Hillary 'What Difference Does It Make' Clinton Speaks: My Biggest Regret Is Benghazi

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So is this a sign of guilt showing or does she really regret Benghazi? Or is she wanting to just purge the memory of it and put it behind her because with a 2016 run for the presidency, she can't let this be a central thorn for her campaign. I say the latter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45j660dMoY]Hillary Clinton Admits BIGGEST Regret is BENGHAZI Attack - YouTube[/ame]

Hillary Clinton: "My Biggest Regret Is What Happened In Benghazi" | Video | RealClearPolitics

QUESTION: Any do-overs that you would -- relative to Secretary of State?

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

You know, my biggest, you know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy, losing four Americans, two diplomats and now it's public, so I can say two CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stevens, who was one of our very best and had served in Libya and across the Middle East and spoke Arabic

So is this a sign of guilt showing or does she really regret Benghazi? Or is she wanting to just purge the memory of it and put it behind her because with a 2016 run for the presidency, she can't let this be a central thorn for her campaign. I say the latter.

Hillary Clinton Admits BIGGEST Regret is BENGHAZI Attack - YouTube

Hillary Clinton: "My Biggest Regret Is What Happened In Benghazi" | Video | RealClearPolitics

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

You know, my biggest, you know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy, losing four Americans, two diplomats and now it's public, so I can say two CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stevens, who was one of our very best and had served in Libya and across the Middle East and spoke Arabic

What kind of racist scum bag would promote that avatar? You are the sludge in the nation...

Sounds human to me. Did Bush have ANY regrets over his MURDERS or tortures? The answer is NONE.

• Banned

You are the sludge in the nation...

No, I am a American patriot who loves and wants the best for his country.

What kind of racist scum bag would promote that avatar? You are the sludge in the nation...

A proud racist?

There's no doubt the cons see the writing on the wall...Hilary will be the next POTUS. But that won't detour the cons from trying to smear her for the next three years. And the more they try, the more this country will realize how desperate the cons are, and the more popular she will become.

You are the sludge in the nation...

No, I am a American patriot who loves and wants the best for his country.

No, you are a right wing pea brain nationalist.

No matter how much you Rightyloons spin it, she did not apologize or admit to doing anything wrong.

Forum List

Back