Hillary 'Walll Street' Spin blows Up in Her Face

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Shamelessly Hillary invoked 9/11/01 to justify why she is Wall Streets 'whore' in regards to campaign donations...but the facts show she was a Wall Street 'favorite' well BEFORE 9/11/01.

"Surprise! Hillary was a Wall Street donor darling before 9/11, too"
LINK: Surprise! Hillary was a Wall Street donor darling before 9/11, too « Hot Air

"It’s already widely regarded as Hillary Clinton’s worst moment yet in the two debates, and it’s going to get worse. ... Hillary then insisted that she gets lots of Wall Street donations because of her hard work in rebuilding after the terrorist attacks that hit Twin Towers. ...

In her 2000 U.S. Senate race, Clinton vacuumed in more than $1.1 million from the securities and investment industry - That made her the third- largest recipient of Wall Street money of any member of Congress or congressional candidate running in that entire election cycle, which concluded 10 months before 9/11." ... more

Mrs. 'I'm One of you / Broke' is a Wall Street donations sponge...and a liar. Surprise, surprise....

It doesnt matter. Democrats dont care their front runner is a corrupt liar who is a hypocrite and supports the very people they claim to hate. She's their winner. Their bitch. They'll spin and deflect and stick with her no matter what the facts. Democrats are pathetic liars.

Wall Street loves me because I helped them, even though they know I plan to destroy them.

Forum List

Back