Hillary Stinks!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Last edited:
She doesn't just stink. She is crazy.

As bad as Trump is, Hillary is 10 times worse.

• Banned
And she's notoriously foul-mouthed to people who work for her:

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"

(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'

(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

IMG_0142.JPG

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake news. Keep it up

And she's notoriously foul-mouthed to people who work for her:

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")
Trump has a 100x more of a foul mouth than Hillary could ever dream of ACCORDING TO THE AIDES IN THE WH but I don't hear you slamming him?
Why is that, hypocrite?

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake news. Keep it up

Don't spew it prove it

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake news. Keep it up

I can't... just think of her smelly ass makes my wiener go full on retracted mode... like a frightened turtle.

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake news. Keep it up

I can't... just think of her smelly ass makes my wiener go full on retracted mode... like a frightened turtle.

Gah, I can't stand Huma but I can't even begin to imagine the torture...she must be loyal

Forum List

Back