Hillary’s Noise Machine

I didn't ask for links. I asked for sources and evidence (locations etc.). Look at the op ed page in any credible newspaper, and you'll see that those are included.

And I fucking love compost, I have a worm bin in my garage. But, the stuff you compost is...well...trash.

I just think it's reasonable that when a supposed op ed writer makes the following claims, they provide some evidence that what she's claiming actually occurred. Otherwise, it just sounds like bullshit.

She walks down a public street surrounded by a rope held by armed guards. No questions allowed. You may look, but don’t touch. Grandma will be kissing no peon babies. When Clinton meets in a private place with supporters who pay lots of money for the privilege, there are noise machines set up on the perimeter.

Those are either factually accurate, or they aren't. If they are factually accurate, providing evidence of that would go a long way towards making the op ed credible.
Nothing spells insight like F bombs and the s word. Thanks for coming up from the Flame Zone and schooling us.

I always thought an opinion/editorial was a matter of opinion. A link to Jesus Christ does not seem to be in order for that.

Could be that OP failed in not realizing that some of the people reading don't have a passing acquaintance with current events or a basic grasp of history, which might make it difficult for them to comprehend the opinions expressed.

No. The OP is making claims about what are ostensibly factual events, but providing no evidence that those events occurred. An opinion without basis is....compostable.
Peony, don't trouble yourself too much about not providing links. The folks demanding them don't appear to read them anyway.

Sadly, many of these folks do not understand the value of compost, either.
not only a Winner! But hilariously funny.

:laugh2:
:clap2:

I didn't ask for links. I asked for sources and evidence (locations etc.). Look at the op ed page in any credible newspaper, and you'll see that those are included.

And I fucking love compost, I have a worm bin in my garage. But, the stuff you compost is...well...trash.

I just think it's reasonable that when a supposed op ed writer makes the following claims, they provide some evidence that what she's claiming actually occurred. Otherwise, it just sounds like bullshit.

She walks down a public street surrounded by a rope held by armed guards. No questions allowed. You may look, but don’t touch. Grandma will be kissing no peon babies. When Clinton meets in a private place with supporters who pay lots of money for the privilege, there are noise machines set up on the perimeter.

Those are either factually accurate, or they aren't. If they are factually accurate, providing evidence of that would go a long way towards making the op ed credible.
Nothing spells insight like F bombs and the s word. Thanks for coming up from the Flame Zone and schooling us.
except that now you appear to be hijacking the

compost while valuable, is also smelly and potentially dangerous to one's

let us see if you resist the Pavlovian impulse to reply in a way that could keep this going

It's a shame you're so shallow that you're more concerned about the words fuck and shit than you are intellectual ethics.

Forum List

Back