Hillary Stinks!

This is funny, the usual suspects stumbling coming on to defend Her Thighness

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

Just getting even for the Golden Shower fake story. That's how low you party animals have sunk. There's no way to determine the truth of the Golden Showers, but there IS a way to determine the truth of Hillary's "odor rumor".. From where I live politically -- it all stinks like a Brooklyn Dumpster. .
Golden Showers was not fake news
It was actually in the dossier that was released. It was reported as such

It may not have happened, but the story about the dossier was real

Hey. There may have not been an actual Hogwarts, but the story of Harry Potter was real..

You think Harry Potter was real because somebody wrote the books? Kind of a poor analogy.

You have a hard time following adult discussions apparently. My response to rightwinger was because of the stupid argument he made. And YES --- he made a very similar argument.

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

Just getting even for the Golden Shower fake story. That's how low you party animals have sunk. There's no way to determine the truth of the Golden Showers, but there IS a way to determine the truth of Hillary's "odor rumor".. From where I live politically -- it all stinks like a Brooklyn Dumpster. .

Hey. There may have not been an actual Hogwarts, but the story of Harry Potter was real..

You think Harry Potter was real because somebody wrote the books? Kind of a poor analogy.

You have a hard time following adult discussions apparently. My response to rightwinger was because of the stupid argument he made. And YES --- he made a very similar argument.

But he didn't. The story was about the dossier and what it contains, to include the pee tape story, no one has reported on the veracity of the claim, quite the contrary actually. Trump even brought up this story himself when he stated that he thought Comey was trying to blackmail him about this story, a claim that doesn't appear to have any merit though the press reported that too.

What this has to do with a series of fictional books is on you.

But he didn't. The story was about the dossier and what it contains, to include the pee tape story, no one has reported on the veracity of the claim, quite the contrary actually. Trump even brought up this story himself when he stated that he thought Comey was trying to blackmail him about this story, a claim that doesn't appear to have any merit though the press reported that too.

It's political Opposition Research paid for by the never-Trumpers and the Dems. CREATED by a company with deep Russian relations. NEVER vetted by ANY Intel process and NEVER should have been in something that the lying ass CRAPPER said was "an Intel product".

Complete horseshit from Russian intel ops pranking the process.

It's political Opposition Research paid for by the never-Trumpers and the Dems. CREATED by a company with deep Russian relations. NEVER vetted by ANY Intel process and NEVER should have been in something that the lying ass CRAPPER said was "an Intel product".

Complete horseshit from Russian intel ops pranking the process.

The FBI did take a look at it, it was also a legit news story. Just like Obama's birth certificate.

Trump would be really displeased with Tom Horn, spreading all that fake news.

Nothing "fake" about Hillary being a smelly, thieving, lunatic now is there, hairball? I see you haven't bothered addressing the quote where she decided to start treating a cleaning women like she was a human-being. What do you suppose she'd think of you?

Nothing "fake" about Hillary being a smelly, thieving, lunatic now is there, hairball? I see you haven't bothered addressing the quote where she decided to start treating a cleaning women like she was a human-being. What do you suppose she'd think of you?

Yes, your OP is fake news, you still haven't proved it.

WikiLeaks

What is taking you so long, liar?

WikiLeaks

You seem to be under the impression I care about proving anything to you. What I do enjoy is putting a little chum in the water so sucker fish like you can obsess about it. And here you are lurking in a two-day old thread....go outside, talk to a real person, find a job.

WikiLeaks

You seem to be under the impression I care about proving anything to you. What I do enjoy is putting a little chum in the water so sucker fish like you can obsess about it. And here you are lurking in a two-day old thread....go outside, talk to a real person, find a job.

Lurking? I'm simply responding to your post. If you can't back up your OP then you are a liar.

It's possible you're just a moron and didn't know your post wasn't true however, when it's pointed out to you and you are unable to prove anything, then it's obvious to everyone, not just me.

But, at least you admitted you're nothing more than a troll. #progress

It would be far easier to believe that PINO donnie trump stinks to high heaven. Just watch how Malaria does everything possible to avoid holding hands with, or standing too close to, the revolting Orange Posse Grabber.

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Proof? I'm skeptical without proof.

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake and funny. Where is your source? The election is over yet you are so obsessed with either Hillary or Obama.

Don't tell me this is fake (copied from boxsocal).
View attachment 146450

–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

1. It came from White House Staffers. Her age at that time when she was living WH was younger than 51 yo. So how can that be?
Naturally when people start smelly like old people when you reach over 70 yo like Trump.

2. During Clinton administration most or all of the staffers are loyal from top to bottom. You rarely see people inside getting fired, abandoned or resigned because of ignorance and stupidity.
Today Trump administration you see a never ending WH high and low staffers abandoned or resigned or people getting fired. Talking about STINKS. Total chaos and disarray All because of ignorance and stupidity. Not to mentioned 20 charities that abandoned Maralago this month.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Here is the latest number of people that were victimized by this administration. And tell me --- WHO IS THE REAL STINKER? These are facts.
Trump Cybersecurity Advisors Resign, Citing His 'Insufficient Attention' to Threats

Sebastian Gorka gone from White House

Forum List

Back