Hillary Took 5 Minutes to Talk Gun Control After Vegas, 5 Days to Denounce Weinstein

There was a joke back when Bill Clinton was president.

Whenever there was a mass shooting, Clinton would be there selling gun control before the ambulances could show up.

America truly dodged a bullet last November.
one is a conditioned response. shooting happens, jump out and go WE MUST DO SOMETHING. and then on queue, she goes away and we don't hear more about it.

for weinstein - if i were in that position how would i react? first i'd be in denial. then i'd have to go through my own manner of acceptance that a close friend (if they are that close) could do this and in the end it would take me awhile also to be honest depending how how close i was to the person.

unless of course you believe she knew all along. different story there.

What would fucked up, idiots like you do without Clinton to bash???

Hey MODS, does this kind of thread really belong in "politics" or in I want to bitch about Clinton" forum???

LOL

Hey MODS, does this kind of thread really belong in "politics" or in I want to bitch about Clinton" forum???

LOL
She inserts herself into public debate, I think she likes it. Battered wife syndrome except on a national level.

one is a conditioned response. shooting happens, jump out and go WE MUST DO SOMETHING. and then on queue, she goes away and we don't hear more about it.

for weinstein - if i were in that position how would i react? first i'd be in denial. then i'd have to go through my own manner of acceptance that a close friend (if they are that close) could do this and in the end it would take me awhile also to be honest depending how how close i was to the person.

Of course they all knew. You think Hillary was ignorant about Bill when she tried to publicly disembowel Monica?
Weinstein admitted guilt, it was not as if it was a wait and lets see the truth.

Of course they all knew. You think Hillary was ignorant about Bill when she tried to publicly disembowel Monica?
Weinstein admitted guilt, it was not as if it was a wait and lets see the truth.
just thinking over scenarios. but since i do not know who knew what, if i say YES SHE KNEW, it's just me putting it there cause i hate her and this proves why i do.

rest assured i hate her. but i do prefer the reasons for it to be real and not pile-on guessing.

LOL
Change "Clinton" to "Trump" and then look in the mirror.
take anything clinton was accused of that her side feels isn't fair to her and put trumps names in.

i can't picture a single person defending hillary would would not dogpile trump for the very same actions.

funny how that works, huh?

Paddock slaughtered 58 people

How many did Weinstein kill?

just thinking over scenarios. but since i do not know who knew what, if i say YES SHE KNEW, it's just me putting it there cause i hate her and this proves why i do.

rest assured i hate her. but i do prefer the reasons for it to be real and not pile-on guessing.
What are we up to now, something like 45 women who have come forward now so far?
Everyone in Hollywood knew.

What are we up to now, something like 45 women who have come forward now so far?
Everyone in Hollywood knew.
didn't say it wasn't looking bad. :)

A lot of women in Hollywood breath a sigh of relief that Weinstein didnt get a President Hillary to cover for him

Forum List

Back