🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Hillary's Health

what kind of person plays with their grandchildren after being diagnosed with that? Hmmmm
My theory? She wasn't playing with the grandkids. Aides thought that up to make it sound like a cheerful, no-big-deal trip to Chelsea's. Don't they say after 48 hours of antibiotics, you're no longer contagious, though?

So now you are making up theories and hypothesis for their lying and what she was actually doing? And this is someone you plan to cast a ballot for? Someone that you know, in your heart, practices deception?
It's not my fault the Republicans nominated Donald Trump. You do what you gotta do.
And furthermore, don't go all Boy Scout on me: Trump doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth? Please don't insult my intelligence with an argument like that.
He doesn't.

He has to eat sometimes.

Thing is there are lots of things to criticize her for, but this isn't a criticism. This is an observation with consequences. I worry about who is going to running the show because she is physically not capable of getting through the day. We can't turn this country over to another Muslim/UN director.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?
I think you are understating what happened. She didn't have difficulty getting into the van, she went unconscious or lost total control of her body. She was literally dragged into the van.

At any rate, I for one feel bad for Hillary. I think she is really ill and its not something to be made fun of. There's some good arguments that she has Parkinson's.

What happened yesterday is going to hurt her no doubt. That turned the lefts narrative of her questionable health being a "conspiracy theory" into a reality. Watching that video is pretty disturbing and would shake my confidence in Trump if the tables were turned (especially among repeated rumors)

Do you know what he does between those one to two hour layovers? Most likely, sleep.

Do you know what he does not do between those one to two hour layovers? Develop detailed policy positions that he's willing to share with the electorate.

I don't know about that, he has been laying down some pretty detailed policy positions here lately. It doesn't really matter what he is doing "in between" his appearances, he's out there running circles around Hillary. He's making public appearances, doing press conferences, giving interviews... and Hillary is struggling to get through a relatively easy memorial ceremony. There is just this huge and noticeable contrast in the energy level of the two and anyone who is the least bit objective can see that.

Now... Let me add this point to the mix. I don't believe her health issues will be a factor because people are afraid she may die or something.... If she were to die, Tim Kaine would take over and the Democrat agenda would carry on business as usual. I think the real concern is if she DOESN'T die but remains in poor health. Do we really need a feeble and feckless leader who isn't capable of withstanding the pressures of the job? You can look at ANY president before and after their term and you can visually see the toll this job takes on them. It's is VERY demanding. Do we really want to be stuck with a president who is non-ambulatory and unable to carry out the physical demands of the office? It's bad enough to have one who spends all his time on the golf course.

I think even an ideological liberal has to look at this and wonder if it's going to potentially be a disaster for their movement, should she win the election. I mean, if this were Hillary from 20 years ago, hell yeah... let's rock and roll baby... but sick and feeble Hillary who is having to be propped up just to get through basic public appearances? That's a little too much to take in my opinion. Of course, I am partisan.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?
I think you are understating what happened. She didn't have difficulty getting into the van, she went unconscious or lost total control of her body. She was literally dragged into the van.

At any rate, I for one feel bad for Hillary. I think she is really ill and its not something to be made fun of. There's some good arguments that she has Parkinson's.

What happened yesterday is going to hurt her no doubt. That turned the lefts narrative of her questionable health being a "conspiracy theory" into a reality. Watching that video is pretty disturbing and would shake my confidence in Trump if the tables were turned (especially among repeated rumors)
I'll agree with you she passed out yesterday. But the seasonal allergies morphing into pneumonia does not ring true to you? I will attest that passing out when you insist on pushing too hard does happen. Once you're better, it is no longer an issue.

I dunno. Thoughts?

I'll agree with you she passed out yesterday. But the seasonal allergies morphing into pneumonia does not ring true to you? I will attest that passing out when you insist on pushing too hard does happen. Once you're better, it is no longer an issue.
I think pretty much anything is possible here. It may all be true - she could have pneumonia, was feverish and the heat took her out. Or maybe they're covering up for something else. This is politics, these are people who lie and spin and distort for a living.

