Hillary Was Right, example #1029

You know, solar panels CAN generate enough power to run a typical house.

How Many Solar Panels Does it Take to Power a House? | Networx

How many solar panels to supply an average household?

Garrison stated that the typical home is approximately 1,500 square feet, with electrical costs of about $100 per month. Such a house generally needs about 16 panels to completely cover electrical power needs.

If you are looking to heat water for the average family of four, two solar thermal panels would be needed, Garrison explained. “The average hot water consumption is offset by about 70 percent.”

I like alternative energy but solar is a frosted dream to those don't understand. What does it take to produce these panels, all associated devices, copper, inverters, batteries, chargers, charge controllers on and on which libtards have no clue. How about disposal when they expire, no one thinks of that. Solar is not what libs think and is not the answer. Gretta the brat has no clue what it took in energy, materials, polution to create her cross atlantic yacht and her kapitan flying across in a carbon footprint plane to sail her.

Not to mention, most solar panels and the devices that go in those inverters, chargers, and controllers are made in China. I bet the price has gone sky high of those and the availability is dropping.
Why are they made in China? Because while China was subsidizing their solar industry, Republicans were demonizing ours. Remember Solyndra, forced to shut down because they couldn’t compete with Chinese subsidies while fighting off Republicans trying to kill solar?

Wrong again, dumbass. China has access to minerals and rare earths, that we don't. Why do you think China is making a play for relations with Africa?

Every time you purchase "Green energy" or solar products, some rich fat man in China gets a little richer and a little fatter.

So how does that fat rich Chinese dick taste? Please let us know. :21:

Anyone who knows how to use Google and ignore the rhetoric that all solar panels are made in China can find a list of companies who manufacture most or all of their product here in the US.

Took me all of 2 seconds (and that includes typing) to find it.

American Best Solar Manufacturers - Complete List 2018 | Solar.com

There are many reasons why a consumer may want to purchase their solar panels from an American manufacturer or from American Solar brands. They want to support domestic manufacturing jobs, they believe the quality of their products are superior, or even because of the recent 30% tariff on solar cell and panel imports. Whatever the reason is, check out this full list of American solar panel manufacturers. Each one of these companies manufactures all or at least some of their technology in the United States.

Here’s the complete list of American solar panel manufacturers:

JGalt is a fucking moron.

Think so? I called the first company on the list, Auxin Solar, at 1-408-225-4380 ext 106. I spoke with a sales representative and asked where the solar cells they use to manufacture their solar panels are produced. The representative's name was Mindy and her answer was "China". She also told me that the majority of solar cells are manufactured in China, and they use those to assemble their panels.

So go fuck yourself with a Chinese-made AIDS-infected 14 Tine Weld #710662 Garden Rake, which you can purchase at Walmart for $9.99.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/14-TINE-...22-fd2110129a18a716&athancid=null&athena=true

Incidentally, the garden rake you'll be fucking yourself with was also made in China.

Note: Proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Note 2: You'll need to come up with your own AIDS to infect the garden rake with, before you fuck yourself with it. I'm sure you'll have no problem a good source of that, ya fucking imbecile.

Forum List

Back