Hillary Trolls Take It To Next Level With Phone Bank Trolling

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Not surprising. She is desperate and seems to think that she's entitled to the office of president. A lot of Bernie supporters have been crying foul and now here's another underhanded tactic from the Hillary camp.

I'm sure we've encountered a few of these trolls. They never go beyond the daily talking points, never engage in debate and are incapable of articulating their views. It's all copy and paste the same shit, which is usually a bunch of lies and false statistics being put out by Hillary.

"A Super PAC called "Barrier Breakers 2016" Has allocated $1 million to pay internet trolls (on average $20 an hour) to post on social media in favor of Hillary. As seen in this screen shot.

As if Hillary needed to stoop any lower, she now is paying people to use the Bernie Sanders phone banking system as many people are reporting getting calls from people who claim to be with the Bernie campaign, but say subliminal messages like "If Bernie lost would who would you vote for" Or "Do you think Bernie can still win even know he is so far behind"

If you encounter one of these paid trolls please report it to the Sanders campaign so they can remove the troll from its phone banking system."

http://sourceplanet.net/politics/hillary-trolls-take-it-to-next-level-with-phone-bank-trolling/

Not surprising. She is desperate and seems to think that she's entitled to the office of president. A lot of Bernie supporters have been crying foul and now here's another underhanded tactic from the Hillary camp.

I'm sure we've encountered a few of these trolls. They never go beyond the daily talking points, never engage in debate and are incapable of articulating their views. It's all copy and paste the same shit.

"A Super PAC called "Barrier Breakers 2016" Has allocated $1 million to pay internet trolls (on average $20 an hour) to post on social media in favor of Hillary. As seen in this screen shot.

As if Hillary needed to stoop any lower, she now is paying people to use the Bernie Sanders phone banking system as many people are reporting getting calls from people who claim to be with the Bernie campaign, but say subliminal messages like "If Bernie lost would who would you vote for" Or "Do you think Bernie can still win even know he is so far behind"

If you encounter one of these paid trolls please report it to the Sanders campaign so they can remove the troll from its phone banking system."

http://sourceplanet.net/politics/hillary-trolls-take-it-to-next-level-with-phone-bank-trolling/
Whoa sucks for them. They're paying me $2,000 an hour to do the same thing! I guess I just have a better troll agent. :dunno:

This sounds serious. :banana:
Oh no you're working for those guys? My company hates slogans.

Hates sloguns? Wh...what do tell the lemmings then? Are you a meme house?
giphy.gif

I'm sure we've encountered a few of these trolls. They never go beyond the daily talking points, never engage in debate and are incapable of articulating their views. It's all copy and paste the same shit.

Whoa sucks for them. They're paying me $2,000 an hour to do the same thing! I guess I just have a better troll agent. :dunno:

Don't lie like that. You're getting $32.50 per hour + insurance and retirement, just like all the rest of us.

Don't lie like that. You're getting $32.50 per hour + insurance and retirement, just like all the rest of us.
Yeah but bonus season is coming up. I'm trying to get in a few good jabs to impress the higher ups... you know?

Learn how you can become a paid Internet Troll for Hillary.

Contact JakeStarkey@Barrier Breakers 2016

I'm sure we've encountered a few of these trolls. They never go beyond the daily talking points, never engage in debate and are incapable of articulating their views. It's all copy and paste the same shit, which is usually a bunch of lies and false statistics being put out by Hillary.

You mean they don't accuse Bernie of having an illegitimate black baby? Haven't they learned ANYTHING from the RNC?

I believe that!!!!!

You mean they don't accuse Bernie of having an illegitimate black baby? Haven't they learned ANYTHING from the RNC?

What a troll-like response. So, no opinion on what Hillary is doing? She'd be proud of your diversion tactic. Does her campaign give you answers to post?

What a troll-like response. So, no opinion on what Hillary is doing? She'd be proud of your diversion tactic. Does her campaign give you answers to post?
Our handlers are not directly involved with her campaign. That would be an ethics violation.

I don't know. Does she give individuals on the internet answers? I've never been on a dem website. I certainly wouldn't search for a Hillary site. Do you dispute that McCain was blindsided by Rove and Gingrich on behalf of Bush in the "whispering" dirty trick in South Carolina?

Dirty Tricks, South Carolina and John McCain

Our handlers are not directly involved with her campaign. That would be an ethics violation.

You have "handlers"? That's creepy! :lol:

You're using alot of words, of which you obviously do not know the meaning.

Yup he's a member here. Codenamed CK.

Yup he's a member here. Codenamed CK.

I guess I wouldn't make a very good puppet. They won't even consider me as a mod. I've asked several times over the years and didn't get so much as a reply.

It appears I don't get a handler. This gives me a sad :sad:

Forum List

Back