Hillary....The Best Choice for 2016!

To even consider her as a future President of USA .... would be ignorance verging upon the indecent!

2008 was Clintons year.

The Dems threw her under the bus for Barry.

I doubt she will run again.

As for Biden? Good Gawd. If he's the best the Dems can come up with then my dead Border Collie is looking good for POTUS in 2016.

What was that dead border collie's name again? I want to write that down, in case I need a write-in.

2008 was Clintons year.

As for Biden? Good Gawd. If he's the best the Dems can come up with then my dead Border Collie is looking good for POTUS in 2016.

Did you know Hillary and Barack both received almost the same amount of votes in the primaries? 18,000,000 each.

Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I voted for Hillary in the Ohio primary but would have taken either one. They were both equally awesome. 2008 was a great year for Democrats. The Democrats didn't throw her under the bus just the same as Democrats aren't about to abandon Obama.

You all are such liars.

2008 was Clintons year.

Did you know Hillary and Barack both received almost the same amount of votes in the primaries? 18,000,000 each.

Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I voted for Hillary in the Ohio primary but would have taken either one. They were both equally awesome. 2008 was a great year for Democrats. The Democrats didn't throw her under the bus just the same as Democrats aren't about to abandon Obama.

You all are such liars.

Aww, how cute. We're arguing over who is going to win the next American Idol.

2008 was Clintons year.

You all are such liars.

Yeah, equally awesome.... if awesome is scary and corrupt. Too bad for dems we got a chance to see them work first hand.

2008 was Clintons year.

You all are such liars.

Aww, how cute. We're arguing over who is going to win the next American Idol.

Just get your talking points straight.

2008 was Clintons year.

You all are such liars.

They didn't? Sure looked like it to me.

I thought Hillary had the nomination till Obama came on the scene and believe me I was flabbergasted when he won the nomination. It should have been Hillary.

You don't think the Dems threw her under the bus? I sure do.

They opted for the half black guy instead of the woman. Pure politics and the definetly threw her under the bus.

2008 was Clintons year.

You all are such liars.

They didn't? Sure looked like it to me.

I thought Hillary had the nomination till Obama came on the scene and believe me I was flabbergasted when he won the nomination. It should have been Hillary.

You don't think the Dems threw her under the bus? I sure do.

They opted for the half black guy instead of the woman. Pure politics and the definetly threw her under the bus.

Bill and Hillary are Democratic leadership for many reasons but one big one is they know how to raise money for whatever cause. He is involved in disaster relief fundraising around the world, why? He's one of the best.

She raised $30 million and was way out in front of the pack when she made the decision to run. Her campaign manager was fired for gross mismanagement by February and she had a pollster, Mark Penn taking a huge salary. By that time in her campaign, Obama was looking very good to people and taking a lot of the money that she thought was automatically hers.

Ted Kennedy, another superstar fundraiser, endorsed Obama. In campaigns, money is everything. You should know that re: GW Bush. How could that guy win two terms without a lot of backing..

Democrats didn't throw her under the bus, she unfortunately got involved with people who didn't have her best interests at heart and kind of fell by the wayside. I like her and hope she runs, I don't hold out very much hope tho..

Forum List

Back