Hillary's Campaign Implodes, If Anyone Cares Any More

I don't think the OP knows what the term "imploding" means.

538 graph.png

Hillary is in the hay mow and there she is going to stay. A reference to the Burl Ives song, the hen is in the haymow and there she is going to stay.

Great article and I agree.

But the distractions on Trump are hitting a diminishing rate of return and the bribery scandal is shoving the Bimbo Eruptions plaguing Trump off the front burner. Hillary and her crooks running her campaign are an embarrassment and an insult to this nation.

Trump is going to win this thing.

Hillary's Campaign Implodes...If Anybody Cares Anymore

With the massive coordinated hit on Donald Trump unleashed by the mainstream media over his alleged sexual assaults and harassment, the quiet implosion of Hillary Clinton’s campaign has gone unnoticed. This week, Bill Clinton called Trump’s base “your standard redneck.” This would normally be relatively crippling – the Clintons have now declared Trump’s voters “deplorable” and “redneck.” That isn’t smart.

But that’s the least of their worries.

The Clinton team, thanks to the subservience of the media, has been able to escape talk of Bill’s alleged sexual assaults and Hillary’s alleged cover-ups with just a bit of head-shaking and tut-tutting. When Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appeared on CNN with Briana Keiler and started attacking the Clintons on these grounds, Keiler brushed her off and redirected to Trump. Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg spent their day on The View on Monday mocking Clinton’s alleged victims.

But in the real world, we’d be taking Juanita Broaddrick every bit as seriously – more seriously, since her allegations are more serious – than Trump’s accusers.

Then there are the leaks from the FBI. Multiple reports have emerged that the FBI and DOJ employees are devastated that they failed to prosecute Hillary Clinton for obvious lawbreaking.

Then there are the Wikileaks. We now know that DNC official Donna Brazile told the Clinton campaign that she had some townhall questions from CNN’s upcoming event – and Roland Martin had sent it to her. According to Politico’s Hadas Gold, Martin had sent CNN producers his question, and Brazile somehow obtained the question and sent it to Hillary.

We know that Doug Band, who worked for Bill Clinton, got a call from a close friend who told him that Chelsea had told one of George W. Bush’s daughters that she was “conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from [Clinton Global Initiative] to the foundation…Not smart.” Oh. So no corruption, then.

We also know that the Democrats created fake Catholic organizations to create a “Catholic spring” – a la the Arab Spring – to move the Church in wild leftist ways. One of Podesta’s advisors wrote, “There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could happen….Of course, this idea may just reveal my total lack of understanding of the Catholic church.”

Jim.... you're just lying to yourself. Why? Its not like ignoring the polling, the national polling, the state polling, Trump's approval ratings and the disintegration of the GOP is magically going to change the outcome of the election.

Trump is fucked. That you ignore the overwhelming evidence demonstrating this doesn't change it.

The only question you have left to yourself.....is how you're going to handle Trump's loss. Are you going to continue down the road of self deception, making up some excuse for why he lost. Or are you going to acknowledge reality?

Because Reality is coming....whether you like it or not.
Over-confidence has lost many a football game.

Having no strategy except to cry "foul" everytime you hear a negative story about you and to swear the scoreboard operator is against you has probably lost more .

You really have to wonder what trump supporters are smoking at this point..

LMAO You really have to wonder if Hillary supporters have a working brain.

Ahead In every poll by wide margins, Trump threatening to sue newspapers for reporting the truth, she easily wins every debate with him, his supporters talking about starting a civil war. Its so obvious that Hillary will win that one would think someone programmed this a long time ago. Everything necessary for HRC to win the election has taken place.

My question was, Do you really think her in the WH is a good idea? I sure don't.

No. It's a GREAT idea.
She is the best qualified person who ran this time. Not only is she the best choice, the obvious choice, and the choice of the people, she is the right choice as well.

Ahead In every poll by wide margins, Trump threatening to sue newspapers for reporting the truth, she easily wins every debate with him, his supporters talking about starting a civil war. Its so obvious that Hillary will win that one would think someone programmed this a long time ago. Everything necessary for HRC to win the election has taken place.

My question was, Do you really think her in the WH is a good idea? I sure don't.

