🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary was taught her trademark "I don't recall" defense years ago by lawyer

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hillary should either go down in history as the politician with the worst memory or as the biggest liar. I doubt if anyone is able to actually count the number of times over the years that she responded to official questions by claiming she can't recall. It's just amazing how she can't remember shit about anything, even if it's something fairly recent like her emails. She claimed she couldn't even remember security briefings or being told what the "C" at the top of emails meant. Is she really that absent-minded? Whether it's all a pack of lies or brain damage, it doesn't matter. What matters is allowing someone with either a diminished mental capacity or someone who is just that corrupt into the White House.

"In 1994, at the height of numerous scandals, including Whitewater, File-gate and others, Willey says Hillary Clinton and White House Counsel Bernie Nussbaum were speaking in a room with the door open, when she says she heard Nussbaum shout at Clinton that she should tell investigators she could not recall events.

Stated Willey:

"The first time I heard it I thought it, wow! And I heard Bernie Nussbaum talking extremely very loudly. To Hillary. And basically said, ‘For Christ’s sake, Hillary. All you have to say is you don’t recall. You don’t remember anything. Nobody can argue with that.’"

Willey was speaking on this reporter’s talk radio program, "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio," broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM.

Willey says she was prompted to speak about the alleged exchange with Nussbaum after it was reported on Friday that during her more than three-hour interview with FBI investigators in July, Clinton cited more than three dozen things that she claimed she could not recall.

Commented Willey: "And if you look at this and if you look at all the testimony, the grand jury testimony, all of this stuff that was being revealed like what we are looking at now. All of the FBI files. This is their modus operandi. This is what they do.

"So when I read all of this on Friday and all this past weekend and I heard, ‘I don’t recall, I don’t remember, I don’t remember this.’ You know I just thought to myself this is just never going to change. It is just never going to change. It is what they do," Willey added."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/05/kathleen-willey-overheard-white-house-staff-teaching-hillary-trademark-dont-recall-defense/

She's overused it.
Another of Hiliary's responses.

upload_2016-9-7_10-42-41.png

She's overused it.

It's become her 'go to' answer. She crooked as a lightning bolt and thinks that as long as she pretends not to remember, then no one can do anything. Helps when the state-controlled media don't ask any hard questions. And those that do have the nerve to press for answers get viciously attacked and called names. Even other dictators must be jealous of the way Hillary uses their tricks in what is supposed to be a free country.

I don't think President Reagan was a lawyer, though I'm sure he got to know Hillary.

Most Republican politicians are business owners. Most Democrat politicians are lawyers. Not hard to see why Dems are always seeking deep pockets to dip into. It's their nature. And there are few with scruples.

I don't think President Reagan was a lawyer, though I'm sure he got to know Hillary.

Most Republican politicians are business owners. Most Democrat politicians are lawyers. Not hard to see why Dems are always seeking deep pockets to dip into. It's their nature. And there are few with scruples.
And Reagan was a union leader. Go figure.

Part of the problem is that people think everyone should fit perfectly into one side or the other. Most people I know are somewhere down the middle.

Unions definitely served a purpose at one time and maybe some are still good. I take issue with those who collect dues from lowly workers and then turn around and spend big bucks on political campaigns that the workers don't support. It's just a way of squeezing them to fund candidates. If they charge dues, all that money should go toward helping the workers, but it doesn't. Unions seem to think they know better than the people they are supposed to support. Typical liberal attitude.

A good union would not support candidates with the worker's money. I don't know why they charge dues.

Part of the problem is that people think everyone should fit perfectly into one side or the other. Most people I know are somewhere down the middle.

Unions definitely served a purpose at one time and maybe some are still good. I take issue with those who collect dues from lowly workers and then turn around and spend big bucks on political campaigns that the workers don't support. It's just a way of squeezing them to fund candidates. If they charge dues, all that money should go toward helping the workers, but it doesn't. Unions seem to think they know better than the people they are supposed to support. Typical liberal attitude.

