Hispanics RISING for Trump !!

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/190211_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1_ML-1.pdf

Hispanics approve of trump

With 42 % for trump

Looks like Hispanics are about to switch parties??

Because of abortion
You bloody imbecile! The approval/disapproval poll is Question 172, and ethnicity is NOT included in the categories being polled! Now the first tallied response in the poll with ethnicity included has Hispanics at 42% saying the Country is going in the right direction and a majority of 58% of Hispanics saying the Country is going in the WRONG DIRECTION!

The only thing on this thread pertaining to your conclusion is the totality of your supercilious OP. Now that's an abortion!
more horse shit.
more horse shit.
Prove it asswipe by pointing directly to a substantive error in my statement, you fucking slime ball! You're a real fucking Captain America hero with your drive-bys, aren't you ya fucking coward!
well yeah, the premise of the OP is that 42% wanted trump. you didn't refute it, but instead deflected to one question. that's poppycock.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/190211_crosstabs_POLITICO_RVs_v1_ML-1.pdf

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion
You bloody imbecile! The approval/disapproval poll is Question 172, and ethnicity is NOT included in the categories being polled! Now the first tallied response in the poll with ethnicity included has Hispanics at 42% saying the Country is going in the right direction and a majority of 58% of Hispanics saying the Country is going in the WRONG DIRECTION!

The only thing on this thread pertaining to your conclusion is the totality of your supercilious OP. Now that's an abortion!
more horse shit.
more horse shit.
Prove it asswipe by pointing directly to a substantive error in my statement, you fucking slime ball! You're a real fucking Captain America hero with your drive-bys, aren't you ya fucking coward!
well yeah, the premise of the OP is that 42% wanted trump. you didn't refute it, but instead deflected to one question. that's poppycock.
Now that is horseshit, you bloody fool! The actual premise of the OP was that Hispanics had a 42% approval of "Trump" to the tune of 42% because of the GOP anti-abortion position they've assumed to gather a larger base to pander to for votes, you fucking IMBECILE! The OP's four brief lines of prose weren't exactly a Norse Saga, you dummy! And you claim I didn't refute those 19 words written in the OP? Hell, he wasn't in the right part of the poll results he cited to get the correct data to report any accurate RELATED FACTS!

Hey Smack, get your empty head from out your dumb ass and breath! Now go Fuck yourself...I'm done with your stupid ass!

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion

more horse shit.
more horse shit.
Now that is horseshit, you bloody fool! The actual premise of the OP was that Hispanics had a 42% approval of "Trump" to the tune of 42% because of the GOP anti-abortion position they've assumed to gather a larger base to pander to for votes, you fucking IMBECILE! The OP's four brief lines of prose weren't exactly a Norse Saga, you dummy! And you claim I didn't refute those 19 words written in the OP? Hell, he wasn't in the right part of the poll results he cited to get the correct data to report any accurate RELATED FACTS!

Hey Smack, get your empty head from out your dumb ass and breath! Now go Fuck yourself...I'm done with your stupid ass!
page 117 shows/ Ethnicity: Hispanic 41%

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion
so which page are you looking at?

Hispanics are generally Catholic, and the Catholic Church mumbles/whispers about being pro-life. US Hispanics also know about the Law of Supply and Demand when it comes to work and wages. Its not surprising that many Hispanics would vote for Trump even if they tell pollsters that they are loyal democrats.

Most Hispanics are conservatives and you can bet the ones who are here legally have nothing but contempt for illegals.

Glad to see it.

Also gay rights. I work with a majority Hispanics and we had a gay white college student work in the kitchen. They would barley talk or go near him.
There are many many gay hispanics.

Hispanics born here have been crapped on and ignored. Primarily because the demo leaders care about the illegal vote. This is the Hispanics chance to make their statement.

Hispanics are generally Catholic, and the Catholic Church mumbles/whispers about being pro-life. US Hispanics also know about the Law of Supply and Demand when it comes to work and wages. Its not surprising that many Hispanics would vote for Trump even if they tell pollsters that they are loyal democrats.

Most Hispanics are conservatives and you can bet the ones who are here legally have nothing but contempt for illegals.

Glad to see it.

Also gay rights. I work with a majority Hispanics and we had a gay white college student work in the kitchen. They would barley talk or go near him.

No shit.

I am saying it isn't as excepted in mainstream Hispanic culture as say the American culture.

more horse shit.
more horse shit.

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion
You ignorant Shit! Page 117 begins the table for POL 4_3 titled:
How much have you seen, read or heard about each of the following?
President Donald Trump giving the State of the Union address on Feb. 5

Do you need an instruction manual to help you read the instruction manual to understand how to read that poll? Damn pitiful!

