Hillary's Date With the FBI On Saturday

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday
I'm loving this.
At last Hillary has met her Waterloo.
The FBI KNOWS the HONEST answer to every question they are going to ask her.
ONE fucking lie! Just ONE! and the bitch loses the White House.
If she thinks she can bullshit her way out of this she's a fucking bigger idiot than we all know she is.
Watch for Bill to show up uninvited along with Hillary's usual team of asslickers.
They won't get in the fucking front door!

She thinks herself to smart to have to stay silent. She's not and her hubris should sink her.

But meeting on Saturday? Are you sure they are not going to play golf?

Probably just going to talk about the grandkids....

I bet for the first time in her life, she will remain silent.

If the bitch were smart, she would take the fifth on every question. But somehow, I don't buy into this nonsense. She seems FAR too damned "uppity" about NOT being indicted. I truly believe she already has been informed that no charges will be filed - that this is all just a show.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday
I'm loving this.
At last Hillary has met her Waterloo.
The FBI KNOWS the HONEST answer to every question they are going to ask her.
ONE fucking lie! Just ONE! and the bitch loses the White House.
If she thinks she can bullshit her way out of this she's a fucking bigger idiot than we all know she is.
Watch for Bill to show up uninvited along with Hillary's usual team of asslickers.
They won't get in the fucking front door!
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

On a Saturday, holiday weekend? Sure thang. Bury bad news as deep as u can. Maybe joesixpack will be drunk at the lake?

Probably just going to talk about the grandkids....

Yep. Or talking about having a heart condition and playing golf in 110 degree heat.....
strokes, traps and sudden death.... :cool:
It's Comey who needs to watch his back.
Given the number of people who have got in the Clinton's way and committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times.

One damned thing I am POSITIVE of - you do NOT want to piss the Clintons off....

This guy didn't suddenly commit suicide - but he was "silenced" nonetheless"

Silenced! 18-year audit halts radio talker!

"THANK GOD!" Lois Lerner said heavily from her cell "Finally, I'm going to have some company!."

And it just broke on NBC "Nothing But Crap" that Lynch made a mistake bopping Bill, and will go with the recommendations of the FBI and a Special Prosecutor on criminal charges...

Let the games begin!!!

Forum List

Back