🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Hillary's Health

he has been laying down some pretty detailed policy positions here lately.

Well, if you say so; they aren't what I think of as detailed, but....I don't want to dwell on that here (this thread). The man has been planning a run for President since at least 2014 -- at least that's when at social events I first began hearing of it becoming a "thing" he'd do. Maybe his poor health status that only in the past couple months has turned around for the better was the reason why it took him over two years to figure out what he wants to achieve -- besides build a damn wall -- and tell folks about it, nevermind figuring out and articulating an implementation path and his estimated costs for doing so?

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse. It's like mono that way, but not as dangerous.

If she was sick on Friday, why did they hide it from everyone?

If she was sick on Friday, unless one had business with her on Saturday, did one really need to know? I mean we're talking pneumonia, not pancreatic cancer.
The point is that she didn't have pneumonia, its all a lie. Had she really been suffering a pneumonia there's no way in hell she'd being doing all those events (Friday-Sunday)

She's 68, almost 69, for cripes sake...pneumonia wipes out 12 year olds. No one really believes this story of pneumonia.

She's seen on the street 2 hours later saying she's fine and its a beautiful day in New York lol come on now!

I just finished reading this thread from the "git go". As with most posts on USMB it has been predictable and some what futile. "Illary" as Irish has tagged her is ill, in my opinion, and needs a break. The problem is, she cannot take a break. This election is in the final ramping up phase and "Illary" needs to be at her best. Early on, in this fiasco, I predicted "Illary" would not survive her fist term. I stand by that conclusion. The rabid dem supporters had better concern themselves with "what are we gonna do" when the bad day arrives? She does not have the strength to soldier on for four years at the helm of this nation. The first female president has to last at least that long or she should be home baking cookies and "Standing by her man". Something she has vowed never to do. And I do not mean to imply that she is a baker. What she is not? Presidential material! As for Trump, neither is he, presidential material. Neither are the VP picks for that matter. So when we look at the subject from that point of view, "at this point, what does it matter" or words of those effects/affects?

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse. It's like mono that way, but not as dangerous.

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse.

I was under the impression her doctor diagnosed her with pneumonia on Friday.

Did he forget to tell her about it?

what kind of person plays with their grandchildren after being diagnosed with that? Hmmmm
My theory? She wasn't playing with the grandkids. Aides thought that up to make it sound like a cheerful, no-big-deal trip to Chelsea's. Don't they say after 48 hours of antibiotics, you're no longer contagious, though?

So now you are making up theories and hypothesis for their lying and what she was actually doing? And this is someone you plan to cast a ballot for? Someone that you know, in your heart, practices deception?
It's not my fault the Republicans nominated Donald Trump. You do what you gotta do.
And furthermore, don't go all Boy Scout on me: Trump doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth? Please don't insult my intelligence with an argument like that.

Unlike the DNC, the PEOPLE nominated Trump.

As we have all seen now with the Wikileaks dump, the party elites nominated Clinton.

What ever deceptions Trump has practiced, they have been minor in comparison to Clinton. Wake up and smell the coffee already. You have been a victim to MSM propaganda for far too long.

You should watch this video, or better yet, go to the YouTube page of this journalist, and watch several of them. This Journalist is an establishment journalist that has many like views. Like me, he has many liberal tendencies, analyzes the metadata and metrics of the population, and has come to the same startling conclusions about this election. That's pretty odd for a former HuffPo staffer. It's refreshing actually, no wonder they sacked him. Have YOU bothered to read the Wikileaks email dump from Hillary and the DNC? It's atrocious, it really is. It makes anything that the MSM spins about Trump look trivial.

You and I both know that most of Trump's so called "lies" are mostly done out of ignorance. Most of the time, he just doesn't know what he is talking about. He's completely incompetent and unqualified, that doesn't make him necessarily evil or bad. Hillary on the other hand? Well, she is most expertly practiced at the art of deception.

what kind of person plays with their grandchildren after being diagnosed with that? Hmmmm
My theory? She wasn't playing with the grandkids. Aides thought that up to make it sound like a cheerful, no-big-deal trip to Chelsea's. Don't they say after 48 hours of antibiotics, you're no longer contagious, though?

