Hillary Stinks!

Gah, I can't stand Huma but I can't even begin to imagine the torture...she must be loyal

She (Huma) is still getting paid nearly $100K per year to do what? nothing?

Failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has paid Huma Abedin nearly $65,000 from her campaign funds since her November election defeat, Federal Election Commission filings show.

Records show Abedin, Clinton's longtime friend and aide who served as the vice chair of the campaign, has been paid $64,415.10 in salary from Hillary for America, Clinton's campaign committee, since mid-November.

From mid-November to the end of March, Abedin was paid $52,180.65 from Hillary for America. From the beginning of April until the end of June, Abedin was given another $12,234.45 from Clinton's campaign committee.

Clinton paid aide Huma Abedin nearly $65G from campaign funds since defeat

so that explain the outfits she wore during the debates,,,,i dont know how Huma can bear it.

Image what it must smell like when the clothes start coming off.
if Hillary smells that bad in person,,,i cant imagine the damage she does when she uses a public restroom,,,,i really feel sorry for the mouses and roaches

Fake news. Keep it up

Direct quotes and sourced......admit it, you're crushed.
lol.gif

Sorry, just because you copied/pasted from some idiotic website does not mean you sourced it.

Come on, if this were apart of Podesta's emails then you should be able to find it on wikileaks by searching for it.

WikiLeaks

Go fetch, liar.

Fake news. Keep it up

lol.gif

I saw no source there. If it exists -- there'd be sources in the Media or WikiLeaks.

That's because if you click on the link in the OP it wants you to sign into your email account....I'm not apt to do that with Podesta but be my guest. The email is legit whether the account is still open or not. Care to dispute the accounts of her foul mouth?

Fake news. Keep it up

lol.gif

I saw no source there. If it exists -- there'd be sources in the Media or WikiLeaks.

That's because if you click on the link in the OP it wants you to sign into your email account....I'm not apt to do that with Podesta but be my guest. The email is legit whether the account is still open or not. Care to dispute the accounts of her foul mouth?

Of course it wants you to sign into your email account, it's a link to an email address, what does that have to do with you not providing a source?

Wow..............Even though Trump won and is still not doing his job and hasn't really accomplished anything, the haters on here still feel a need to bash Hillary.

Got news for you conservative retards.................we already know, Trump won, Hillary lost. How about we start talking about getting Trump to do his job and not shut down the government?

Forum List

Back