Hillary's lead over Bernie shrinks from +28 to +16 in one month. CNN's headline:

That parking validation must be working Bernie. Keep the giveaway programs coming!

BERNIEFREE.jpg

Hillary's LEAD. can you imagine having to report that with a straight face?

all of THREE PEOPLE that party has ALLOWED their base of voters to choose from.

that is some sick stuff. CNN is so full of crap. they are in on the joke being played on the Democrat voters.

that is some sick stuff. CNN is so full of crap. they are in on the joke being played on the Democrat voters.

It is an old magicians trick to force the mark (Democrat voters) into thinking they are choosing what they want, when in all actuality, they really never had a choice.

Here is akin to what the DNC has done------> Democratic voters, your DNC has given you 3 great choices. Do you want to drink strychnine, arsenic laced water, or human pee?!?!

Ladies and gentlemen of the DNC, human pee is voted as the most popular to the tune of 90%, and it will win the Presidency-)

It is an old magicians trick to force the mark (Democrat voters) into thinking they are choosing what they want, when in all actuality, they really never had a choice.

Here is akin to what the DNC has done------> Democratic voters, your DNC has given you 3 great choices. Do you want to drink strychnine, arsenic laced water, or human pee?!?!

Ladies and gentlemen of the DNC, human pee is voted as the most popular to the tune of 90%, and it will win the Presidency-)

if I was a Democrat voter I'd be pissed. what they are pulling over on them. I'm just shocked they are just going along with it. that's just sad

Forum List

Back