Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary To Give Keynote Speech At Cyber Security Conference

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Irony alert:

hillary-clinton-02-1012-e1476262663282.jpg

IRONY ALERT: Hillary Gets Chosen To Give Keynote Speech At Cyber Security Summit

She will be giving classes on how to correctly wipe a server with a cloth.

She knows how to keep them blank and ready for action, in the incinerator...Everytime a gov. of a state loses an election and has to vacate the office they destroy the computers they use and wipe out the hard drives. I have always wondered why they waste so much on administrative activity and what it is they are hiding from the population that pays their salary .

I hope someone counts how many times she mentions Russia.
( I would but I physically can't stand hearing her voice for more than 1 second )

I like the fact that she make more in one day than you guys do in a decade.

I like the fact that she make more in one day than you guys do in a decade.
She's gonna need every penny to hire the lawyers she's gonna need when
she finally gets indicted for perjury under oath, abuse of power and obstruction of justice for starters.

In other breaking news, the fox is following her with a lecture on hen house security.

Yup. She can show them how to hide e-mails and how to bleach everything.

She can also explain to them that had she been in the military her ass would be in Leavenworth.

Should be quite the show.

She’s gonna demonstrate how to wipe a computer clean with a rag and bust other devices to smithereens with a hammer. And kudos to them for reaching out to the best in the business.

#11: It's good practice to keep these HC reports afloat in screenal space. There are gaps in the 2011 chron for Benghazi.

Forum List

Back