A good union would not support candidates with the worker's money. I don't know why they charge dues.
Most unions pay a lot closer attention to what our representatives are doing in state legislatures and on Capitol Hill than individual members do. They do, in fact, have better access there and better information, on everything from voting records on bills to what bills they may be considering and what bills they should be considering. Their job is to represent the best interests of their members and they can't do that without being involved in the political process.

As long as the government legislates labor issues, labor needs a voice at every level of government.

You do realize, I hope, that the US Chamber of Commerce is the world's largest business organization and its sole purpose is to promote the interests of American business. It is the largest lobbing organization in our country. And that means its interests come at everyone else's expense, particularly labor. Unions are the only voice labor has to counter that and the Chamber's very, very deep pockets.

Most unions pay a lot closer attention to what our representatives are doing in state legislatures and on Capitol Hill than individual members do. They do, in fact, have better access there and better information, on everything from voting records on bills to what bills they may be considering and what bills they should be considering. Their job is to represent the best interests of their members and they can't do that without being involved in the political process.

As long as the government legislates labor issues, labor needs a voice at every level of government.

You do realize, I hope, that the US Chamber of Commerce is the world's largest business organization and its sole purpose is to promote the interests of American business. It is the largest lobbing organization in our country. And that means its interests come at everyone else's expense, particularly labor. Unions are the only voice labor has to counter that and the Chamber's very, very deep pockets.

Not buying that. Some union bosses are about as smart as a pile of dog shit. I know plenty of people who pay attention and simply do not want their money going to candidates they dislike.

Obamacare and other policies were supported by the big unions. It sucks and they immediately wanted exempt. Really did their homework, didn't they? No, I don't trust them. They tend to go along party lines and much of the Dem policies hurt small businesses, so why the hell are unions supporting those who are killing jobs? Welfare recipients are of no use to unions and the Dems are just giving us more of those. Or do the unions plan on recruiting all the refugees and workers who are replacing the American workers? Are they voting for those candidates who are getting rid of non-union citizens in hopes that the replacements will start paying dues? Pretty self-serving.

Unions are all about power. They back liberals in exchange for laws that allow unions to expand. They gain more power and money and give huge chunks right back to the Dems. The workers don't see much improvement. The unions of yesterday did some good. Now we have laws that protect workers. We really don't need unions anymore, but the left sees deep pockets and the favors get exchanged to keep both politicians and unions rolling in the dough.

Last edited:

Not buying that. Some union bosses are about as smart as a pile of dog shit. I know plenty of people who pay attention and simply do not want their money going to candidates they dislike.

Obamacare and other policies were supported by the big unions. It sucks and they immediately wanted exempt. Really did their homework, didn't they? No, I don't trust them. They tend to go along party lines and much of the Dem policies hurt small businesses, so why the hell are unions supporting those who are killing jobs? Welfare recipients are of no use to unions and the Dems are just giving us more of those. Or do the unions plan on recruiting all the refugees and workers who are replacing the American workers? Are they voting for those candidates who are getting rid of non-union citizens in hopes that the replacements will start paying dues? Pretty self-serving.
Like it or not, as long as we have powerful special interest groups like the USCoC, we're going to have special interest groups supporting the American worker. That's just the way things work.

Like it or not, as long as we have powerful special interest groups like the USCoC, we're going to have special interest groups supporting the American worker. That's just the way things work.

But they aren't supporting workers as much as they are maintaining their own wealth and power in exchange for helping maintain Dems wealth and power.

The laws passed these days have nothing to do with worker's benefits. There is little they do for the workers. Mostly, the laws allow unions to get new members. Daycare workers found themselves members without wanting it. Unions bully those who join companies and decline to join.

Unions spent a shit ton of money supporting Obamacare. Then they freaked out and demanded to be exempt. They didn't care that other people had to suffer with it, but it wasn't good enough for them. They hurt a lot of people by supporting it and they don't give a shit as long as it doesn't affect them.

