to Sanders she is. But she is still Mrs Bosnia Clinton who hers and her husband lies lead to so many dying.

the Democrats don't give a crap about nothing but winning. Honor, integrity, love of country, none of that matters. They enjoy shoving their crap down on everyone else and the more of as stench the crap has, aka Mrs. Clinton, the more they like it.

If you think that Sanders ever had a chance then I suggest you rethink your position. Even though the race LOOKS close Clinton is way ahead in delegates. Sanders was nothing more then a punching bag put up to make Clinton look conservative. And easy target for someone who obviously has health issues. And by comparison to Sanders she is. But she is still Mrs Bosnia Clinton who hers and her husband lies lead to so many dying.

the Democrats don't give a crap about nothing but winning. Honor, integrity, love of country, none of that matters. They enjoy shoving their crap down on everyone else and the more of as stench the crap has, aka Mrs. Clinton, the more they like it.
is that what i was saying?....you got that out of what i said?....

ALL RW New BS GOP propaganda, hater dupe...

CrusaderFrank :D

Hillary sounded like a Goldman Managing Director, what;s not to like about her?

She fucking sucks but she won't cut infrastructure, science, r&d or education either! Sometimes one need to hold ones nose to defeat pure idiocy.

Yes! We need to give morons and illiterates free college!!

What is wrong with giving illiterates education?

She fucking sucks but she won't cut infrastructure, science, r&d or education either! Sometimes one need to hold ones nose to defeat pure idiocy.

Yup, educating hater dupes is no doubt our country's biggest necessity...

They become Democrats.

Nothing - if you want to pay for it. I'd prefer higher education based almost exclusively on academic scholarships. Our educational system is a national disgrace and needs to be completely reformed

Forum List

Back