Hillary's Campaign Implodes, If Anyone Cares Any More

I posted a video in another thread claiming the polls had to be wrong and for some good reasons. Those reasons are the lopsided crowds at rallies, the followers on Facebook and Twitter. Trumps numbers on social media crush Hillary. Why is that not reflecting in the polls?

Also there is a thread about the most accurate poll having Trump ahead by one point.

The aggregates have Trump losing badly, with HIllary opening up her lead. Worse for Trump is the State polling. He's trailing in virtually all of the key 'must win' battle ground states. He has no plausible path to 270 electoral votes.

But his believers will ignore these enormously germane and overwhelmingly large quantities of evidence....and continue to pretend that facebook likes are votes.

Ah, the smell of Cognitive Dissonance in the morning. It smells like.....orange.

You are ignoring those social media numbers.

I'm not ignoring them. I'm rationally noting that social media isn't voting. When folks are asked who they are voting for......most don't choose Trump.

Sorry, but Facebook likes aren't how we choose a president. No matter what your Facebook friends might have told you.

They are very easy to check. And remember Wikileaks does not plan to let the real bad stuff out until Nov. 1st. Your bubble could burst with just one email.

Ah, so your one last hope for winning is hypothetical, imaginary evidence.

Which makes a sort of sense. As you've clearly got jack shit to work with for a Trump victory without a healthy imagination.

If we did not have a hypothetical, imaginary DOJ and FBI Clinton would have been charged and disqualified from running. You are backing a criminal and most likely a traitor.

Or....they aren't ignoring the evidence that you are.
I'm genuinely curious what excuse you're going to give for Trump's loss on November 9th. I expect it will have as much to do with ignoring overwhelming evidence as your election predictions have.
Lol, you are the one taking your data off story titles and headlines, not me, bubba.

I have made detailed delving into the polls and post some of what I have done on this site.

You poop in your hand and hurl it and call that an argument.

The numbers in these polls do not add up, especially if they are giving the Democrats more than a 6% advantage in their data samples.

One thing I noticed of late is how Liberal heads are exploding on Fox News over these email leaks. Tons of fun to watch. LOL

You really have to wonder what trump supporters are smoking at this point..

LMAO You really have to wonder if Hillary supporters have a working brain.

Ahead In every poll by wide margins, Trump threatening to sue newspapers for reporting the truth, she easily wins every debate with him, his supporters talking about starting a civil war. Its so obvious that Hillary will win that one would think someone programmed this a long time ago. Everything necessary for HRC to win the election has taken place.

My question was, Do you really think her in the WH is a good idea? I sure don't.

Today on his show, Dennis Prager said he "loathes" Hillary Clinton. Now anyone who knows Prager knows this it profoundly unusual for him to go this far and as he himself stated just after, he has NEVER stated this opinion about ANYONE before. Big stuff.

And I of course I agree. I LOATHE this crooked, lying cow as well.

Esmeralda: Bigger is not always better. You are exceeding the bounds of good taste by posting such gigantic pics.

You really have to wonder what trump supporters are smoking at this point..

LMAO You really have to wonder if Hillary supporters have a working brain.

Ahead In every poll by wide margins, Trump threatening to sue newspapers for reporting the truth, she easily wins every debate with him, his supporters talking about starting a civil war. Its so obvious that Hillary will win that one would think someone programmed this a long time ago. Everything necessary for HRC to win the election has taken place.

My question was, Do you really think her in the WH is a good idea? I sure don't.

Today on his show, Dennis Prager said he "loathes" Hillary Clinton. Now anyone who knows Prager knows this it profoundly unusual for him to go this far and as he himself stated just after, he has NEVER stated this opinion about ANYONE before. Big stuff.

Somehow, we’ll all have to live with Dennis Prager’s misery. I’ll get by. Will you?

Somehow, we’ll all have to live with Dennis Prager’s misery. I’ll get by.

It wouldn't bother anyone who hates America and supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

CvV8OpPWAAEzVD4.jpg

Somehow, we’ll all have to live with Dennis Prager’s misery. I’ll get by.

It wouldn't bother anyone who hates America and supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

View attachment 94749

Wow, a bunch of pictures, baseless allegations and arrows. CONVINCING!!!!

Or....they aren't ignoring the evidence that you are.
I'm genuinely curious what excuse you're going to give for Trump's loss on November 9th. I expect it will have as much to do with ignoring overwhelming evidence as your election predictions have.
Lol, you are the one taking your data off story titles and headlines, not me, bubba.

I'm the one following the aggregates, with a dozen polls showing a clinton lead. You're the one coming up with one excuse after another to ignore any poll that shows Trump trailing.

Which at this point is most of them.

And of course, the State polling is far worse than the national aggregates for Trump. As he has no plausible path to 270. The 'must win' states he's trailing badly in.

You ignore it all, pretending that if you ignore hard enough that the election will somehow turn out differently.

Tell us how that works out on November 9th. Just remember....I told you so. And when I point out the egregious failures of reasoning, evidence and common sense that lead you to believe blithering nonsense......you'll put me on ignore.

As ignoring evidence is pretty much what you do. Why would after the election be any different?

Forum List

Back