Hillary speaks to the press!

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2011
It happend, she answered a few questions, and used words.

Fox News has taken credit for it, and already saying it's not enough.

CNN and MSNBC are pretty silent.

What say you all?

So I'm talking to myself I guess.

Maybe I should have put this in "breaking news"

It's a lot of fun watching Fox go nuts, maybe you're all watching that

you did not provide any details ------"hiliary spoke" ----is a "topic of discussion"??

you did not provide any details ------"hiliary spoke" ----is a "topic of discussion"??
Yeah, there isn't video of the 5 questions she answered for me to post.

I was relying too much on people who are toggling back and forth between Fox, CNN, and MSNBC right now.

Got a TV?

You mean the anointed queen has finally spoken? How many words?

Hillary says what she needs to say. The right might think about muzzling some of their crazy hopefuls. They are talking way too much for their own good. It's certainly entertaining though.

I was relying too much on people who are toggling back and forth between Fox, CNN, and MSNBC right now.

Got a TV?

I never do fox-------when its on it is CNN or the BBC thing. For the record-----I have nothing against FOX-------my tv just seems to land on
CNN. So----you don't remember??? not
EARTH SHATTERING stuff?

You mean the anointed queen has finally spoken? How many words?
What I can tell you from watching it live....

She was speaking business people, and Ed Henry from Fox yelled out the question "will you answer questions later" or something to that effect. She said "I might"

Then she was asked about the emails, and said she wants them released as soon as possible, and when pressed about why she hasn't yet, she said the emails are "not hers"

There were 4 other questions

Got a TV?

I never do fox-------when its on it is CNN or the BBC thing. For the record-----I have nothing against FOX-------my tv just seems to land on
CNN. So----you don't remember??? not
EARTH SHATTERING stuff?
I'm trying to post what I heard right now, but the site is doing that thing where you type a letter, and it appears 5 seconds later, and not all the letters you type either.

Not sure what causes that

Hillary says what she needs to say. The right might think about muzzling some of their crazy hopefuls. They are talking way too much for their own good. It's certainly entertaining though.

What she needs to say to you is simply "obey," and you will - without question or thought.

termites.com-queen-termitidae.jpg

Hillary, at a DNC fund raiser. (Bulldog is one of the smaller drones at the bottom of the picture!)

So saying she might answer questions later counts as an answer?

It could be construed as a "POLITIC" answer-----
(i would be unable to deliver an answer like
that without blushing-----which is why
I DECLINE TO RUN EVEN IF
DRAFTED)

Hillary says little because it is easier to lie that way, she isn't as good at long winded lies like obuthole.

Hillary says little because it is easier to lie that way, she isn't as good at long winded lies like obuthole.
A politician lying?...unheard of! I'm outraged!

I want to know if this whole email thing is something Hillary is ruling, or it's ruling her.

It can only be one or the other. Either there is something that will undo her in them, or nothing at all, and she's waiting for the right moment, like Obama did with the birth certificate thing

An answer to what?

Madam Hillary, with two Network TV shows openly campaigning for you (both have been cancelled.) and Network news anchors in your hip pocket, would you say that you virtually define corruption?

Madam Hillary, given that you sold U.S. Foreign policy to the highest bidder in a pay to play scam as USSOS, wouldn't that make you a traitor who should be executed, rather than running for POTUS?

Madam Hillary, given the foreign donations and money laundering of the Clinton Foundation, do you find that you have greater appeal to other felons?

aria_c13042320150511120100.jpg

Forum List

Back