🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Hillary's Health

Maybe this is a naive question but I'm asking it anyway. If Clinton had pneumonia why didn't she simply say so? A statement that she is suffering from pneumonia and her doctor has her on medication or bed rest or whatever,then proceed accordingly. Does that make too much sense?

Here's the problem. That wasn't done. She can't navigate stairs. She coughs uncontrollably. We've seen her head move like a bobble head in a strong wind. Just yesterday we all saw the video where her knees buckled and she had to be loaded into a vehicle by her staff. When people ask about it, they are dismissed as Hillary haters or some other childish nonsense

It's almost as though she WANTS wild speculation. She can't win on the basis of having a vagina, so now she 's looking for the sympathy vote? Please tell me that is not what's happening here!
Sigh. That's what I said, why didn't she just say so. Could say that about a lot of things she's done.
OH MY! I said something similar than you!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You know, there's an agree button. Or you could just let it go.
Are you saying don't speak to you anymore? Okay.
That's not what I said. Frankly though, it would be fantastic if you never spoke to me anymore because obviously the inevitable sets you off. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody said essentially the same thing I said on a thread. Silly me, I just let it go.

If she was sick on Friday, why did they hide it from everyone?

If she was sick on Friday, unless one had business with her on Saturday, did one really need to know? I mean we're talking pneumonia, not pancreatic cancer.
The point is that she didn't have pneumonia, its all a lie. Had she really been suffering a pneumonia there's no way in hell she'd being doing all those events (Friday-Sunday)

She's 68, almost 69, for cripes sake...pneumonia wipes out 12 year olds. No one really believes this story of pneumonia.

She's seen on the street 2 hours later saying she's fine and its a beautiful day in New York lol come on now!
Why don't you do a little research. You seem to think the pneumonia resulting from being bed ridden and walking pneumonia are the same thing. They are not.
Why didn't they say that at the onset?

She loses consciousness and they say she was overheated and dehydrated. She emerges 2 hours later saying she's "fine, its a beautiful day in New York". Nothing more. Still the narrative they push is that she was overheated and dehydrated, then x amount of hours later Dr Lisa (whatever her last name is) says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on FRIDAY.

In the real world after she lost consciousness and If she were diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days prior they would have said that immediately. I mean that only makes sense right? Why lie? Instead they say one thing and come up with a whole different story hours later. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
She didn't lose consciousness.
I can only imagine that stating a diagnosis of pneumonia would make you all freak out, as it has.

If she was sick on Friday, unless one had business with her on Saturday, did one really need to know? I mean we're talking pneumonia, not pancreatic cancer.
The point is that she didn't have pneumonia, its all a lie. Had she really been suffering a pneumonia there's no way in hell she'd being doing all those events (Friday-Sunday)

She's 68, almost 69, for cripes sake...pneumonia wipes out 12 year olds. No one really believes this story of pneumonia.

She's seen on the street 2 hours later saying she's fine and its a beautiful day in New York lol come on now!
Why don't you do a little research. You seem to think the pneumonia resulting from being bed ridden and walking pneumonia are the same thing. They are not.

She loses consciousness and they say she was overheated and dehydrated. She emerges 2 hours later saying she's "fine, its a beautiful day in New York". Nothing more. Still the narrative they push is that she was overheated and dehydrated, then x amount of hours later Dr Lisa (whatever her last name is) says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on FRIDAY.

In the real world after she lost consciousness and If she were diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days prior they would have said that immediately. I mean that only makes sense right? Why lie? Instead they say one thing and come up with a whole different story hours later. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
I can only imagine that stating a diagnosis of pneumonia would make you all freak out, as it has.
If she didn't lose consciousness then she lost all control of her body. They literally dragged her into the van. At any rate, are you saying that the lies they told at the onset and hours afterword were ok? You're fine with that?

If she didn't lose consciousness then she lost all control of her body. They literally dragged her into the van. At any rate, are you saying that the lies they told at the onset and hours afterword were ok? You're fine with that?
I am not up on what "they" said or what they knew.

I do know from watching the video that she collapsed. And after 90 minutes was able to go out and talk to people. That is classic walking pneumonia.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?
Hillary needs to get some bed rest before the debate.

If she faints in the middle of a debate THEN it could be a game changer.

In the meantime she is just learning the hard way that when you are sick you belong in bed and not at a Sunday memorial event.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?
Hillary needs to get some bed rest before the debate.

If she faints in the middle of a debate THEN it could be a game changer.

In the meantime she is just learning the hard way that when you are sick you belong in bed and not at a Sunday memorial event.
Yeah, I've been thinking about that.

Probably zero room for error at this point.

QUOTE]I am not up on what "they" said or what they knew.

I do know from watching the video that she collapsed. And after 90 minutes was able to go out and talk to people. That is classic walking pneumonia.
She collapsed -- fainted -- from exhaustion.

This happens to you when you are sick and you don't stay in bed.

Happened to me once during a tennis tournament I played in while I had the flu.

Hillary's flu has now become really bad -- viral pneumonia.

She needs bed rest for a while.

Oh, lord. I didn't realize you are among the conspiracy theorists of the world.

They didn't need to say that because its assumed that folks will bother on their own to find out by looking into what pneumonia is and is not and how its different varieties manifest themselves, or that they already know. News releases and networks are there to provide basic information, but they aren't obliged to lay everything in the public's lap, and public certainly is obliged to perform some due diligence of its own to find out "what's what" before opining about what it could be, might me, what they think it is, etc.

You see, that's called "taking responsibility" for one's own awareness of the world in which one lives. That's what one must do to thrive in this world.

QUOTE]I am not up on what "they" said or what they knew.

She collapsed -- fainted -- from exhaustion.

This happens to you when you are sick and you don't stay in bed.

Happened to me once during a tennis tournament I played in while I had the flu.

Hillary's flu has now become really bad -- viral pneumonia.

She needs bed rest for a while.

...And it's not even surprising that you'd know that because that's precisely the sort of information that is readily available on the Internet to folks who perform but the slightest bit of due diligence to find out about it.

If you watched the video...she lost consciousness......she was out just as they started to move her to the car.........

With her history of health issues, this may be the what breaks the camels back. She can't keep hiding it forever. Even the DNC is questioning her health

If you watched the video...she lost consciousness......she was out just as they started to move her to the car.........
I did watch it, and no, she only collapsed. But whatever makes you happy.

How can you tell she "lost consciousness"? Her back was to the camera.

Is there another angle available?

pay attention to her right foot. Its dragging and limp. They literally drag her off the curb. If she is not out then at the very least she loses total control of her body.

Who ever controls the meds controls the patient. If the patient just happens to be my President I want to know who controls the meds.

This is not rocket freaking science.

pay attention to her right foot. Its dragging and limp. They literally drag her off the curb. If she is not out then at the very least she loses total control of her body.

I'm looking at world wide stills. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy.

Her health is clearly a campaign issue.

She took a severe optics hit yesterday. She then took a trustworthiness hit when it was revealed that she had been diagnosed on Friday but didn't tell anyone.

It is a good thing for the Trump campaign.

However, if she recovers quickly and resumes her regular type of schedule, it will be a fleeting good thing for the Trump campaign.

If she doesn't recover quickly or has another bout with dizziness, she will have to consider stepping aside.

How's that for an answer?

Forum List

Back