Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

The only hispanics telling the gop to lay off immigrant reform is illegal immigrants.
No, the legal Hispanic leaders are telling you to use appropriate language if you want their votes.

Hey, brilliant one--------------->unions told their members to vote for Jimmy Carter too, lolol. But you see, nobody is going to sacrifice themselves on the altar of their political platform if it personally screws them.

The only way any of this matters is if illegal aliens are allowed to vote for the President of OUR country! If they are not, which they should not, and are not allowed to.......then what THEY think is NOT material.

And, I do not care if I am a conservative; if democrats of any shape, size, or political bent; wanted illegals out of our country, why would I as an American, insist they stay? Are we to believe that illegals are more important than the law of THIS land, unless they will vote with me or you?

The Republican establishment, and the far liberal left are for keeping the status quo. Why does anyone think that the overwhelming MAJORITY of people from BOTH parties who reside in the MIDDLE, want the border secured, and illegals to start giving back jobs to Americans.

This is not rocket science, and anyone on here who tries to convince anyone else that the vast majority of Americans from either/both parties wants these illegals to stay here, collect benefits, are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH! If you read a thread that even hints at this, it is a propaganda thread that wants you to change your mind by convincing you, that YOU are in the minority.

We could stop the flow, for almost all illegal immigration if we quit rewarding them when they get here.

The legal Hispanic leadership does not care what you far right in the GOP think. They have told the Republican Party to handle the immigration problem more sensitively.

I think it's pretty safe to say the GOP's kissed off the Hispanic vote. Rubio had a plan that was probably not poison, but he dropped it long ago .... when he started getting the old Jeb rubout.

Rubio will come back to it if he is nominated, because he will not need the nativists at that point but the Hispanics he will far more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-groups-donald-trump-colorado_563003eaenow4b0c66bae5a0bf9.

As the remaining members of the GOP Klown Car gather in Boulder Colorado for the third in a series of what is suppose be debates, 2-Dozen Hispanic Leaders have a message for them.

Lay off the inflammatory Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric or they will refuse to support your candidate.

The Hispanic-American Population of the U.S. is the fastest growing segments of our country, with that vote comes influence and with that influence comes the power to effect the eventual outcome of the November 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Supporter Assaults Hispanic Protester.

Latino GOP Groups Warn 2016 Candidates To Stop Offending Hispanic Community.

On going attacks on Hispanic Immigrants will only in the end damage the GOP in 2016.

The GOP Candidates can either ignore the Hispanic Conservatives (which I believe they will do) and lose their support and their money or they can wake up in the 21st. Century and understand that Rich, Old, Conservative White People aren't the only people in the U.S.

Personally I think Trump will continue to attack Hispanics, he is one trick pony.

The GOP's response: STFU Rapist!

They should continue attacking illegal immigrants.
To serve what purpose?
We don't need nor want them here. Leave and do it right. I fully support immigration.. just LEGAL immigration..
So attacking illegal immigrants will be received how exactly among Hispanic voters? How will continued attacks ingratiate Hispanics to the GOP slate?

And what impact on our economy will happen should Conservatives succeed in removing all the undocumented immigrants?

To serve what purpose?
We don't need nor want them here. Leave and do it right. I fully support immigration.. just LEGAL immigration..
So attacking illegal immigrants will be received how exactly among Hispanic voters? How will continued attacks ingratiate Hispanics to the GOP slate?

And what impact on our economy will happen should Conservatives succeed in removing all the undocumented immigrants?
It doesn't matter to me. I have integrity and don't believe in pandering. Your post makes you look weak.
If we were to get rid of the illegals, we would need to institute a work requirement for welfare. Then, the non-skilled will have jobs and welfare will go down. :thup:

To serve what purpose?

It doesn't matter to me. I have integrity and don't believe in pandering. Your post makes you look weak.
If we were to get rid of the illegals, we would need to institute a work requirement for welfare. Then, the non-skilled will have jobs and welfare will go down. :thup:
Do you realize that the only way to govern is to first get elected. If you and your attitude continue to piss off the Hispanic block, getting elected will be impossible. It's not pandering, it's statesmanship. That may be a concept foreign to the 'angry White man' coal;ition. If you do not learn to accept simple, basic political principles, you will continue to be angry, and on the fringe of American governance.

MR would not have won even if he had received those who did not vote. Sandy killed him because it stopped his campaigning the very week he needed; he had started some momentum, and the storm stopped him in his tracks.

To serve what purpose?

Do you realize that the only way to govern is to first get elected. If you and your attitude continue to piss off the Hispanic block, getting elected will be impossible. It's not pandering, it's statesmanship. That may be a concept foreign to the 'angry White man' coal;ition. If you do not learn to accept simple, basic political principles, you will continue to be angry, and on the fringe of American governance.
Im not running :thup:
Its pandering when you ignore issues for more votes. Or offer band-aids that wont do a damn thing for votes.

I even offered a possible permanent solution to our PROBLEM and STILL nosmo is battling me.. WTF?

To serve what purpose?

Its pandering when you ignore issues for more votes. Or offer band-aids that wont do a damn thing for votes.
You're not 'ignoring issues'. You're advocating harassment of Hispanics. And I wonder why. It seems that, while attacking undocumented workers might make you feel good in some warped way, the 'angry White man' coalition is cutting off its nose in spite of its face.

You're not 'ignoring issues'. You're advocating harassment of Hispanics. And I wonder why. It seems that, while attacking undocumented workers might make you feel good in some warped way, the 'angry White man' coalition is cutting off its nose in spite of its face.
All illegals are Hispanic? When you slander illegals, you are slandering ILLEGALS. Hispanic, Canadian, Asian, german, Puerto rican whatever.

Forum List

Back