No. It's a GREAT idea.
She is the best qualified person who ran this time. Not only is she the best choice, the obvious choice, and the choice of the people, she is the right choice as well.

Well if stupid, careless and incompetent is your idea of the best qualified than she sure is. LOL

Wishful thinking.
...drives the democratic Party in every election.

I'm not voting for Hillary or Donald. Reality is Trump is the worse candidate for good reason and he is going to lose.

No, you are delusional.

Why?

Because he's supporting Trump.

No, I say that because he is ignoring Hillarys corruption, bribery, incompetence and carelessness because Trump said "pussy" 12 years ago.

That is the equivalent of delusional, IMO.

But the distractions on Trump are hitting a diminishing rate of return and the bribery scandal is shoving the Bimbo Eruptions plaguing Trump off the front burner. Hillary and her crooks running her campaign are an embarrassment and an insult to this nation.

With the massive coordinated hit on Donald Trump unleashed by the mainstream media over his alleged sexual assaults and harassment, the quiet implosion of Hillary Clinton’s campaign has gone unnoticed. This week, Bill Clinton called Trump’s base “your standard redneck.” This would normally be relatively crippling – the Clintons have now declared Trump’s voters “deplorable” and “redneck.” That isn’t smart.

The Clinton team, thanks to the subservience of the media, has been able to escape talk of Bill’s alleged sexual assaults and Hillary’s alleged cover-ups with just a bit of head-shaking and tut-tutting. When Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appeared on CNN with Briana Keiler and started attacking the Clintons on these grounds, Keiler brushed her off and redirected to Trump. Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg spent their day on The View on Monday mocking Clinton’s alleged victims.

But in the real world, we’d be taking Juanita Broaddrick every bit as seriously – more seriously, since her allegations are more serious – than Trump’s accusers.

Then there are the leaks from the FBI. Multiple reports have emerged that the FBI and DOJ employees are devastated that they failed to prosecute Hillary Clinton for obvious lawbreaking.

Then there are the Wikileaks. We now know that DNC official Donna Brazile told the Clinton campaign that she had some townhall questions from CNN’s upcoming event – and Roland Martin had sent it to her. According to Politico’s Hadas Gold, Martin had sent CNN producers his question, and Brazile somehow obtained the question and sent it to Hillary.

We know that Doug Band, who worked for Bill Clinton, got a call from a close friend who told him that Chelsea had told one of George W. Bush’s daughters that she was “conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from [Clinton Global Initiative] to the foundation…Not smart.” Oh. So no corruption, then.

We also know that the Democrats created fake Catholic organizations to create a “Catholic spring” – a la the Arab Spring – to move the Church in wild leftist ways. One of Podesta’s advisors wrote, “There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could happen….Of course, this idea may just reveal my total lack of understanding of the Catholic church.”

Jim.... you're just lying to yourself. Why? Its not like ignoring the polling, the national polling, the state polling, Trump's approval ratings and the disintegration of the GOP is magically going to change the outcome of the election.

Trump is fucked. That you ignore the overwhelming evidence demonstrating this doesn't change it.

The only question you have left to yourself.....is how you're going to handle Trump's loss. Are you going to continue down the road of self deception, making up some excuse for why he lost. Or are you going to acknowledge reality?

No, I am asking questions no one else seems to be interested in.

Like how is it that in these polls, Trump has the vast majority of GOP support, and an edge among independents of anywhere from 7% to 20% and yet Hillary keeps coming out on top? The latest FOX poll shows Trump behind by 6% and yet he has an advantage of 7% among independents.

Where is that 13% swing to Hillary coming from?

Democrats have a 6% advantage among party affiliated voters, but that group is only 86% of the electorate. That does not make up the difference, only about 5% of it.

The polls are not adding up, just like they did not add up before the Brexit vote, which went from a 4% proEU polling to a 4% Brexit win, a swing of 8% in the polls.

Another interesting question is how many people are going to actually vote? Trump has thousands of people who are willing to get off their asses and go hear him speak while Hillary cant manage more than a few hundred at a time. If Hillary's supporters cant be bothered to show up at her rallies, why expect them all to go out and actually vote?

