His Majesty" Obama?

They can't stand that a ****** got elected president.

They will treat any Democrat the same. Look what they did with Clinton

Not true. They jumped on Obama long before he took office. Clinton faced none of the crap Obama has.

I've said it before and I'll say it one more time, because nobody's given me the answer.

What has Obama done that any other president has done that deserves such unprecedented vitriol?

Has any other president been subjected to such speculation about his birthplace, education, family, sexuality, and intent? No. Has any other president have an entire group of people (the teabaggers) dedicated to denying every initiative the president proposes? None.

Has any other president had a leader of the opposition party state on the day he took office that that party's main goal was to prevent his reelection? None.

The only logical excuse for such behavior is that the man is black.

Wait, what?

Clinton was badgered from Day one.

Rush Limbaugh said Clinton was a terrorist holding Americans hostage.

He had the government shut down on him and he was impeached.

They accused him of murdering people and rape.

He left office 22 million dollars in the hole.

:eusa_liar:
Looking at the relative admiration conservatives have for Vladimir Putin we can clearly see that the right has nothing against dictators as long as they are right wing dictators.

Good one. If you're right, you're all right. The right hates muslims but had no problem with bush family ties to bin laden or bush holding hands and rubbing cheeks with them. Partisanship all the way.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bus...CFsKHogSBgIGACA&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=594

I'm alarmed by how conservatives are treating a sitting President of the United States.

They've called him a foreigner.
They've called him a Marxist.
They side with foreign leaders.
They complain that he "stole" the election.
They call him illegitimate.

It's disgusting and it's a disgrace.

Those things are all true! What's your problem with the truth?

They aren't true.

It's also unprecedented.

The "true" thing here, is that you folks are "foreign" to this nation.

You really should leave.

I'm foreign to this Nation?
Delanoy - My ancesters from Holland immigrated to New Amsterdam in 1620's.
DeMilt - My ancestors from Normandy immigrated to New Amsterdam in 1620's.
May - My ancestors from Mayfield England to Massachusetts in 11630's
Dorsett - My ancestors who immigrated from Dorsettshire to New England in 1600's.
Chick - My ancestors who immigrated from England to New England in 1600's.
Stewart - My ancestors who immigrated from Scotland to The Carolinas in 1600's.
Murray - My ancestors who immigrated from Ireland in late 1600's.
McBride - My ancestors who immigrated from Ireland to South Carolina in 1700's.
I have documented ancestors who served in every war fought on this Continent by people of European descent. Two Great Grandfathers in the 16th Maine Infantry regiment, at Gettysburg, one Great Grandfather in Company "A", Fifth Florida infantry Regimant, at Gettysbug, Two Uncles in WW2, (one wounded twice at Normandy). a cousin in Korea 1950 - 53, Myself, two of my Brothers and three cousins served during Vietnam, a Daughter who served in Korea, 1992 through 1995, another Daughter who served one tour in Iraq and three tours in Afghanistan.

DO NOT TELL ME I"M FOREIGN to this Nation, that I should leave! MY ancestors created this Nation from wilderness.

You are the one who really should leave! You're not only an asshole, you're a MORON!!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/to...rigged/#ooid=pqcG5rNzqJ8Ylkf77WbsaPesRyG-soCS

Last edited:
What about the 'Majesty' thing, anyone other than me alarmed by that?

I'm alarmed by how conservatives are treating a sitting President of the United States.

They've called him a foreigner.
They've called him a Marxist.
They side with foreign leaders.
They complain that he "stole" the election.
They call him illegitimate.

It's disgusting and it's a disgrace.

You think that is disgusting and it's a disgrace? Well that is what they call him in public....
You would cringe if you heard what they call him in private!!!!
As far as "disgusting and a disgrace" that too is a perfect description of Obama!

Forum List

Back