Hillary's Date With the FBI On Saturday

gee, another saturday/fbi/clinton thread...

yeah ANOTHER ..

Just a security review, right? Nothing to see here.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller. The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

This is great news! It will soon be over.

over?

yeah riight.

it wont be over until this generation of RW's die off , if then.

I wouldn't read anything in-particular into it, just yet, but I'll laugh if it turns out to be the lynchpin in a future Federal prosecution...

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller. The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

I'm sure it will, since Lynce was just on NBC saying she fucked up screwing Bill, and will let the FBI and a Special Prosecutor handle it...

Now go find another liquor store that will take your food stamps... You'll need it!!!

Well, Ted Nugent got off after threatening to kill President Obama, so I doubt Hillary has anything to worry about.

I'm sure it will, since Lynce was just on NBC saying she fucked up screwing Bill, and will let the FBI and a Special Prosecutor handle it...

Now go find another liquor store that will take your food stamps... You'll need it!!!

Lynce ?

:booze:

At this point, what difference does it make?

Lynce ?

:booze:
You know who I mean...

And she's getting her ass kicked by a Negro....Again!!!

So maybe Lynch and Bill pulled a mutual fuck session...

Maybe Obama has decided to throw the Clinton's under the bus.

That would surprise me a lot.

Not me. Biden is a closer friend to Obama than Hillary.

And....in my opinion Biden would be BY FAR AND AWAY the better president over Hillary.

In fact...Biden is one of the few leftists I can tolerate. If it was Biden vs Trump...I can honestly say I would be ok with both.

On the Sat before the 4th? Sounds like for show and nothing else.

Maybe Obama has decided to throw the Clinton's under the bus.

That would surprise me a lot.

Not me. Biden is a closer friend to Obama than Hillary.

And....in my opinion Biden would be BY FAR AND AWAY the better president over Hillary.

In fact...Biden is one of the few leftists I can tolerate. If it was Biden vs Trump...I can honestly say I would be ok with both.

Yeah, Biden is definitely better than Hillary. That's not too hard to do though.

Probably just going to talk about the grandkids....

Why does everyone including, the AG keep using plural terms for the hildabitches grandchild. They do only have one, right? Or does willie have some others no one knows about?

I bet for the first time in her life, she will remain silent.

If the bitch were smart, she would take the fifth on every question. But somehow, I don't buy into this nonsense. She seems FAR too damned "uppity" about NOT being indicted. I truly believe she already has been informed that no charges will be filed - that this is all just a show.

I guess we have no choice but to wait and see.

I bet for the first time in her life, she will remain silent.

If the bitch were smart, she would take the fifth on every question. But somehow, I don't buy into this nonsense. She seems FAR too damned "uppity" about NOT being indicted. I truly believe she already has been informed that no charges will be filed - that this is all just a show.

I guess we have no choice but to wait and see.

I've been watching these two since they left Arkansas. Never in the history of this country has there been two more despicable assholes in the public sector. They are crooks, thieves, rapists, abusers and (possibly) murderers and they have gotten away with it all. I don't see anyway that the bitch doesn't walk from this giving the American people the finger.

I just don't see it.

Forum List

Back