Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

TN, you don't have the moral authority that will make Hispanics listen to your lectures. All they will see is 'angry white man', nothing more. Work on your message.

I even offered a possible permanent solution to our PROBLEM and STILL nosmo is battling me.. WTF?
Your solution is to break up families, cost this nation hundreds of billions to deport the undocumented so you can offer jobs to welfare recipients making hotel beds and harvesting lettuce. And the tax benefits from those low wage jobs will go where? Not into the federal coffers. Low wage earners don't pay taxes, right? But the pool of low wage jobs will benefit hotel chains and big agriculture.

All that waste just to harass undocumented workers. It takes a mighty heap of hatred to advocate such policies. Where are you going to find support for such policies when Republicans aren't elected because of their attitudes toward the undocumented?

So attacking illegal immigrants will be received how exactly among Hispanic voters? How will continued attacks ingratiate Hispanics to the GOP slate?

And what impact on our economy will happen should Conservatives succeed in removing all the undocumented immigrants?
It doesn't matter to me. I have integrity and don't believe in pandering. Your post makes you look weak.
If we were to get rid of the illegals, we would need to institute a work requirement for welfare. Then, the non-skilled will have jobs and welfare will go down. :thup:
Do you realize that the only way to govern is to first get elected. If you and your attitude continue to piss off the Hispanic block, getting elected will be impossible. It's not pandering, it's statesmanship. That may be a concept foreign to the 'angry White man' coal;ition. If you do not learn to accept simple, basic political principles, you will continue to be angry, and on the fringe of American governance.
Im not running :thup:
Its pandering when you ignore issues for more votes. Or offer band-aids that wont do a damn thing for votes.
You're not 'ignoring issues'. You're advocating harassment of Hispanics. And I wonder why. It seems that, while attacking undocumented workers might make you feel good in some warped way, the 'angry White man' coalition is cutting off its nose in spite of its face.
All illegals are Hispanic? When you slander illegals, you are slandering ILLEGALS. Hispanic, Canadian, Asian, german, Puerto rican whatever.
We have a big influx of undocumented Germans and Canadians do we?

HOST: Hello and welcome to this Fox News edition of Mexicans Behaving Badly, where we confirm every bias you have ever had about Mexicans. Every time any Mexican anywhere behaves badly, we will be right there with all the gory details, cries of moral outrage, and fright music until you shit your pants every time you even THINK about Mexicans. We'll be back right after this commercial break.

AD: You're old!!! Join AARP!

HOST: And welcome back to Mexicans Behaving Badly. Tonight is a very special occasion as we are being joined by the host of Muslims Behaving Badly! This next hour is going to be an all-out orgy of carnage, fear, and rage. So, Bob, are you feeling miffed enough to carry us through this wasteland of darkie misbehavings?

CO-HOST: Oh I'm miffed to my eyeballs, Bill.

[cue doom theme music]

TN, you don't have the moral authority that will make Hispanics listen to your lectures. All they will see is 'angry white man', nothing more. Work on your message.
How else could you say, "get out of my country and do it right and respect our country"?
Pretty please? lol
It doesn't matter what I say anyways. I am but a simple graphic designer that hates seeing our country go to shit.

It doesn't matter to me. I have integrity and don't believe in pandering. Your post makes you look weak.
If we were to get rid of the illegals, we would need to institute a work requirement for welfare. Then, the non-skilled will have jobs and welfare will go down. :thup:
Do you realize that the only way to govern is to first get elected. If you and your attitude continue to piss off the Hispanic block, getting elected will be impossible. It's not pandering, it's statesmanship. That may be a concept foreign to the 'angry White man' coal;ition. If you do not learn to accept simple, basic political principles, you will continue to be angry, and on the fringe of American governance.
Im not running :thup:
Its pandering when you ignore issues for more votes. Or offer band-aids that wont do a damn thing for votes.
You're not 'ignoring issues'. You're advocating harassment of Hispanics. And I wonder why. It seems that, while attacking undocumented workers might make you feel good in some warped way, the 'angry White man' coalition is cutting off its nose in spite of its face.
All illegals are Hispanic? When you slander illegals, you are slandering ILLEGALS. Hispanic, Canadian, Asian, german, Puerto rican whatever.
We have a big influx of undocumented Germans and Canadians do we?
Oh good lord

I even offered a possible permanent solution to our PROBLEM and STILL nosmo is battling me.. WTF?
Your solution is to break up families, cost this nation hundreds of billions to deport the undocumented so you can offer jobs to welfare recipients making hotel beds and harvesting lettuce. And the tax benefits from those low wage jobs will go where? Not into the federal coffers. Low wage earners don't pay taxes, right? But the pool of low wage jobs will benefit hotel chains and big agriculture.

