🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Hillary's Health

Mrs. Clinton did the same thing most high performing folks do: she figured she could get through her morning and rest over the remainder of the day. She was neither the first nor last person of her worker class (execs, senior management, etc.) to do that. It's really quite common. Hell, when I had abdominal surgery, I worked from the hospital room on my laptop for several hours the day I stayed in the hospital after the procedure. I worked from home for about eight hours a day, even doing two video conferences from my home office, while I laid in bed recovering.

"Stuff" needs to get done and when it's just "you" who can do it, you tough it out, or at least you try to until you pass out or damn do so. That's just what Mrs. Clinton did.

Mrs. Clinton did the same thing most high performing folks do: she figured she could get through her morning and rest over the remainder of the day. She was neither the first nor last person of her worker class (execs, senior management, etc.) to do that. It's really quite common. Hell, when I had abdominal surgery, I worked from the hospital room on my laptop for several hours the day I stayed in the hospital after the procedure. I worked from home for about eight hours a day, even doing two video conferences from my home office, while I laid in bed recovering.

"Stuff" needs to get done and when it's just "you" who can do it, you tough it out, or at least you try to until you pass out or damn do so. That's just what Mrs. Clinton did.
You are how old?

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?

I watched some of the GOP debates. Admittedly, most of it was a waste of time; I didn’t think I’d be moved to considering any of them and I wasn’t. However, the portion I remember was when Trump was mocking people. One of the things he mocked Jeb Bush for was when he said “yeah, you’re real tough.” Of course his “deplorables” ate it up.

However “tough” does resonate with most mainstream people. You like “tough” leaders.

Appearing frail is the antithesis of tough and there is traction to be gained.

Of course one of our most celebrated Presidents was FDR who spent 12 years in a wheelchair and won WWII, she sat through session after session with Congress over Ben-gotcha. And as Carly famously pointed out, “Flying 40,000 miles doesn’t prove anything.” Somehow she was able to do all of that… So it’s questionable how much traction the Trump campaign will be able to get.

Until yesterday, there was no reason to believe she was sick! The cough--explained. The fainting--explained. She is not feeble and she showed no evidence of being feeble prior to her pneumonia. Unless you want to buy the photo-shopped "evidence" of a security detail carrying a syringe or a lucky camera shot catching her just as she slipped on a step, making it look like something else. All the garbage on here about her wearing diapers and taking naps at all hours--its just silliness! Wishful thinking! Come back to earth!

Well no... the Liberal noise machine has constantly made excuses up to explain everything away but Hillary has been the subject of health issues for several years now. She has had seizures, concussions, fainting spells, etc. She even testified that she couldn't remember details of security briefings because of a concussion. Besides that, you can just look at her and see someone who has declined tremendously over the course of the past 10 years.

Now you can go on making lame excuse after lame excuse for her poor health if you think folks are buying it but I think the only people buying that shit are singing in your choir already.

Personally I think Crooked Hillary's health problems likely stem from being a raging alcoholic.

I bet she pops a lot of pills too.

We all know that if the video had not captured her collapsing in front of that van we would have gotten the "overheated" story and let's move along. Like most things in Politics the coverup makes the original "crime" much worse. First it's allergies, then it's just overheating, now it's pneumonia. Maybe. Maybe not.

For Clinton it is the double whammy of another big hit on her lack of credibility and her fragile health.

he has been laying down some pretty detailed policy positions here lately.

Well, if you say so; they aren't what I think of as detailed, but....I don't want to dwell on that here (this thread). The man has been planning a run for President since at least 2014 -- at least that's when at social events I first began hearing of it becoming a "thing" he'd do. Maybe his poor health status that only in the past couple months has turned around for the better was the reason why it took him over two years to figure out what he wants to achieve -- besides build a damn wall -- and tell folks about it, nevermind figuring out and articulating an implementation path and his estimated costs for doing so?

Published in 2011:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006E4DZ4O/?tag=ff0d01-20

In his New York Times bestselling book, Time to Get Tough, Trump has the answers America has been looking for, including: How to finally secure our border and fix our immigration overflow How to create American jobs by forcing Communist China into truly fair trade How to retire our debt without endangering long-established programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid that millions of Americans depend on How to undo the fraud of Obamanomics and the disaster of Obamacare Blunt, smart, and thoroughly captivating, Time to Get Tough is trademark Trump, setting out a common sense agenda to restore American prosperity and make our nation the world's leader once again.

