#HisBodyHisChoice

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Just when you thought the Lefts insanity hit 11 on the dial they crank it to 15.
A449CADA-62D7-4582-8062-D3175813726F.jpeg

Trans men who are really women have sex with men all the time. Sometimes they are transwomen who are really men. An unintentional pregnancy could certainly occur.

After all the women in the world have been liberated, we'll deal with the minorities.

Trans men who are really women have sex with men all the time. Sometimes they are transwomen who are really men. An unintentional pregnancy could certainly occur.
Breaking news from the world of reality: Men cannot become pregnant.
I second this. I'll never get why guys would want woman issues in the first place. What do they think that they are really missing out on? My heart does go out to those who miss out on being dads to kids that they have a hand in creating though due to women being given the ability to throw their babies away. Is this the reason why some guys try to change things over for themselves?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a girl who just recently finished her latest period)

I second this. I'll never get why guys would want woman issues in the first place. What do they think that they are really missing out on? My heart does go out to those who miss out on being dads to kids that they have a hand in creating though due to women being given the ability to throw their babies away. Is this the reason why some guys try to change things over for themselves?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a girl who just recently finished her latest period)

How about every father thats ever had their rights trampled by probate courts? Equality? Lmao. Lawyers don't even try to defend or explain probate court decisions any more.

All it takes is one unverified and univestigated claim for a man to be prevented from seeing his children, thrown in jail, stripped of constitutional rights, and submitted to further constitutional harm while being further extorted with privacy invading compliance in order to see his children. Meanwhile, after criminal case gets dismissed and mother lands **LeBron Voice** "not once, not twice..." but lands in rehab 4 times over the following 18 months, including literally telling responding officers incidents were suicide attempts, being found passed out unresponsive not once, but twice on her sons 4th brithday with a 9 month old in her care at the same time, the courts continue to question not mother's mental health, but father's. Despite father receiving the all clear from dcf mandated counseling. Fast forward some more, and mothers shitty lawyer fucks up and HANDS THE FUCKING **** JUDGE THE SHEET WITH HER CURRENT DIAGNOSES AND THE **** REFUSED TO VIEW IT.

White men don't wield all the power, white women do.

This same judge put a young black man in prison over less than 2k in child support, and he had a learning disability.

My ex owed 12k at one point, DOR refused to enforce the fucking order. Judge didn't do shit. The system is a joke.

I got lucky and got her to sign the agreement for me to move out of state, and have since exercised said ability. 5 weeks til i can file my effective refugee status with my new home state, which happens to be constitutional carry as i will not be willingly taken into custody unlawfully again.

Not sure what got me down that rabbit hole.

I fully agree with you.

Forum List

Back