🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary's Latest Qualification for POTUS Status

When the Libs are on you with ad hominem attacks, you know you won the argument.

"Hillary's Latest Qualification for POTUS Status"

No leftist ever explained what exactly are her qualifications for POTUS. Except perhaps, that she's a woman.

Voting for Hillary because she's a woman is like eating turd because it looks like a tootsie roll.

American economy in ruins (I know Liberals, blame it on that racist, Nazi Bush - see how that worked out in Brexit?) and you nutsacks/nutjobs are lining up like dick-fed sheep to vote for eight more years of Obamaeconomics by "selecting" that criminal Hitlery??
Are you fucking stupid or nuts? Which one?
Speaking of that fucking asshole Obama - where is he? Fucking golfing on vacation again?

Economic turmoil threatens Clinton

The economic situation in this society and it's rerigging go back 5-6 decades or so, and it has been completely bipartisan. Turn off your corporate controlled media and locate a clue.

You want corporate controlled Hillary to get elected.

Shows how hard up the GOP is, I guess anyone with Trump as their head guy would be hard up.

Anyone that thinks a vagina makes someone qualified has their head up their ass.

Hey, I have voted Rep all my life except for Gore, so don't tell me, also I have never voted for a female President (never has been one) , but due to the immaturity of the GOP for the last few years, there is no way I am voting for them again. I am actually voting a straight Democrat ticket, as I want them out of the Senate as well.

So you do think Hillary having a vagina makes her qualified.

Trump is a clueless buffoon who is in it to make one person richer....Trump.

It worked for Bill and Hillary, big time!

Forum List

Back