Hindenburg Sized Liberal Michael Moore: Trump Won Debate

i am sick of these anchors saying that Hillary won the debate! Hillary came off as a horrible human being last night, and all who watched agreed.

Trump allowed himself to become mired in irrelevant details about his businesses which are over the heads of 90% of the viewers. He should have ignored Hillary's barbs and kept to his main themes. He had a couple of chances to deliver knockout blows, but squandered the opportunity. He doesn't need to be nice; he just needs to be Donald.

Trump allowed himself to become mired in irrelevant details about his businesses which are over the heads of 90% of the viewers. He should have ignored Hillary's barbs and kept to his main themes. He had a couple of chances to deliver knockout blows, but squandered the opportunity. He doesn't need to be nice; he just needs to be Donald.
He's also relying too much on three of Hillary's huge errors:

Her incessant lying, did anyone not see her speech where she called the TPP the gold standard of trade deals? It's getting more airtime than

Her hiring the usual suspects to run GOTV. When you pay "activists" so many $/vote you get a lot of highly visible vote fraud.

ACA sign up starts, Monday Nov 1, since this is the long awaited death spiral of Obamacare. Her winning after a week of Hillarycare headlines will not be credible.

i am sick of these anchors saying that Hillary won the debate! Hillary came off as a horrible human being last night, and all who watched agreed.
Really? Hillary seemed nice to me. Trump, hating women, lying right to the American people, interrupting Hillary 26 times in 25 minutes. Interrupting the moderator.

Came across as an orange colored sniffing swine.

Really? Hillary seemed nice to me. Trump, hating women, lying right to the American people, interrupting Hillary 26 times in 25 minutes. Interrupting the moderator.

Came across as an orange colored sniffing swine.
At this point, the dupes LOVE rich lying swine lol....

Forum List

Back