Hillary Will Inherit Some Historic Accomplishments from Obama

I immediately thought of Hitlery when I saw this...

U.S. Air Force Invites Drag Queen Group To Perform At “Diversity Day” Event, They Represent “Symbol of Gay Pride”…

DIVERSITYDAY1-550x450.jpg

Obama’s military: Gay = Good. Christian = Bad.

Via Fox News:

The U.S. Air Force said that a well-known drag queen group was invited to perform on base during a “Diversity Day” celebration because drag is a “symbol of gay pride and unity. But the performance sparked outrage among some airmen who called the drag show “totally offensive and inappropriate.”

Jewels and the Brunchettes performed to a small crowd at the Los Angeles Air Force Base on Aug. 8, the military confirmed.

The Air Force said in a statement to Fox News that “Diversity Day” featured eight cultural groups and was meant to “foster equality and diversity in the workplace.”

Photographs provided to Fox News show an individual wearing a giant wig and sporting form-fitting dresses performing to a sparse crowd underneath the American flag.

“Drag acts to this day represent the struggle for freedom and equality of the LGBT community, while at the same time providing a deep-rooted historical form of entertainment for the LGBT culture,” said Peggy Hodge, a spokesperson for the Office of Public Affairs.

The military said the drag queen group did not include any members of the Air Force.

“Drag queen acts are historically one of the main forms of entertainment in the LGBT culture, having its roots in the earliest of days of the gay rights movement,” Hodge said in a written statement.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Looks to me like the DoD is preparing a special bodyguard for Hitlery

images

1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.

Personal example of what the ACA will mean to a lot of people. I will be 70 before the year is out. My wife is 60. On SS and the small pension I will get, I could not afford the 9K+
it would cost for my wife for health insurance. After 1Jan14, that insurance will cost 17 hundred. That leaves me and the wife an option were my health to change, and I were no longer able to work. Yes, I think the ACA is a very good thing.

Medicare should cost you $1,248 a year, and under Obamacare, your wife should get an individual Health Insurance policy for less than $2,000 a year, or you could get a joint policy for about $3,200 a year - much less that the $10,000 a year it would cost you without Medicare and Obamacare
:)

Corrected

Last edited:
2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.

Hillary's accomplishment.............

Attachments

• $Hillary_Benghazi_11-300x215.jpg
    $Hillary_Benghazi_11-300x215.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 44
1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.

Personal example of what the ACA will mean to a lot of people. I will be 70 before the year is out. My wife is 60. On SS and the small pension I will get, I could not afford the 9K+
it would cost for my wife for health insurance. After 1Jan14, that insurance will cost 17 hundred. That leaves me and the wife an option were my health to change, and I were no longer able to work. Yes, I think the ACA is a very good thing.

Medicare should cost you $1,248 a year, and under Obamacare, your wife should get an individual Health Insurance policy for less than $2,000 a year, or you could get a joint policy for about $3,200 a month - much less that the $10,000 a year it would cost you without Medicare and Obamacare.

Good luck ...

What public school did you graduate from dipshit?

A lie.

Even after obamacare, the CBO estimates there will be just as many uninsured.

Obamacare leaves millions uninsured. Here?s who they are.

I'm not quoting Pravda West for accuracy, but for expediency. I seriously doubt they're accurate. And if they're not, guess whose favor the inaccuracy will favor?

When we talk about the Affordable Care Act, we mostly focus on the millions of Americans who will gain health insurance coverage. We talk less about the millions who will remain uninsured.

And there are a lot of them: 30 million Americans will not have coverage under Obamacare, according to a new analysis in the journal Health Affairs.

It's pathological with you, isn't it?

You just gotta lie about everything. Typical dimocrap.

Hillary will be super for building on Obama's accomlishments, but could never have done what Obama has done in getting the country out of the tragic Bush/Republican economic hole.

And she will likely have a Democrat House and Senate to work with.

Everything you are saying is true but hopefully history will just say, the dems saved us from 2004-2024. :)

History will say that also ...

Hillary will be super for building on Obama's accomlishments, but could never have done what Obama has done in getting the country out of the tragic Bush/Republican economic hole.

And she will likely have a Democrat House and Senate to work with.

Everything you are saying is true but hopefully history will just say, the dems saved us from 2004-2024. :)

History will say that also ...

