Hillary's End Times

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Guccifer 2.0 Has just released his hacked DNC files.
'Queen Hillary' it seems is more like Amalda Marco every day.
Her 'woman of the people bullshit is just that.
The REPs are going to be wearing HUUUUGE smiles today!
The 'Queen' it turns out is a fucking money grubbing whore. Willing to go anywhere, do anything, say anything for a buck.
Mind you. Only by First Class of course.
DNC Researched Clinton Speeches, Travel Records

I think we've now hit 1,000 threads on the demise of Hillary Clinton.
I wonder why?
How many threads will the 'Queen's ass lickers put up about how "corrupt" the FBI is and how the FBI are on the 'take' from the REPs?
It will be easily the most fabulous day in American political history when the only TV outlet which will show Hillary being 'perp-walked' out of her mansion is FOX.
Every other TV news outlet will be playing 'Lassie Come Home' reruns instead.
Of course MSNBC will be playing their usual 'JAIL' or 'MAXIMUM LOCKUP' shows. MSNBC must of course give their loyal viewers what they want to watch. Most of the viewers are watching to see how many of their family members they can spot in the shows.

Who's talking 'demise'? This is just another curtain pulled back on the uber elitist Hillary Clinton, giving people a view of what she's really like.

Won't matter.

Liberals obviously love rich white political Oligarchy and are gonna vote the Clintons right back in. No matter what.

How does anyone come to the conclussion that the FBI and OBAMA'S head of the FBI, who has a reputation of being completely non-partisan, are all somehow 'on the take' from Republicans?

The tell-tale sign of 'drinking the Hillary Kool-aide' is found in this desperate attempt to explain away the situation in which Hillary has placed herself. The insinuation that yet another Hillary Clinton-created scandal is just another 'vast right wing conspiracy' is played out. There comes a time when 'It's not me - it's everyone else' dowsn't work anymore.

There is no doubt Hillary broke deveral laws, to include the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, and that is according to the very same State Department she once led.

How does anyone come to the conclussion that the FBI and OBAMA'S head of the FBI, who has a reputation of being completely non-partisan, are all somehow 'on the take' from Republicans?

The tell-tale sign of 'drinking the Hillary Kool-aide' is found in this desperate attempt to explain away the situation in which Hillary has placed herself. The insinuation that yet another Hillary Clinton-created scandal is just another 'vast right wing conspiracy' is played out. There comes a time when 'It's not me - it's everyone else' dowsn't work anymore.

There is no doubt Hillary broke deveral laws, to include the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, and that is according to the very same State Department she once led.

Oh my stars!! What ever will we do?

Guccifer 2.0 Has just released his hacked DNC files.
'Queen Hillary' it seems is more like Amalda Marco every day.
Her 'woman of the people bullshit is just that.
The REPs are going to be wearing HUUUUGE smiles today!
The 'Queen' it turns out is a fucking money grubbing whore. Willing to go anywhere, do anything, say anything for a buck.
Mind you. Only by First Class of course.
DNC Researched Clinton Speeches, Travel Records
Agree with all of that, but your point about Rs being happy, is not correct. The R establishment is not for Trump and would appear to prefer Hillary.

HRC is not going away. These threads are mainly crybaby wannafeel good threads.
Is it true you sing this song every morning?

Jake and Hillary sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

sorry Statist Jake, but she can't give you children. Poor baby...

HRC is not going away. These threads are mainly crybaby wannafeel good threads.
Is it true you sing this song every morning?

Jake and Hillary sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

sorry Statist Jake, but she can't give you children. Poor baby...

They don't need to have children together:

latest

Forum List

Back