All that waste just to harass undocumented workers. It takes a mighty heap of hatred to advocate such policies. Where are you going to find support for such policies when Republicans aren't elected because of their attitudes toward the undocumented?
Nope. My way would have them leaving on their own merits. Why would they come here illegally if all they could do was sleep in the street?

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.
You are the dumb fuck who does not get that the Hispanic leadership is telling you to watch how you talk about illegal immigration. They will not buy your bull shit. In other words, be careful with your language in discussing it.
I did not call anybody dumb fuck you idiot. You need to read more carefully or take some comprehension classes....what an imbecile

Who likes the current system ? No one . Not even illegals.
I read a poll a while back, don't remember by who.. but it was that illegals would rather just have a right to work. They didn't want citizenship.. I find that interesting and quit telling.. I will see if I can find it

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themdselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.

My previous statement stands.

Your use of profanity only hurts your argument.
Grow up...

HOST: Hello and welcome to this Fox News edition of Mexicans Behaving Badly, where we confirm every bias you have ever had about Mexicans. Every time any Mexican anywhere behaves badly, we will be right there with all the gory details, cries of moral outrage, and fright music until you shit your pants every time you even THINK about Mexicans. We'll be back right after this commercial break.

AD: You're old!!! Join AARP!

HOST: And welcome back to Mexicans Behaving Badly. Tonight is a very special occasion as we are being joined by the host of Muslims Behaving Badly! This next hour is going to be an all-out orgy of carnage, fear, and rage. So, Bob, are you feeling miffed enough to carry us through this wasteland of darkie misbehavings?

CO-HOST: Oh I'm miffed to my eyeballs, Bill.

[cue doom theme music]
"It's a hunnerd damn degrees out there. I hired em to weed by flower beds. They worked a couple hours, and it gets hot. Whatta they do? They sit in the friggin shade and eat lunch and drink .... who knows what the dirty peons are drinkn'. Ah'm sure not gonna check it. One of em sorta spoke American when I hired em down at the Home Depot, but the rest of em .... God, who knows. I mean it's not like they had reommeaI don't need to get knifed, and my daughter's at home for Christ's sake. Loot at em! How long they gonna sit there. It's almost one freaking o'clock in the affer-noon!"

upload_2015-10-28_15-18-5.png

They should continue attacking illegal immigrants.
Actually, they should continue attacking illegal ALIENS. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant. The term is an oxymoron, because in order to be an immigrant, you must first be here legally.

Don't buy into the politically correct prog name change game, TN.

Last edited:

What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.
You are the dumb fuck who does not get that the Hispanic leadership is telling you to watch how you talk about illegal immigration. They will not buy your bull shit. In other words, be careful with your language in discussing it.
I did not call anybody dumb fuck you idiot. You need to read more carefully or take some comprehension classes....what an imbecile
No, but I did call you that to get you to comprehend what language does. The Hispanics will not listen to the GOP right wing nonsense rhetoric toward them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-groups-donald-trump-colorado_563003eaenow4b0c66bae5a0bf9.

As the remaining members of the GOP Klown Car gather in Boulder Colorado for the third in a series of what is suppose be debates, 2-Dozen Hispanic Leaders have a message for them.

Lay off the inflammatory Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric or they will refuse to support your candidate.

The Hispanic-American Population of the U.S. is the fastest growing segments of our country, with that vote comes influence and with that influence comes the power to effect the eventual outcome of the November 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Supporter Assaults Hispanic Protester.

Latino GOP Groups Warn 2016 Candidates To Stop Offending Hispanic Community.

On going attacks on Hispanic Immigrants will only in the end damage the GOP in 2016.

The GOP Candidates can either ignore the Hispanic Conservatives (which I believe they will do) and lose their support and their money or they can wake up in the 21st. Century and understand that Rich, Old, Conservative White People aren't the only people in the U.S.

Personally I think Trump will continue to attack Hispanics, he is one trick pony.
What kind of advice is this, when it's exactly Trump's statement that he will deport all illegal aliens and end anchor babies that propelled him to the top?

Looks like another age old leftard reverse psychology attempt to me. Problem is for the illegals and dems that left them in hopes for votes, talk like this won't change shit. Trump will deport them. Trump will build a wall. Trump will end anchor babies... sorrry.

Forum List

Back