Now you tell me Hotshot, what does that table have to do with what the OP wrote or how I responded, but especially how the fuck what anything you've been babbling about pertains to my response to the OP. You be stuck on stupid, slick!

You're a frog who jumped when your dumb ass should have shut the fuck up. You read just as well as the OP, which you have shown so very clearly. Do humanity a favor and join an order of celibate monks who take a vow of silence for life. Ask for help to find a monastery near you!

more horse shit.
more horse shit.

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion
You ignorant Shit! Page 117 begins the table for POL 4_3 titled:
How much have you seen, read or heard about each of the following?
President Donald Trump giving the State of the Union address on Feb. 5

Do you need an instruction manual to help you read the instruction manual to understand how to read that poll? Damn pitiful!

Now you tell me Hotshot, what does that table have to do with what the OP wrote or how I responded, but especially how the fuck what anything you've been babbling about pertains to my response to the OP. You be stuck on stupid, slick!

You're a frog who jumped when your dumb ass should have shut the fuck up. You read just as well as the OP, which you have shown so very clearly. Do humanity a favor and join an order of celibate monks who take a vow of silence for life. Ask for help to find a monastery near you!
well let's see how much you learned. what did it show for hispanics? i gave you the number, but can you read it? Wasn't the OP about favoring trump? well 41% did. That is if you know how to read the page.

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion

Wrong. Dead wrong

You are reading the poll wrong

First is how the Hispanics are approving trump much more higher than before

Which would mean they add blaming the democrats more and more for the nation going in he wrong direction

Without logic you are totally blind to understand anything

This poll was similar to the Marist poll

Both shows strong increase in Hispanic approval of trump

Abortion may be a big part of this

Look around the job approval of trump was a total of 42%. ..page 288

Hispanics fast catching up to whites support of trump which is 50%

The Hispanics showing a fast switch to trump

Last edited:

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion

Try reading that again.

41% approve of Trump and 50% disapprove Poll percentages never equal 100% because there is always an I don't know or other answer like it. Considering that the dems almost always have a commanding lead in Hispanic voters, this is a rather large percentage. Dems have been beating the drum about how Trump hates immigrants and Hispanics in general and yet support in that demographic seems to be growing.

Do you not find that interesting or impactful? If you don't then you are putting your head in the sand. For over a decade dems have been claiming the Republican party is done for because of the growth of the Hispanic voting block. It appears (as I always know it would) that such a statement is nothing more than fantasy. As Hispanic voters increase their voting patterns are going to flatten out.

Last edited:

Glad to see it.

Yeah, about 5%

Your point?

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion

Try reading that again.

41% approve of Trump and 50% disapprove Poll percentages never equal 100% because there is always an I don't know or other answer like it. Considering that the dems almost always have a commanding lead in Hispanic voters, this is a rather large percentage. Dems have been beating the drum about how Trump hates immigrants and Hispanics in general and yet support in that demographic seems to be growing.

Do you not find that interesting or impactful? If you don't then you are putting your head in the sand. For over a decade dems have been claiming the Republican party is done for because of the growth of the Hispanic voting block. It appears (as I always know it would) that such a statement is nothing more than fantasy. As Hispanic voters increase their voting patterns are going to flatten out.

On page 288 it shows Hispanics approve of trumps job as president at 42%.

And whites 50%.

Hispanics has nearly caught up to whites in approval of trump

That is huge. Abortion may be spreading like wildfire

Lol, what he went from 6 Hispanic supporters to 7?
I know, right? Besides, POTUS apologists can't stand brown folks so why would they get all giddy and wet over more Hispanic support for DJT?
You think POTUS 'apologists' cant 'stand brown people.'

That is a personal problem you have with attributing malice to those that disagree with you. In reality, most people that support Trump have zero problems with 'brown' people.

With 42 % for trump

Because of abortion

Try reading that again.

On page 288 it shows Hispanics approve of trumps job as president at 42%.

And whites 50%.

Hispanics has nearly caught up to whites in approval of trump

That is huge. Abortion may be spreading like wildfire
Abortion has almost nothing to do with it if you are reading the poll.

It is the economy that has attracted them - again - according to the polling data in the link. Women's issues account for a small sliver of important issues for Hispanics and that includes more than abortion. Further, Hispanics trust the DEMS in congress for women's issues MORE THAN the republicans. Essentially, the are breaking away from Trump on abortion but for him on the most important factor of all - the economy.

Lol, what he went from 6 Hispanic supporters to 7?
I know, right? Besides, POTUS apologists can't stand brown folks so why would they get all giddy and wet over more Hispanic support for DJT?
You think POTUS 'apologists' cant 'stand brown people.'

That is a personal problem you have with attributing malice to those that disagree with you. In reality, most people that support Trump have zero problems with 'brown' people.
or bigot baiting.

Forum List

Back