Unions helped destroy the auto industry in Detroit.

Unions make life hard for many workers. My brother worked in a factory and the union people are often fucking lazy. A lightbulb burned out one day and a guy went to replace it. He was stopped because it wasn't in his job description and the guy whose job it was happened to be on a long lunch break. Production was halted in that section till the guy got back and then took his time getting a ladder and changing the fluorescent light bulb. The same union announced one day that they made a deal for the workers. The traded the vision plan for a free pair of boots twice a year. Thing was, the company already provided one free pair of boots per year and the vision plan on top of it. Many wore prescription eye glasses and the cost of one pair of glasses was far more than one pair of boots. But, the union "helped" them. My brother finally quit the union, or so he thought. They badgered him and insisted he was a lifetime member. They constantly reminded him that he was behind in his dues. They are like the fucking mafia.

But they aren't supporting workers as much as they are maintaining their own wealth and power in exchange for helping maintain Dems wealth and power.

The laws passed these days have nothing to do with worker's benefits. There is little they do for the workers. Mostly, the laws allow unions to get new members. Daycare workers found themselves members without wanting it. Unions bully those who join companies and decline to join.

Unions spent a shit ton of money supporting Obamacare. Then they freaked out and demanded to be exempt. They didn't care that other people had to suffer with it, but it wasn't good enough for them. They hurt a lot of people by supporting it and they don't give a shit as long as it doesn't affect them.

Unions make life hard for many workers. My brother worked in a factory and the union people are often fucking lazy. A lightbulb burned out one day and a guy went to replace it. He was stopped because it wasn't in his job description and the guy whose job it was happened to be on a long lunch break. Production was halted in that section till the guy got back and then took his time getting a ladder and changing the fluorescent light bulb. The same union announced one day that they made a deal for the workers. The traded the vision plan for a free pair of boots twice a year. Thing was, the company already provided one free pair of boots per year and the vision plan on top of it. Many wore prescription eye glasses and the cost of one pair of glasses was far more than one pair of boots. But, the union "helped" them. My brother finally quit the union, or so he thought. They badgered him and insisted he was a lifetime member. They constantly reminded him that he was behind in his dues. They are like the fucking mafia.
I'm aware of your opinion on this. I'm not aware of any factual basis for it.

Judging from the expressions of discontent I read and hear from workers about everything from wages to immigrants to robotics, I suspect that the pendulum will be swinging the other way pretty soon as American labor realizes that its adventure into going it alone has lost its glitter.

I'm aware of your opinion on this. I'm not aware of any factual basis for it.

Judging from the expressions of discontent I read and hear from workers about everything from wages to immigrants to robotics, I suspect that the pendulum will be swinging the other way pretty soon as American labor realizes that its adventure into going it alone has lost its glitter.

There are laws in place now. Unions strike a lot to demand more pay, but it often hurts the company in the long run. In the short term, it leaves families without income during the strike.

Unions helped elect Bill Clinton and support Hillary, despite Clinton signing off on NAFTA, and Hillary bringing in unskilled, cheap labor for companies. Dems are all about helping liberal companies, like Tyson, save big bucks by paying low wages to illegal aliens. Yea, those unions are really in it for the little guy. Face it, those who run the unions are extremely wealthy and do nothing but exchange favors with Dems and occasionally throw crumbs to the workers. Some do just fine without a union. Just the money saved on union dues helps them. And by not joining, that's a little less money toward those politicians who are killing the economy and jobs.

And equally, companies lock out employees and it often hurts the company in the long run. In the short term, it leaves families without income during the strike.

Unions exist in response to company abuses, not the other way around. The workers need the same protection of their interests as businesses seek when joining their special interest organizations.

Was Alberto Gonzales her lawyer?

Funny that Republicans didn't investigate THOSE missing emails...

Forum List

Back