Hillary Stinks!

The problem with Conservatives is that they are too obvious in their attempts to create fake news

The rest of the deplorables eat it up......but most just write it off to low information conservatives

The problem with Conservatives is that they are too obvious in their attempts to create fake news

The rest of the deplorables eat it up......but most just write it off to low information conservatives

I don't know why they willfully fall for 'news' that is so easily debunked.

We're talking major sweathog....I can damn near smell her from here! :eusa_hand:

INFphoto_30818632.jpg

The dog looks like it's gonna hurl....

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

Fake news. Keep it up

I can't... just think of her smelly ass makes my wiener go full on retracted mode... like a frightened turtle.

So you're saying cold water has nothing on hilary....

Gah, I can't stand Huma but I can't even begin to imagine the torture...she must be loyal

She (Huma) is still getting paid nearly $100K per year to do what? nothing?

She must be doing something ...what it is, I can only imagine! :laugh:

Isn't she Hiltlery's girlfriend after all? :eusa_angel:
Maybe Huma keeps tiny filters in her nostrils?

She stuffs cigarette butts up her nose before going in...

I don't know why they willfully fall for 'news' that is so easily debunked.

"debunked"?
lol.gif

Podesta Email: Hillary Acting "Retarded," Stinks

Yep, debunked, your source is shit and you know it.

Go to the wikileaks website and find the email. There god damned website is a clearing house of Podesta emails, they couldn't make it any easier for your lying lazy ass to find if they were there, they aren't, you're doing nothing but spreading fake news.

Fake news. Keep it up

Direct quotes and sourced......admit it, you're crushed.
lol.gif

I saw no source there. If it exists -- there'd be sources in the Media or WikiLeaks.

That's because if you click on the link in the OP it wants you to sign into your email account....I'm not apt to do that with Podesta but be my guest. The email is legit whether the account is still open or not. Care to dispute the accounts of her foul mouth?

Yeah. Actually I want to see this "Podesta email" in a folder at WikiLeaks with all the OTHER Podesta emails.

Where da fuck did YOU get it??

This is funny, the usual suspects stumbling coming on to defend Her Thighness

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

Just getting even for the Golden Shower fake story. That's how low you party animals have sunk. There's no way to determine the truth of the Golden Showers, but there IS a way to determine the truth of Hillary's "odor rumor".. From where I live politically -- it all stinks like a Brooklyn Dumpster. .

I think it's already been pointed out, you should worry about the job Trump isn't doing rather than posting lies about his opponent in a past election.

Just getting even for the Golden Shower fake story. That's how low you party animals have sunk. There's no way to determine the truth of the Golden Showers, but there IS a way to determine the truth of Hillary's "odor rumor".. From where I live politically -- it all stinks like a Brooklyn Dumpster. .

Is it fake? I honestly don't know one way or another but I'm not declaring it a true story with zero facts right here. Getting even? Fuck that, try personal responsibility.

Yeah. Actually I want to see this "Podesta email" in a folder at WikiLeaks with all the OTHER Podesta emails.

Where da fuck did YOU get it??

I know a guy who knows a guy....maybe it fell off a truck.
dunno.gif

6a00d83451af9f69e201bb094acbf5970d-500wi

Yeah Bud. Just a couple tiny problems. First the search result at WikiLeaks.

Searching for podesta unpleasant odor "boiled cabbage"
No filters available

0 results

Second --- it's that "worldnewsbureau,com" fake watermark at the lower right of the "wikileaks" document.

You gotta get me over those "minor details"....

Golden Showers was not fake news
It was actually in the dossier that was released. It was reported as such

It may not have happened, but the story about the dossier was real

We Cons knew this all along, but maybe not the extent of it. Despite always appearing adorned in designer pantsuits and garish jewelry, the fact is that the woman REEKS. Don't believe me? Fine. But you have to believe her campaign manager....you know, the one who's password was "password" and got his emails swiped..... including this one:

"Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an “odor” lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine, and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated."
–sent from my iPad–
[email protected]

that was just a rightwing lie you chose to believe, his email password was NOT 'password'...

Jesse Watters
Fox News Host
tom-false.jpg
politifact-logo-big.jpg

Says John Podesta’s email password was "password."
in an episode of Fox News' "Outnumbered" – Thursday, January 5, 2017

No evidence that Podesta's email password was 'password'

Trump would be really displeased with Tom Horn, spreading all that fake news.

Hey. There may have not been an actual Hogwarts, but the story of Harry Potter was real..

Hey. There may have not been an actual Hogwarts, but the story of Harry Potter was real..

You think Harry Potter was real because somebody wrote the books? Kind of a poor analogy.

Forum List

Back