My curiosity is about whether this focus on her health will have real ramifications on the election. For those who were doubting her but not sold on Trump, this may push them over to his side. Not necessarily that there is any concrete evidence - just that the question marks are bigger.

Who knows. But I do think it's possible.

Do you know what he does between those one to two hour layovers? Most likely, sleep.

Do you know what he does not do between those one to two hour layovers? Develop detailed policy positions that he's willing to share with the electorate.

I don't know about that, he has been laying down some pretty detailed policy positions here lately. It doesn't really matter what he is doing "in between" his appearances, he's out there running circles around Hillary. He's making public appearances, doing press conferences, giving interviews... and Hillary is struggling to get through a relatively easy memorial ceremony. There is just this huge and noticeable contrast in the energy level of the two and anyone who is the least bit objective can see that.

Now... Let me add this point to the mix. I don't believe her health issues will be a factor because people are afraid she may die or something.... If she were to die, Tim Kaine would take over and the Democrat agenda would carry on business as usual. I think the real concern is if she DOESN'T die but remains in poor health. Do we really need a feeble and feckless leader who isn't capable of withstanding the pressures of the job? You can look at ANY president before and after their term and you can visually see the toll this job takes on them. It's is VERY demanding. Do we really want to be stuck with a president who is non-ambulatory and unable to carry out the physical demands of the office? It's bad enough to have one who spends all his time on the golf course.

I think even an ideological liberal has to look at this and wonder if it's going to potentially be a disaster for their movement, should she win the election. I mean, if this were Hillary from 20 years ago, hell yeah... let's rock and roll baby... but sick and feeble Hillary who is having to be propped up just to get through basic public appearances? That's a little too much to take in my opinion. Of course, I am partisan.
Until yesterday, there was no reason to believe she was sick! The cough--explained. The fainting--explained. She is not feeble and she showed no evidence of being feeble prior to her pneumonia. Unless you want to buy the photo-shopped "evidence" of a security detail carrying a syringe or a lucky camera shot catching her just as she slipped on a step, making it look like something else. All the garbage on here about her wearing diapers and taking naps at all hours--its just silliness! Wishful thinking! Come back to earth!

I dunno. Thoughts?

I think pretty much anything is possible here. It may all be true - she could have pneumonia, was feverish and the heat took her out. Or maybe they're covering up for something else. This is politics, these are people who lie and spin and distort for a living.

My curiosity is about whether this focus on her health will have real ramifications on the election. For those who were doubting her but not sold on Trump, this may push them over to his side. Not necessarily that there is any concrete evidence - just that the question marks are bigger.

Who knows. But I do think it's possible.
I'd love to see her get a physical by an independent physician with full access to her medical records. If Cereal Killer thinks there may be something wrong, maybe there is. But to be honest, I doubt if it would matter, Mac, if she had the most comprehensive physical in the world and was deemed fit. People will believe what they want to believe and it won't stop the silly billies here from coming up with all kinds of creative ailments and shady cover ups. I don't really think anyone is buying this incapacity business, but at her age, I think it would behoove her to submit to the physical and get it over with, silence all this crap. And if she IS sick, we need to know.

I dunno. Thoughts?

I feel sorry for anyone with a condition like that.....but after the years of lies and and criminal behavior, the way she celebrated killing Gaddafi, the trouble she and Big-Ears caused in Syria, Libya, and here in Baltimore and other cities just to solidify the black vote, I don't hope she dies. I would be happy if she just left us alone and quit running. I'm tired of her shit. Bernie I can handle.

I dunno. Thoughts?

No and I'll tell you why. Friday she was out and about all day long even gave a speech. That doesn't ring true of a person suffering through pneumonia. Everyone I've known who's gotten it is knocked out of commission. But for the sake of this conversation lets say she was walking around with pneumonia. Why when she passed out did they say she was overheated then shift to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday? It reaks of them trying to come up with a better more reasonable explanation since they have used that excuse 3-4 times already for all her falls.

