🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary's Hacker

gee and all the government officials who sent and received her email via government servers never once blinked an eye at her email set up because it was officially allowed!

wikileaks/anonymous hacked the government and this russian guy hacked blumenthol but still no evidence that hillary's server was ever hacked. maybe hers was the smartest set up of all hmmm.

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light.

gee and all the government officials who sent and received her email via government servers never once blinked an eye at her email set up because it was officially allowed!

Interesting. I didn't realize the Obama administration had gone so far as to permit the criminal mishandling of classified material.

Interesting. I didn't realize the Obama administration had gone so far as to permit the criminal mishandling of classified material.

with this prezbo i wouldnt find it surprising

every secretary of state since the beginning of time has had the discretion to handle their communications as part and parcel of their assigned job. cyber communications pose a unique circumstance and new security challenges but theses attempts to malign her over it as if she did something sinister are pure partisan hysteria based on ignorance of our government processes and disingenuous innuendo with an agenda.

These are the 'political end-times' for Hillary and Co.
After decades of drug smuggling, insider trading, (Does anyone else find it interesting that Hillary with zero experience playing the stock market could make a one-time small investment then immediately make a 100K profit the next day then never play the stock market again? Ya fucking right), outright theft, being surrounded by numerous friends and business associates who 'committed suicide' by shooting themselves multiple times in the back of the head, habitual lying, enabling a serial sexual predator, having her lawyers license taken away and more, the party is very close to being over for her.
There must be a GOD!

Last edited:
every secretary of state since the beginning of time has had the discretion to handle their communications as part and parcel of their assigned job. cyber communications pose a unique circumstance and new security challenges but theses attempts to malign her over it as if she did something sinister are pure partisan hysteria based on ignorance of our government processes and disingenuous innuendo with an agenda.
The FBI isn't partisan. What is partisan is people like you who pretend she didn't mishandle classified intel. Of course she did. There wasn't the security on her home setup and she did it so she could delete anything she wanted. It didn't work.

your comments about the FBI fall under my comments regarding ignorance of how our government processes work. having an "investigation" doesn't mean what agenda hacks imply it means.

I see you've memorized your prop lines well.

The SECSTATE has never had the discretion to criminally mishandle classified material.

and hillary didn't do anything criminal...

We will soon see. You do realize that a criminal referral from the FBI will politically destroy her, regardless of what Obama's Justice Department may or may not do?

your comments about the FBI fall under my comments regarding ignorance of how our government processes work. having an "investigation" doesn't mean what agenda hacks imply it means.
You are the hack, you fool no one. They don't put a team together for someone going about business as usual. You're a liar!

Forum List

Back