So what are the winning power ball numbers?

There's that hope stuff again,do you people live in a bubble,or just still with you parents??

And there are a lot of them: 30 million Americans will not have coverage under Obamacare, according to a new analysis in the journal Health Affairs.

Republicans can then fill the gap and take all the credit!

:lol:

The guy who just won $280 million on Powerball said he was always asked what his financial plan was for his family ....

And he always answered: "The Lottery"

The guy who just won $280 million on Powerball said he was always asked what his financial plan was for his family ....

And he always answered: "The Lottery"

So you live by that also??

What about the millions of dumb fucks that didn't win?? Bet the guy is broke and or dead withing 5 years,most winners turn out to be losers,because they hang their hat on empty promises.

You are one dumb sucker that thinks financial success come from a loto ticket.

:lmao:

You still have 3 years and several scandals to wade through before you get to start screeching about Hilary "what difference does it make now" Clinton's run for th epresidency. Or is it that you're running ou of "progress" to push in Obama's "agenda"?

Besides that, most of the shit on that list weren't successes, but failures. It takes a great amount of ignorance to sing the praises of failures...then again, you're LOLberals. Failure is what you do best and you think it's great.

01. Passed Health Care Reform: mmm, government tyranny
02. Passed the Stimulus: wasted money and he knew it was a waste
03. Passed Wall Street Reform: waste of time, clearly
04. Ended the War in Iraq: horseshit
05. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan: yeah, he undermanned it.
06. Eliminated Osama bin laden: Really? he was there for the kill shot? just kidding, props
07. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: complete and utter lie
08. Recapitalized Banks: bullshit
09. Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”: :lol:
10. Toppled Moammar Gaddafi: no he didnt
11. Told Mubarak to Go: who gives a fuck? seriously, that's #11?
12. Reversed Bush Torture Policies: and we got attacked. good job
13. Improved America’s Image Abroad: no he didn't
14. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending: more Fed tyranny waste of money
15. Created Race to the Top: What?
16. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards: Making it harder on Americans
17. Coordinated International Response to Financial Crisis: :lol:
18. Passed Mini Stimuli: wasted more money
19. Began Asia “Pivot”: :lol:
20. Increased Support for Veterans: no he didn't
22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants: and increasing the cost of living and killing jobs
23. Passed Credit Card Reforms: another waste and more Fed tyranny
24. Eliminated Catch-22 in Pay Equality Laws: which were based on lies
25. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court: that's just fucking dumb
26. Improved Food Safety System: not really
27. Achieved New START Treaty: waste of time and money
28. Expanded National Service: ??????
29. Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection: #29 :lol:
30. Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco: yeah, more tyranny
31. Pushed Federal Agencies to Be Green Leaders: and they yawned
32. Passed Fair Sentencing Act: lame
33. Trimmed and Reoriented Missile Defense: wasted money and endangered the world to kiss russias ass
34. Began Post-Post-9/11 Military Builddown: undermining the military again
35. Let Space Shuttle Die and Killed Planned Moon Mission: yea, that's something to be happy about....
36. Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology: spent our money and each company went under. BILLIONS wasted
37. Crafting Next-Generation School Tests: useless liberal nannyism
38. Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges: bullshit
39. Improved School Nutrition: .bullshit, I have kids in school
40. Expanded Hate Crimes Protections: kill whitey
41. Avoided Scandal: The Teflon Don rides again
42. Brokered Agreement for Speedy Compensation to Victims of Gulf Oil Spill: Actually he slowed it down by putting the government in the way to take a cut
43. Created Recovery.gov: lame
44. Pushed Broadband Coverage: seriously lame
45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children: pfft, no
46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide: yes, he's a chicken little
47. Expanded Stem Cell Research: needlessly
48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers: :lol: they were wronged by the government :lol:
49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: what bullshit
50. Killed the F-22: yeah, we failed to keep ahead in high tech

I cant wait u.til she kicks your asses. Go democrats!!!

So if this doesn't happen you will cry no fair and stamp your feet??

Name a dem that lost and lost big in their attempt at the Dem nomination that was ever let to run again??

It very doubtful she run let alone win her parties nomination and the WH.

You avoid reality a lot or just once in a while?

3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.

:thup:

Forum List

Back