His name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

mormons used toi have many wives and think that black people were inferior.

They changed their religion for practical reasons.

Is that moral?

Wrong, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has a living Prophet. Any change is a direct command from God to the Prophet. Blacks were never considered inferior. They were denied the Priesthood but were and have always been accepted as full members of the Church.

Again one would expect a person making grand statements to have actually researched the information.

what?

Christianity did not start until after the death of Christ.

The new testamant concerns Christ therefore......

Who wrote the new testament? And was it modified at all? Any words changed that could change the meaning of the whole verse?

Different individuals inspired by God wrote the books of the New Testament. Just as Jews inspired by God wrote the old Testament.

Perhaps you should actually learn something about a subject before you make slights and claim things that simple are not true?

So it was created to void parts of the old testament?

You keep displaying your ignorance. I repeat YOU brought Jesus up. And now want to complain about being wrong.

Don't Christian say the bible is a recording of Jesus sayings? If you're a christian you have to follow the bible not change your book and cherry pick

so then the mooslims are following the orders of Muhammad and annhilating infidels

works both ways dude

Where are they annihilating "infidels"....I dont see it....maybe I'm just stupid?:confused::lol:

How old it is the christain religion?

how long ago were there christians killing people in the name of god?

how many times do you run away from questions about your claims?

Do you remember Jim Jones?

He was never a Christian, his actions prove that. he was Death cultist that used his charisma and charm to fool people. His type are warned about in the Bible.

But to the point.... You claim when thousands of Muslims riot and murder and burn things they do not represent Islam. Yet now you are claiming a charlatan that claimed to be a Christian represents all Christians? I got that right?

Who wrote the new testament? And was it modified at all? Any words changed that could change the meaning of the whole verse?

Different individuals inspired by God wrote the books of the New Testament. Just as Jews inspired by God wrote the old Testament.

Perhaps you should actually learn something about a subject before you make slights and claim things that simple are not true?

no

You want information? Research the subject, especially before you start making grand statements that you have no idea if true or not.

how many times do you run away from questions about your claims?

He was never a Christian, his actions prove that. he was Death cultist that used his charisma and charm to fool people. His type are warned about in the Bible.

But to the point.... You claim when thousands of Muslims riot and murder and burn things they do not represent Islam. Yet now you are claiming a charlatan that claimed to be a Christian represents all Christians? I got that right?

No True Scotsman. :eusa_whistle:

You brought up Jesus. Or is your stupidity so bad you can't even read what you wrote? As for the Old testament it is no longer the law. Jesus and the New testament are what Christians are to follow. Or we would simply be Jews.

Who made the New Testament? ....

...so Christians threw out the stuff they didn't like :lol: and threw out what made them look bad

I didn't know people could be so damn stupid but you've proved me wrong. Christians follow the teachings of Christ which are outlined in the New Testament.
Entire books were eliminated from the New Testament by the Catholic Church at the Council of Nicea.

No True Scotsman. :eusa_whistle:

"Kilts, because these balls are too big for trousers."

Who made the New Testament? ....

...so Christians threw out the stuff they didn't like :lol: and threw out what made them look bad

I didn't know people could be so damn stupid but you've proved me wrong. Christians follow the teachings of Christ which are outlined in the New Testament.
Entire books were eliminated from the New Testament by the Catholic Church at the Council of Nicea.

The Bible is the work of God through inspiration of man. It is therefor, for those that believe the Catholic Church through Gods Inspiration that books were removed or added or kept in the New Testament.

Are you aware that the Old testament has more books then the Jewish Koran which it originates from? Again Inspiration of God through man.

The Bible is the work of God through inspiration of man. It is therefor, for those that believe the Catholic Church through Gods Inspiration that books were removed or added or kept in the New Testament.

Are you aware that the Old testament has more books then the Jewish Koran which it originates from? Again Inspiration of God through man.

What's the Jewish Koran bud?

Jewish Koran???

Jewish Koran???

They also call it the Torah I believe. It is only ( as I understand it) 5 of the books of the Old testament with maybe other stuff added.

Jewish Koran???

They also call it the Torah I believe. It is only ( as I understand it) 5 of the books of the Old testament with maybe other stuff added.

So you hate the Torah?

So you hate the Torah?

NO and where did I say that? I do not hate the Islamic Koran either. Man educate yourself before trying to talk about shit you have no clue about.

Why do you call it the jewish Koran though? .....you keep talking about the Koran instructs Muslims to annihilate everyone but you don't hate it somehow?

Forum List

Back