Published in 2000:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H4I4Q8/?tag=ff0d01-20

Throughout The American We Deserve, Donald Trump points out problems and offers sensible, practical solutions. To help him formulate his ideas into well-researched and workable policies, Donald Trump has secured the support and counsel of a group of domestic and foreign policy advisers, all with White House or senior policy experience.

Clearly, the man has published TWO BOOKS on public policy before you ever knew he planned to run for president. And that's pretty rich to be claiming Trump has suffered from poor health until a couple of months ago. I mean, I gotta hand it to liberals... they simply know no shame. They will lie right through their teeth about something and not give it a second thought.

We all know that if the video had not captured her collapsing in front of that van we would have gotten the "overheated" story and let's move along. Like most things in Politics the coverup makes the original "crime" much worse. First it's allergies, then it's just overheating, now it's pneumonia. Maybe. Maybe not.

For Clinton it is the double whammy of another big hit on her lack of credibility and her fragile health.

And now... there's this:

Hillary-Clinton-Body-Double.jpg

Clinton's body double!

Wow... seems like a little time inside Chelsea's apartment took like 20 years off Secretary Clinton! She looks like a completely new woman!

And now... there's this:

View attachment 89226
Clinton's body double!

Wow... seems like a little time inside Chelsea's apartment took like 20 years off Secretary Clinton! She looks like a completely new woman!

Now THAT is interesting.

It is interesting that so many of our "conservative" USMB friends are so quick to buy into conspiracy theories. Boss, like LGS and a few other prominent USMB VIP's have decided that Clinton travels with a body double.

I must say....I am a wee bit disappointed that there are no replies to my initial post in this thread. I thought for certain it would have been seen as highly objectionable to the usual crowd. Meh.

he has been laying down some pretty detailed policy positions here lately.

Well, if you say so; they aren't what I think of as detailed, but....I don't want to dwell on that here (this thread). The man has been planning a run for President since at least 2014 -- at least that's when at social events I first began hearing of it becoming a "thing" he'd do. Maybe his poor health status that only in the past couple months has turned around for the better was the reason why it took him over two years to figure out what he wants to achieve -- besides build a damn wall -- and tell folks about it, nevermind figuring out and articulating an implementation path and his estimated costs for doing so?

Published in 2011:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006E4DZ4O/?tag=ff0d01-20

In his New York Times bestselling book, Time to Get Tough, Trump has the answers America has been looking for, including: How to finally secure our border and fix our immigration overflow How to create American jobs by forcing Communist China into truly fair trade How to retire our debt without endangering long-established programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid that millions of Americans depend on How to undo the fraud of Obamanomics and the disaster of Obamacare Blunt, smart, and thoroughly captivating, Time to Get Tough is trademark Trump, setting out a common sense agenda to restore American prosperity and make our nation the world's leader once again.

Published in 2000:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003H4I4Q8/?tag=ff0d01-20

Throughout The American We Deserve, Donald Trump points out problems and offers sensible, practical solutions. To help him formulate his ideas into well-researched and workable policies, Donald Trump has secured the support and counsel of a group of domestic and foreign policy advisers, all with White House or senior policy experience.

Clearly, the man has published TWO BOOKS on public policy before you ever knew he planned to run for president. And that's pretty rich to be claiming Trump has suffered from poor health until a couple of months ago. I mean, I gotta hand it to liberals... they simply know no shame. They will lie right through their teeth about something and not give it a second thought.

And, of course, he simply posted the contents of the books on his campaign website as was for everyone to know precisely what his policy proposals are.....

I must say....I am a wee bit disappointed that there are no replies to my initial post in this thread. I thought for certain it would have been seen as highly objectionable to the usual crowd. Meh.

??? What was there to say? You shared several conjectures about what might happen if Mrs. Clinton's observed health doesn't return to what it appeared to be prior to last Sunday. Odds are you are correct. I don't think whether you are or are not has a thing to do with one's preferences about Clinton, Trump or politics in general.

Maybe this is a naive question but I'm asking it anyway. If Clinton had pneumonia why didn't she simply say so? A statement that she is suffering from pneumonia and her doctor has her on medication or bed rest or whatever,then proceed accordingly. Does that make too much sense?

