🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary's Latest Qualification for POTUS Status

So you do think Hillary having a vagina makes her qualified.

I am voting against Trump, I would of been happier with Kasich, the only normal one of the bunch. Her being a woman has nothing to do with my opinion. I can't vote for Trump.

Then you shouldn't vote. If you can't explain why you're doing something, you shouldn't do it and voting against someone isn't an explanation.

Lets see since I am pro the AFA, believe in global warming, and know that a tax decrease would kill the US more than help it, (Bush Tax cuts come to mind) would be just a couple reasons. Although he loves to talk about Nafta, it was Bush Sr who started it and more Reps voted it in than Dem, and also Bush Jr extended it to South American while in office.
Trump has no clue on anything, I'd like to see his tax returns , he will most likely make sure his kids get lots of building contracts in a hush hush round about way, and let us not forget he expanded his business globally using slave labor in Dubai.
He is a disaster, kind of like that Alaska Gov, what's her name again!!!

So you are voting vagina.

I don't see a choice.

You've made one.

Anyone that thinks a vagina makes someone qualified has their head up their ass.

Hey, I have voted Rep all my life except for Gore, so don't tell me, also I have never voted for a female President (never has been one) , but due to the immaturity of the GOP for the last few years, there is no way I am voting for them again. I am actually voting a straight Democrat ticket, as I want them out of the Senate as well.

Trump is a clueless buffoon who is in it to make one person richer....Trump.
is that not what happens to all the Presidents,they get richer?.....the Obamas were worth,from what i read in an article about wealth, were worth around $800,000 on day one.....today they are worth about 12 million.....not a bad return for 8 years and a $450,000 a year job.......

Didn't Bill and Hillary claim they were broke when Bill left office. I know that's a lie but plenty of their supporters believe it.
well maybe to them only being worth 2-3 million might be considered broke......everyone is different....

Hey, I have voted Rep all my life except for Gore, so don't tell me, also I have never voted for a female President (never has been one) , but due to the immaturity of the GOP for the last few years, there is no way I am voting for them again. I am actually voting a straight Democrat ticket, as I want them out of the Senate as well.

is that not what happens to all the Presidents,they get richer?.....the Obamas were worth,from what i read in an article about wealth, were worth around $800,000 on day one.....today they are worth about 12 million.....not a bad return for 8 years and a $450,000 a year job.......

Didn't Bill and Hillary claim they were broke when Bill left office. I know that's a lie but plenty of their supporters believe it.
well maybe to them only being worth 2-3 million might be considered broke......everyone is different....

Those that would consider Bill and Hillary broke with 2 - 3 million would call someone they didn't support rich for having that much. Bill and Hillary are idiots and anyone supporting them are.

Those that would consider Bill and Hillary broke with 2 - 3 million would call someone they didn't support rich for having that much. Bill and Hillary are idiots and anyone supporting them are.
anyone supporting her or trump are idiots....

Yep

I am voting against Trump, I would of been happier with Kasich, the only normal one of the bunch. Her being a woman has nothing to do with my opinion. I can't vote for Trump.

So you're voting for Hillary - aka the end of our Republic. Pretty stupid and selfish.

Trump would be the end of our Republic. He is a Narcissistic, Charlatan who wants to be King.

Well no. He may be many things but he's pro America. Hillary is anti America, just like her traitor boss.

Theres a very good chance bills carpetbagging, scandal ridden, cattle trading, wall street owned, inauthentic, bloody pawed, open bordered, ill tempered, corrupt, lawyered up, globalist, dyke of a wife has enough witless leftists supporting her to win.......

So you're voting for Hillary - aka the end of our Republic. Pretty stupid and selfish.

Trump would be the end of our Republic. He is a Narcissistic, Charlatan who wants to be King.

Well no. He may be many things but he's pro America. Hillary is anti America, just like her traitor boss.

I doubt either are anti American. Who is Hillary's boss?

Obama and he's not only anti America, he's a traitor who gives aid and comfort to our enemies. The whore already demonstrated she'll do the same - Benghazi.

Obama and he's not only anti America, he's a traitor who gives aid and comfort to our enemies. The whore already demonstrated she'll do the same - Benghazi.

I suggest that you practice saying Madame President.

I suggest you get some vaseline to keep your lips from getting chapped. Who knows, maybe you have some left from where you puckered up to Obama's ass.

I suggest you get some vaseline to keep your lips from getting chapped. Who knows, maybe you have some left from where you puckered up to Obama's ass.

You and Bry are two of the most pathetic whiners I have ever seen. November is going to be painful for you two whiners....or maybe you are one?

Really , and who was the nitwhit in office when the twin towers and 7 came down?? Lets go there if you want. He has lots of blood on his hands.

Actually, who was the redneck adulterer getting head from an intern vs. doing his fucking job when all those who flew into the World Trade Center were in the country, attending flight school in Florida.

Gee - that would be Clinton, shitforbrains.

Now you're all fixed.

You and Bry are two of the most pathetic whiners I have ever seen. November is going to be painful for you two whiners....or maybe you are one?

Currently, it must be painful to have such a set of chapped lips.

Currently, it must be painful to have such a set of chapped lips.

I doubt Donnie is interested in you, seeing you are over 13 years old...

Straw man. That's your fantasy. I never whine.

Forum List

Back