Something similar to Brexit is happening in this election it seems to me.

But you believe whatever you want. You and I have totally different objectives here. I am trying to get an accurate picture of what is going on, while you seem to just want to cheerlead for the Dems.

Have fun, lol.

Last edited:
Liberals are emotional hemophiliacs.
They vote 'personality' not policy.
Witness the 'cult of personality' which put Obama into the White house.
Obama turned out to be a failure as President.
Now the emotional hemophiliacs want someone with a 'pussy' to be President. They all know she's a chronic liar and worse. No matter.
In four years these LIB morons will want 'The First Left Handed Midget' to be President. Why? Because it's a midget's 'turn'.

No. It's a GREAT idea.

Well if stupid, careless and incompetent is your idea of the best qualified than she sure is. LOL

If it was I’d be voting for you.

Sec-State,
Senator
FLOTUS
Admired
Grammy Winner

Just part of her resume.

The Brexit vote was supposed to favor staying in the EU by about 4%, but the actual vote the next day gave Brexit a 4% victory, a swing of 8%.

I think something like this is going to help Trump to win this election.

No. It's a GREAT idea.

If it was I’d be voting for you.

Sec-State,
Senator
FLOTUS
Admired
Grammy Winner

Just part of her resume.

Gee you left out Whitewater, forty two dead people who worked for her an Bill and knew them, Benghazi, e-mails and the fact that the Director of the FBI thinks she's stupid, careless and incompetent. What more could an idiot like you ask for in a POTUS. LMAO

No, I am asking questions no one else seems to be interested in.

No, you're offering us elaborate acts of self deception as your judgement is being put to the test. There's an objective measure of whether or not you have the slightest clue what you're talking about: the election.

And as Trump implodes, as his numbers plummet, as his campaign becomes more confused, disjoined and bizarre.....you're justification for his eventual victory becomes more confused, disjoined and bizarre.

He's losing. Badly. It won't even be close.

Like how is it that in these polls, Trump has the vast majority of GOP support, and an edge among independents of anywhere from 7% to 20% and yet Hillary keeps coming out on top? The latest FOX poll shows Trump behind by 6% and yet he has an advantage of 7% among independents.

Where is that 13% swing to Hillary coming from?
Self proclaimed democrats is on the rise. When a candidate is winning, people tend to glum onto the winning side. Its why self reported democrats rose in 2008, 2012 and 2016.....but fell in 2004.

Take a look at the most recent Fox News poll which you seem to be citing. The break down of Democrats, Republicans and INdependants weren't equal. 43% were dems, 39% were republicans 18% were independants.

Pg 19 of 58
Fox News Poll: October, 18, 2016

Thus, a 7 point lean among only 18% of those polled isn't going to as significant as a 89% lean among 43% of those polled. And the breakdown is relatively consistent among Fox News polls.

These aren't 'polling errors' where either democrats or republicans are 'oversampled'. These reflect actual movement in the electorate. And played out again and again in actual elections.

And of course, look at the aggregates. An individual poll can be useful. But its the averages of many polls where the most valuable information is gleaned. And the aggregates demonstrate a Clinton lean by the electorate to an almost ludicrous degree. You're cherry picking, selecting whatever individual poll matches the narrative you want to believe.

And ignoring the overwhelming majority of evidence by dismissing any poll or group of polls that doesn't.

That's not going to work out well for you. I suspect I'm going right back on your ignore list come November 9th. As information that runs contrary to your beliefs don't sit well with you. And I most definitely will be providing such information.

Having no strategy except to cry "foul" everytime you hear a negative story about you and to swear the scoreboard operator is against you has probably lost more .

Nodding......Trump is whining about how the election was stolen from him before the election even occurs. That's the 'strategy' of a whiny bitch that knows he's going to lose and is now desperately scrambling to convince people that its not his fault.

So much for the party of 'personal responsibility'.

You're down by 5 TDs in the middle of the 4th quarter.

The Oilers came back from that.

Trump is no Oiler. He's taking a dump in his own end zone, complaining about how the refs are against him while the crowd is already making their way toward the exits to beat traffic.

For fuck's sake, the bookies have even started paying out on 'Madam President' bets.

Forum List

Back