Hillary Stinks!

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s had an ā€œodorā€ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I donā€™t know what to do about this. ā€” any suggestions would be appreciated."
ā€“sent from my iPadā€“
[email protected]

You know...when you make up fake news, you have to be more subtle

Feeble attempts like yours are too obviously made up

Of course it wants you to sign into your email account, it's a link to an email address, what does that have to do with you not providing a source?

Look halfwit...your queen is a lunatic, smelly skank but more importantly a crook and likely a traitor....live with it.

MAGA!

"Also, Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s had an ā€œodorā€ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I donā€™t know what to do about this. ā€” any suggestions would be appreciated."
ā€“sent from my iPadā€“
[email protected]

Of course it wants you to sign into your email account, it's a link to an email address, what does that have to do with you not providing a source?

Look halfwit...your queen is a lunatic, smelly skank but more importantly a crook and likely a traitor....live with it.

MAGA!

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the fact that you were either duped by some right wing website you know better than to post the link to or you're really just that fucking stupid.

Your OP is a complete lie and yet here you are pretending you're not a lying asshole.

ā€“sent from my iPadā€“
[email protected]

Reposting it only makes you twice the moron who is unable to source his OP.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the fact that you were either duped by some right wing website you know better than to post the link to or you're really just that fucking stupid.

Your OP is a complete lie and yet here you are pretending you're not a lying asshole.

5yjbztv.gif

This is funny, the usual suspects stumbling coming on to defend Her Thighness

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

You think I give a shit what you point out? Pfffft

I don't think you give a shit about anything that's relevant.

Again, I don't give a shit what you think.

We can do this all night, you'll lose badly

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

I'll lose badly because I know the OP is a lie? Interesting.

You're having trouble keeping up.

You're having trouble keeping up.

Keeping up with the fact that if you read something on the internet that isn't sourced that it's no surprise you're gullible enough to believe it? Or are you trying to make this personal or something? Please stay on topic.

Forum List

Back