Hillary supporter tried to kill elderly trump supporter

Arrest him if he committed a crime.

If a Trumper has assaulted a Clintonite, the alt right would defend the assault.

I am glad the Clintons are gone, hoss.

Now it is time for Trump to face the music.

What music might that be fake? You preferred Hillary over Trump anyways
You can lie all you want, Jroc. Now that HRC is gone, Trump's turn is next, legally.

Turn for what fake? Trump will be working 18 hours a day to undo the damage of your pathetic,poor excuse for a American president:cool:
No, he won't. He will make mistake after mistake as he is now doing. He is a sociopath and knows no other path. I don't know if it will be resignation, or impeachment and conviction, or a coup of the generals, but he is going to leave office before his term is up.

The OP: arrest the perp.

You can lie all you want, Jroc. Now that HRC is gone, Trump's turn is next, legally.

Turn for what fake? Trump will be working 18 hours a day to undo the damage of your pathetic,poor excuse for a American president:cool:
No, he won't. He will make mistake after mistake as he is now doing. He is a sociopath and knows no other path. I don't know if it will be resignation, or impeachment and conviction, or a coup of the generals, but he is going to leave office before his term is up.

I'll blame your delusions on your age old man :cuckoo:

Trump does not have it what it takes to be a president. You don't have what it takes to support a fascist president. That's your problem. You guys are simply phonies.

Trump does not have it what it takes to be a president. You don't have what it takes to support a fascist president. That's your problem. You guys are simply phonies.

You're so pathetic and you don't even realize it ...So sad :(.....First you supported Bush, then fat boy, then Kasich...You loved Obama.....Enough said about you old man:slap:

Hey look everybody, it's Jake!

AR-161209974.jpg&maxW=400

Soooooo, what does it 'take' to President, smart boy? A Kenyan daddy? Being a Faggot? A communist mentor?

Forum List

Back