Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

Let the bastards vote dem. Wait till they see where that gets them
big problem with tat is that America is ruined by their votes 'BEN' and the rest of America has to put up with the results [mrobama] of their votes .

I actually agree with the OP. Which is worrisome.
Hispanics are Republicans. They just dont know it yet. If we, the GOP, want to reach out to Hispanics and get their votes, which we need to win, polarizing rhetoric on immigration isnt the way to do it. The immigration system sucks. Fix it. That should be our focus.

It's a ploy to stop Republicans from reminding the American people we are being invaded by illegals from and through Mexico. There are a lot more Americans than there are Mexicans and Americans are responding to those candidates and they're the ones the Republicans should be catering to.

Just the White Conservatives here.

Unless your Native-American, your the offspring of immigrants. Some legal, some illegal.

They should continue attacking illegal immigrants.

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
Not physical dummy..
I didn't say they were. Hell, has any of those candidates said that? :dunno:

By demonizing undocumented workers, Trump and others who use hate speech as part of their campaign fuel the attacks on such workers.

No person is illegal, undocumented yes but not illegal.
No, they are here illegally. They cant enjoy America legally. They can own property, but if they don't have the proper paperwork, they would be enjoying their property ILLEGALLY.
Well, they should. I don't give 2 fucks about an illegals feelings. They shouldn't have to worry about anyways. They shouldn't even BE HERE

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.
You are the dumb fuck who does not get that the Hispanic leadership is telling you to watch how you talk about illegal immigration. They will not buy your bull shit. In other words, be careful with your language in discussing it.
feck'em Jake !!

Hispanics are Republicans. They just dont know it yet. If we, the GOP, want to reach out to Hispanics and get their votes, which we need to win, polarizing rhetoric on immigration isnt the way to do it. The immigration system sucks. Fix it. That should be our focus.
There can't be any workable reform unless we secure the border, and we won't secure the border unless somebody makes a strong case in favor of it.

stop immigration , that would fix things up just FINE Rabbi !!

There can't be any workable reform unless we secure the border, and we won't secure the border unless somebody makes a strong case in favor of it.
And MR. Trump is making a strong case for sealing the border S.J..

Not physical dummy..

By demonizing undocumented workers, Trump and others who use hate speech as part of their campaign fuel the attacks on such workers.

No, they are here illegally. They cant enjoy America legally. They can own property, but if they don't have the proper paperwork, they would be enjoying their property ILLEGALLY.
Well, they should. I don't give 2 fucks about an illegals feelings. They shouldn't have to worry about anyways. They shouldn't even BE HERE
That does not make sense. They own property, vehicles, etc., legally. They pay taxes on them. What are you mumbling about.

What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.
You are the dumb fuck who does not get that the Hispanic leadership is telling you to watch how you talk about illegal immigration. They will not buy your bull shit. In other words, be careful with your language in discussing it.
feck'em Jake !!
You go with your hat in hand to the voters, not the other way around. Most Americans want a pathway to legal status.

It's a ploy to stop Republicans from reminding the American people we are being invaded by illegals from and through Mexico. There are a lot more Americans than there are Mexicans and Americans are responding to those candidates and they're the ones the Republicans should be catering to.

Just the White Conservatives here.

Unless your Native-American, your the offspring of immigrants. Some legal, some illegal.
That's a pretty weak argument for open borders, pal.

And MR. Trump is making a strong case for sealing the border S.J..
I know. And he's the ONLY one, that's the main reason I support him.

Not according to this poll, latest I found-

By a margin of 60 percent to 34 percent, registered Hispanic voters said they supported granting legal status to illegal immigrants “only when the 90% goal is reached.” Hispanic adults backed the proposal by a nearly identical margin — 60 percent to 32 percent.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/352903/poll-60-percent-hispanics-back-enforcement-first-approach-immigration-reform-andrew

The only hispanics telling the gop to lay off immigrant reform is illegal immigrants.
I don't think that your post that I quote is correct Depotoo' , lots of legals want immigration reform so that they can flood the USA with family members that can't get into the USA unless there is MORE liberal immigration reform . --------- ME , I oppose ALL immigration , the USA is pretty full up . I don't like the crowds plus i don't like the 'democrat' voting patterns of most new immigrants .
The only hispanics telling the gop to lay off immigrant reform is illegal immigrants.
I don't think that your post that I quote is correct Depotoo' , lots of legals want immigration reform so that they can flood the USA with family members that can't get into the USA unless there is MORE liberal immigration reform . --------- ME , I oppose ALL immigration , the USA is pretty full up . I don't like the crowds plus i don't like the 'democrat' voting patterns of most new immigrants .

feck'em Jake !!
You go with your hat in hand to the voters, not the other way around. Most Americans want a pathway to legal status.
seems that that's what Trump is doing JAKE , its why he is so popular !!

We're not "securing the border." That is a pipe dream. We spend ten times as much on border security now as we did 15 years ago and the problem is worse. Spending more will not fix it. Deal with the actual problem: legal immigration here is cumbersome, expensive and time consuming.

elect Trump , build the exclusion wall and start deportations plus stop the 'widdle' anchor baby rule Rabbi !!

Not physical dummy..

That does not make sense. They own property, vehicles, etc., legally. They pay taxes on them. What are you mumbling about.
A foreigner can legally own property in the US without documentation. A foreigner cannot enjoy(visit his property) without proper documentation or he is enjoying it illegally.

Go talk to your realtor and the county and state taxing agencies. There is no requirement that one be a legal resident to own a home, only the ability to pay the taxes. Same with a car.

Whatever happened to the day when we could control the votes of serfs? I weep. LOL
Suppress the serfs!!!

51491322.jpg

Forum List

Back