If she was sick on Friday, why did they hide it from everyone? The lies and deception are what's troubling about this.

Back to her "episode" though. I think when you add up all her other "accidents" you see a pattern developing. She's always falling over and injuring herself and I really do not believe its because she suffers from dehydration. They have used that excuse too many times and upon seeing that video it really made me think there is something really wrong with her. I never bought into the #sickhillary thing until yesterday. Seeing her entire history of "dehydration falls" is really concerning as well.

I don't want anything to be wrong with her, but after all this I just can't bring myself to say she is in fact healthy. I truly feel bad for her. First and foremost she's a mom/grandmother/wife with a family...... we must never forget that

Maybe this is a naive question but I'm asking it anyway. If Clinton had pneumonia why didn't she simply say so? A statement that she is suffering from pneumonia and her doctor has her on medication or bed rest or whatever,then proceed accordingly. Does that make too much sense?

Here's the problem. That wasn't done. She can't navigate stairs. She coughs uncontrollably. We've seen her head move like a bobble head in a strong wind. Just yesterday we all saw the video where her knees buckled and she had to be loaded into a vehicle by her staff. When people ask about it, they are dismissed as Hillary haters or some other childish nonsense

It's almost as though she WANTS wild speculation. She can't win on the basis of having a vagina, so now she 's looking for the sympathy vote? Please tell me that is not what's happening here!

If Cereal Killer thinks there may be something wrong, maybe there is.

Please tell me you wrote that as a joke?

If you aren't joking, what makes you think Cereal Killer is privy to anything about Hillary Clinton's health? I mean, hell, anyone can speculate about the woman's health. As I wrote earlier, there's no limit to the fictions one can propose.

Maybe this is a naive question but I'm asking it anyway. If Clinton had pneumonia why didn't she simply say so? A statement that she is suffering from pneumonia and her doctor has her on medication or bed rest or whatever,then proceed accordingly. Does that make too much sense?

Here's the problem. That wasn't done. She can't navigate stairs. She coughs uncontrollably. We've seen her head move like a bobble head in a strong wind. Just yesterday we all saw the video where her knees buckled and she had to be loaded into a vehicle by her staff. When people ask about it, they are dismissed as Hillary haters or some other childish nonsense

It's almost as though she WANTS wild speculation. She can't win on the basis of having a vagina, so now she 's looking for the sympathy vote? Please tell me that is not what's happening here!
Sigh. That's what I said, why didn't she just say so. Could say that about a lot of things she's done.

Sigh. That's what I said, why didn't she just say so. Could say that about a lot of things she's done.
OH MY! I said something similar than you!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You know, there's an agree button. Or you could just let it go.

If you aren't joking, what makes you think Cereal Killer is privy to anything about Hillary Clinton's health? I mean, hell, anyone can speculate about the woman's health. As I wrote earlier, there's no limit to the fictions one can propose.
Cereal Killer may be a conservative, but he's not a silly billy and he watches politics a lot more closely than I. No foul for getting more information.

OH MY! I said something similar than you!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You know, there's an agree button. Or you could just let it go.
Are you saying don't speak to you anymore? Okay.

She exhibits classic signs of walking pneumonia. This idiotic witch hunt by the GOP is going to backfire big time.

Cereal Killer may be a conservative, but he's not a silly billy and he watches politics a lot more closely than I. No foul for getting more information.

Well, okay, and TY for the reply.

I see Mrs. Clinton's health and politics as two very different things. The former is something that's existentially objective and a very small number of folks actually know what the facts are. The latter is very subjective. Of course, the two have come together of late, but even so, for one to have a credible basis for opining about the politics of her health, one has to be among that small circle of folks who actually know what her health status is. The rest of us just have to sit back, wait and see what materializes.

Forum List

Back