🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

Another moronic never served military "genius". You people are true idiots.

Deferment Don knows more than the Generals about ISIS…just ask him.

...and people like you who have never served actually defend revealing your hand in battle.
You also "assume" that ISIS will simply let all of those poor people just leave because "the enemy" is coming.
You are an idiot.

Trump wanted to leave 3 years earlier. Clearly Trump wanted ISIS to be created sooner rather than later.
So you never read the Wikileaks on how ISIS was created huh?

Typical.
RussiaLeaks/WikiLies is hardly a reliable source for anything. ISIS started under Bush, and no amount of Trump trumpery can change that fact.

Wrong.....isis started after obama pulled our troops out of Iraq....which he didn't have to do since the Afghan government was willing to renogotiate the Status of Forces Agreement.....obama didn't care, he just wanted out...now we have isis....
ISIS began in 2004, Obama had no control over our troops.

Wrong......obama pulled our troops and isis took over...
Obama had no power to pull out even one trooper in 2004.

Wrong.....isis started after obama pulled our troops out of Iraq....which he didn't have to do since the Afghan government was willing to renogotiate the Status of Forces Agreement.....obama didn't care, he just wanted out...now we have isis....
The Afghan government has nothing to do with Iraq's government. :asshole:

Sorry.....I meant Iraq government...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay...just like they are there now...obama didn't want anything to do with it....

Asswipe....

Sorry.....I meant Iraq government...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay...just like they are there now...obama didn't want anything to do with it....

Asswipe....
Liar!

Asswipe....
Liar!

Nope........a defense policy expert I heard interviewed stated he spoke with the leaders of Iraq...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay but said obama didn't want to....they said he wouldn't take yes for an answer....

Asswipe....
Liar!

Nope........a defense policy expert I heard interviewed stated he spoke with the leaders of Iraq...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay but said obama didn't want to....they said he wouldn't take yes for an answer....
Bullshit!

Asswipe....
Liar!

Bullshit!

Sure, EVERYBODY but the Magic Negro lies.

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

your right

isis is now fortified with billions of dollars

worth of American equipment that the admin left behind

it should never have been allowed to fester to this size

another big shout out to this admin

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.

still the prezbos fault for leaving too soon
Trump wanted to leave 3 years earlier. Clearly Trump wanted ISIS to be created sooner rather than later.
“First, I’d get out of Iraq right now.” ~ Crazy Donald, 2008

your right

isis is now fortified with billions of dollars

worth of American equipment that the admin left behind

it should never have been allowed to fester to this size

another big shout out to this admin

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.

still the prezbos fault for leaving too soon
The development of ISIS in Iraq is down to Bush. The causal chain links it clearly to Bush. If we had never been there in the first place, none of it would have happened. If Bush had not invaded Iraq, if Bush had not set a date for us to withdraw (a date which Obama simply honored), ISIS would not have developed in Iraq.

It is all down to Bush...that is what the logic determins. Causal chain. Bush.

no it is not

ISIS did not exist under bush

this a monster that came about during the obama administration
Of course it did, don't be ridiculous.

They were ISI. The 'S' hadn't been appended then because they hadn't invaded Syria until after Bush left office, but they already existed.

The ex CIA director had it right in a morning interview. Making the decision to launch nuke weapons is a complex process...very precise and controlled. He added never to use numbers when talking about the process.

The only numbers that ever counted to me were " 3-2-1....key turn"...

The development of ISIS in Iraq is down to Bush. The causal chain links it clearly to Bush. If we had never been there in the first place, none of it would have happened. If Bush had not invaded Iraq, if Bush had not set a date for us to withdraw (a date which Obama simply honored), ISIS would not have developed in Iraq.

It is all down to Bush...that is what the logic determins. Causal chain. Bush.

no it is not

ISIS did not exist under bush

this a monster that came about during the obama administration
No, you don't understand the causal chain. Had we not been in Iraq to begin with, ISIS would have never developed there. ISIS is down to GW Bush. Period. That's logic, plain and simple.

Saying ISIS is Obama's fault is saying that the reason you have a cavity is because you didn't go to the dentist, when, in fact, the reason you have a cavity is because of not brushing, poor diet, and not taking care of your teeth. First comes first.

The root cause is the invasion of Iraq. The rest is just symptoms.

A causal chain is the path of influence running from a root cause to problem symptoms. Each link in the chain repressents something in the real world. At one end of the chain is the root cause. At the other end is the symptoms it causes.

yes i do

isis did not exist prior to obama admin

in fact his admin assisted unwittingly to develop isis in libya

calling them rebels
Baloney. You passionately want to blame Obama and Clinton for ISIS, for everything. You're using emotion not logic.

it is not baloney i dont want to blame anyone

it is just simply a fact that isis was created under the obama administration
That's like saying we did not start off as 13 colonies because we later changed our name to the United States of America and expanded more territory.

The ex CIA director had it right in a morning interview. Making the decision to launch nuke weapons is a complex process...very precise and controlled. He added never to use numbers when talking about the process.

The only numbers that ever counted to me were " 3-2-1....key turn"...
The "4 minute window" has been on the Internet for years. It's not classified intel.

...and people like you who have never served actually defend revealing your hand in battle.
You also "assume" that ISIS will simply let all of those poor people just leave because "the enemy" is coming.
You are an idiot.
I'm sorry but serving or not serving alone does not make you an expert on military tactics or even the military in general

Crazy Donald was for pulling the troops out before he was against it ...

“You know how they get out? They get out. That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave." ~ Crazy Donald, 2007

"Iraq, we shouldn't have been there and I'd get them [U.S. troops] out real fast." ~ Crazy Donald, 2011

You are an idiot.
I'm sorry but serving or not serving alone does not make you an expert on military tactics or even the military in general

I'm sorry but saying we should "telegraph" our strategy in advance makes one a moron, one need not be a Military "genius" to understand that.

Conservatives must believe our generals are having meetings today, "holly hell we have no idea the launch times of Russian missiles, I mean they could be 1 second or 3 hours, we just don't know. How will we ever find out such information, quick call MI-5 and see if Bond is available. Tell him to bring Pussy Galore as we need to really grab this thing by the ass."

Of course sane people know the US military is sitting in their offices nodding at each other saying "it doesn't matter who knows such things, all that matters is what happens when the missiles arrive, and this is known universally which is all that matters."

You are an idiot.

I'm sorry but saying we should "telegraph" our strategy in advance makes one a moron, one need not be a Military "genius" to understand that.
So you're saying Bush was a moron for signing an agreement with Iraq to pull all of our troops out and announce the date?

Did you vote for Bush?

You are an idiot.

So you're saying Bush was a moron for signing an agreement with Iraq to pull all of our troops out and announce the date?

Did you vote for Bush?

LOL, you Lefty's LOVE you some deflection.
Bush was/is a moron for a great many things.
Obama is a dumb fuck for telegraphing a War Time strategy.

You are an idiot.

Did you vote for Bush?

LOL, you Lefty's LOVE you some deflection.
Bush was/is a moron for a great many things.
Obama is a dumb fuck for telegraphing a War Time strategy.
you are welcome to that opinion, just so long as you understand that you lack all the facts.

Forum List

Back