So now you are making up theories and hypothesis for their lying and what she was actually doing? And this is someone you plan to cast a ballot for? Someone that you know, in your heart, practices deception?
It's not my fault the Republicans nominated Donald Trump. You do what you gotta do.
And furthermore, don't go all Boy Scout on me: Trump doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth? Please don't insult my intelligence with an argument like that.

As we have all seen now with the Wikileaks dump, the party elites nominated Clinton.

What ever deceptions Trump has practiced, they have been minor in comparison to Clinton. Wake up and smell the coffee already. You have been a victim to MSM propaganda for far too long.

You should watch this video, or better yet, go to the YouTube page of this journalist, and watch several of them. This Journalist is an establishment journalist that has many like views. Like me, he has many liberal tendencies, analyzes the metadata and metrics of the population, and has come to the same startling conclusions about this election. That's pretty odd for a former HuffPo staffer. It's refreshing actually, no wonder they sacked him. Have YOU bothered to read the Wikileaks email dump from Hillary and the DNC? It's atrocious, it really is. It makes anything that the MSM spins about Trump look trivial.

You and I both know that most of Trump's so called "lies" are mostly done out of ignorance. Most of the time, he just doesn't know what he is talking about. He's completely incompetent and unqualified, that doesn't make him necessarily evil or bad. Hillary on the other hand? Well, she is most expertly practiced at the art of deception.

I think she is extremely diabetic. All signs seem to fit.

If she was sick on Friday, unless one had business with her on Saturday, did one really need to know? I mean we're talking pneumonia, not pancreatic cancer.
The point is that she didn't have pneumonia, its all a lie. Had she really been suffering a pneumonia there's no way in hell she'd being doing all those events (Friday-Sunday)

She's 68, almost 69, for cripes sake...pneumonia wipes out 12 year olds. No one really believes this story of pneumonia.

She's seen on the street 2 hours later saying she's fine and its a beautiful day in New York lol come on now!
Why don't you do a little research. You seem to think the pneumonia resulting from being bed ridden and walking pneumonia are the same thing. They are not.

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse.

No. Somehow she thought she could make it through a ceremony honoring 9/11 victims. Valiant effort, IMO.

I still says she has AIDS.

I still says she has AIDS.

Could. We will never know the truth waiting on Clinton campaign to tell us. I didn't know lesbians got AIDS?

No. Somehow she thought she could make it through a ceremony honoring 9/11 victims. Valiant effort, IMO.

Doctor diagnoses her with pneumonia, and she thinks she can handle a lengthy ceremony 36 hours later?

and people want someone with that foolishness in the Oval Office?

Doctor diagnoses her with pneumonia, and she thinks she can handle a lengthy ceremony 36 hours later?

Yeah, once the antibiotics kick in you would normally be able to handle a ceremony. I think the combo of the antihistamines and pneumonia were too much. It's possible she needs a more assertive Doctor.

Are you saying she should have gone to bed with the vapors? Now that would have been a bad sign for a candidate.

Why don't you do a little research. You seem to think the pneumonia resulting from being bed ridden and walking pneumonia are the same thing. They are not.
Why didn't they say that at the onset?

She loses consciousness and they say she was overheated and dehydrated. She emerges 2 hours later saying she's "fine, its a beautiful day in New York". Nothing more. Still the narrative they push is that she was overheated and dehydrated, then x amount of hours later Dr Lisa (whatever her last name is) says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on FRIDAY.

In the real world after she lost consciousness and If she were diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days prior they would have said that immediately. I mean that only makes sense right? Why lie? Instead they say one thing and come up with a whole different story hours later. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Yeah, once the antibiotics kick in you would normally be able to handle a ceremony. I think the combo of the antihistamines and pneumonia were too much. It's possible she needs a more assertive Doctor.

Are you saying she should have gone to bed with the vapors? Now that would have been a bad sign for a candidate.

Are you saying she should have gone to bed with the vapors?

Vapors?

No

Pneumonia?

Yes

Forum List

Back