Here's the problem. That wasn't done. She can't navigate stairs. She coughs uncontrollably. We've seen her head move like a bobble head in a strong wind. Just yesterday we all saw the video where her knees buckled and she had to be loaded into a vehicle by her staff. When people ask about it, they are dismissed as Hillary haters or some other childish nonsense

It's almost as though she WANTS wild speculation. She can't win on the basis of having a vagina, so now she 's looking for the sympathy vote? Please tell me that is not what's happening here!
Sigh. That's what I said, why didn't she just say so. Could say that about a lot of things she's done.
OH MY! I said something similar than you!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You know, there's an agree button. Or you could just let it go.
Are you saying don't speak to you anymore? Okay.
That's not what I said. Frankly though, it would be fantastic if you never spoke to me anymore because obviously the inevitable sets you off. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody said essentially the same thing I said on a thread. Silly me, I just let it go.
Compost, I will do as you ask, but first I just need to ask, What did I say? I have absolutely NO idea what I said to set you off. I wasn't angry at you or anyone else, just frustrated with squirrelly Hillary. I WAS agreeing with you. End of statement, now I'll leave you alone.

If she was sick on Friday, why did they hide it from everyone?

If she was sick on Friday, unless one had business with her on Saturday, did one really need to know? I mean we're talking pneumonia, not pancreatic cancer.
The point is that she didn't have pneumonia, its all a lie. Had she really been suffering a pneumonia there's no way in hell she'd being doing all those events (Friday-Sunday)

She's 68, almost 69, for cripes sake...pneumonia wipes out 12 year olds. No one really believes this story of pneumonia.

She's seen on the street 2 hours later saying she's fine and its a beautiful day in New York lol come on now!
Why don't you do a little research. You seem to think the pneumonia resulting from being bed ridden and walking pneumonia are the same thing. They are not.
Why didn't they say that at the onset?

She loses consciousness and they say she was overheated and dehydrated. She emerges 2 hours later saying she's "fine, its a beautiful day in New York". Nothing more. Still the narrative they push is that she was overheated and dehydrated, then x amount of hours later Dr Lisa (whatever her last name is) says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on FRIDAY.

In the real world after she lost consciousness and If she were diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days prior they would have said that immediately. I mean that only makes sense right? Why lie? Instead they say one thing and come up with a whole different story hours later. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
She didn't lose consciousness.
I can only imagine that stating a diagnosis of pneumonia would make you all freak out, as it has.
Naw, as someone who's had the vapors a couple times and lots of old lady acquaintances that have, she passed out. Period.

Maybe this is a naive question but I'm asking it anyway. If Clinton had pneumonia why didn't she simply say so? A statement that she is suffering from pneumonia and her doctor has her on medication or bed rest or whatever,then proceed accordingly. Does that make too much sense?

Here's the problem. That wasn't done. She can't navigate stairs. She coughs uncontrollably. We've seen her head move like a bobble head in a strong wind. Just yesterday we all saw the video where her knees buckled and she had to be loaded into a vehicle by her staff. When people ask about it, they are dismissed as Hillary haters or some other childish nonsense

It's almost as though she WANTS wild speculation. She can't win on the basis of having a vagina, so now she 's looking for the sympathy vote? Please tell me that is not what's happening here!
Sigh. That's what I said, why didn't she just say so. Could say that about a lot of things she's done.
OH MY! I said something similar than you!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You know, there's an agree button. Or you could just let it go.
Are you saying don't speak to you anymore? Okay.
That's not what I said. Frankly though, it would be fantastic if you never spoke to me anymore because obviously the inevitable sets you off. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody said essentially the same thing I said on a thread. Silly me, I just let it go.
Compost, I will do as you ask, but first I just need to ask, What did I say? I have absolutely NO idea what I said to set you off. I wasn't angry at you or anyone else, just frustrated with squirrelly Hillary. I WAS agreeing with you. End of statement, now I'll leave you alone.
Your remark was, Sigh, that's what I said...
Look OldLady, I overreacted to your remark. I'm sorry. Whether you leave me alone or not is up to you.

And, of course, he simply posted the contents of the books on his campaign website as was for everyone to know precisely what his policy proposals are.....

LMAO.. Was he supposed to post something different??? :dunno:

You said that he hasn't been specific... he wrote two freaking books.
You said he started talking about running for prez in 2014... both books were published well before 2014.

Now you're saying... Well, but he just posted what was in his books on his website! Really? How fucking DARE him do that! The NERVE! lol

LMAO.. Was he supposed to post something different??? :dunno:

You said that he hasn't been specific... he wrote two freaking books.
You said he started talking about running for prez in 2014... both books were published well before 2014.

Now you're saying... Well, but he just posted what was in his books on his website! Really? How fucking DARE him do that! The NERVE! lol
Can't stand your guy, but you're right. Some Dems are stuck on talking points from a month ago, and the campaign has changed. He is putting out plans and staying on topic.
We're in trouble.

Forum List

Back