Hillary's all powerful hand of Justice removes Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Perhaps it was Sanders who pushed her out via threats of a contested convention if she remained? But of course Clinton is all too happy to take the credit?

Debbie didn't donate enuff to the 'Clinton Global Racketeering Fund'. Stoopid Debbie..........

It hasn't come down from the mount yet, but a change is needed! The Dems lost Congress and it didn't look like it was going to change back even with Trump self-destructing! It reminded me of Gephardt as Speaker who became Minority leader that just didn't get the job done to swing the House back to the Dems! Even with Gerrymandering, they should be finding some talent that can win in Red States with so many obstructionist who failed their task! :blahblah:

Last edited:
This is SOP. The Presidential nominee takes control of the party.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is still the nominal "Chair" of the DNC, but Clinton's team is actually in control. This is no different from 2008, or 2000, or any other transition year.

Clinton takes control of DNC—buh bye Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Goodbye & good riddance but HOW does Hillary have this power?
dailykos as a source? I'm proud of you Grampa Murked U

I suspect it was linked from the rw'ers go-yo *cough* rw news clearing house- Drudge

amiright?
I have never been on Drudge website. Never really been on any websites. I hear something with my ears I Google it then supply the Googled source so trolls won't scream for links.
I know you probably won't believe me but this is THE ONLY POLITICAL SITE I VISIT on purpose.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is still the nominal "Chair" of the DNC, but Clinton's team is actually in control. This is no different from 2008, or 2000, or any other transition year.
Obama took over before Hillary conceded or any votes at the convention happened?

Obama took over before Hillary conceded or any votes at the convention happened?

Clinton has the requisite delegates locked up. The only way Sanders could come out with the nomination would be for superdelegates to flip. There's even less chance of that happening than there is of the GOP pulling a Cleveland Screwjob on Trump.

I don't remember when exactly Hilary "conceded", but of course Obama's team took over before the convention.

They're the ones who designed the convention and planned the convention schedule.

Clinton has the requisite delegates locked up. The only way Sanders could come out with the nomination would be for superdelegates to flip. There's even less chance of that happening than there is of the GOP pulling a Cleveland Screwjob on Trump.
She is still not the nominee. Just as Trump isn't.

Officially, not yet. But at this point it's just a rubber stamp. This is perfectly normal. The real "scandal" is that DWS was trying to suck up to Clinton in hopes of riding her coattails and staying in the throne. Turns out she got played. Imagine that.

Officially, not yet. But at this point it's just a rubber stamp. This is perfectly normal. The real "scandal" is that DWS was trying to suck up to Clinton in hopes of riding her coattails and staying in the throne. Turns out she got played. Imagine that.
It's all Japanese to me. I was just glad to see her get knocked down a peg. Can't stand that woman.

I believe this was one of Bernie's request, when he met with Clinton yesterday...at least it is what I saw on the news last night when one of the stations was interviewing Debbie W and asked her if she would resign...he probably also has given a suggestion on who Hillary should pick.

Clinton is the head of the DNC as the nominee, but she is just presumptive nominee so I don't believe she could remove Debbie right now before the convention, without Obama's consent...? that's just speculating on my part, I have no inside information....AND I have not read the link yet.

I don't remember when exactly Hilary "conceded", but of course Obama's team took over before the convention.

They're the ones who designed the convention and planned the convention schedule.
That sounds right to me. I forgot about that aspect of the post-Primaries

Forum List

Back